Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) (41373 Views)

Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy / Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression / BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Buries His Father (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2020
yeme7:

You don't even know my story, I believe u should read my post again, my father doesn't provide for me, no advice, nothing he's just there. Please don't misquote me

I don't know ur story, but the way u talk can give a leeway to predict who u may be.
Be nice to ur father and you will get the attention u needed from him.
He may not have as enough money as ur mother may be giving to u, but there are things u will still get from him that worth more than money.
Be a good son so that ur own children will be nice to u too.
Think about how ur father will feel reading that thing u said about him, even if he is guilty of what u said.
Think about it if ur own children say things like this to u in future.
Children obey your parents that your days will be long on earth.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Oluwajuwon09063: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Drinokrane:
Big Brother Naija star Omashola has lost his dad Mr Oburoh, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old in an Instagram post on Thursday shared a picture of a notebook with tear drops on it.

He captioned the post with an heartbreak emoji.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHx31GqL6dO/?igshid=1u6b5yolzhbqm

His sister Omawumi shared pictures of their dad on her Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHx9HCuAYPk/?igshid=9req3rine522

Igbere TV reports that his comment section was filled with condolence messages from fans and friend.

Wathoni wrote, “God gotchu dear. Stay fine and I pray that his souls rests in perfect peace.”

“I’m so sorry G. May his soul rest in peace,” Elozonam wrote.

Born Omashola Oburoh, Omasola was one of the 21 housemates on the Big Brother Naija season four show.

He emerged as the third runner-up.
The Mark of his Dad face look like he's from my home town Ondo town
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Updating9JA: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Striking resemblance. Be strong bro. May God strengthen you this period. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
TD Jakes Sermons
Got anything to buy from any India/USA/china sites? Check my signature below.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by saintruky(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Chii59:

Aww. Sorry about that Some parents are dead beats unfortunately.

Know when to shut up grin

Abeg na joke o
Re: Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
This man don marry?

R.I.P to the dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nabila Fash Kneels As Oritsefemi Sprays Her Dollars At Her Bachelorette / Regina Daniels Slays In Bikini Photos / Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless To Celebrate Mamas Artist Of The Decade Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.