Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,964 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

How To Be Happy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Happy? (214 Views)

''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out / Is Better To Be Happy With Little Than Sad With More / The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Happy? by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Really don't know why am not feeling any love or happiness. Many people are showing me lot of love but am not feeling it.
I'm not just happy with myself . There are many things i want to do with myself so i can be happy with myself and if i don't get them can never be happy.
This is not the life i wanted. I mean this is not ME. You will never understand.
I just don't want to go out, don't want to see anyone. I need to be happy with myself!!!
If i continue this way, i could suicide.
Can't even sleep at night

1 Like

Re: How To Be Happy? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2020
I'm soo sad
Re: How To Be Happy? by Cerebellum: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2020
It will be Fine uhn bro...,Or is it Sis
Just be you and be happy whatsoever viola
Re: How To Be Happy? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2020
You can't control nature,

And the bitter truth is if you can't be happy with yourself nobody will be happy staying with you,

Moreover are you working?

If yes where?
Re: How To Be Happy? by davosea(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2020
Sis take it easy
Re: How To Be Happy? by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Really don't know why am not feeling any love or happiness. Many people are showing me lot of love but am not feeling it.
I'm not just happy with myself . There are many things i want to do with myself so i can be happy with myself and if i don't get them can never be happy.
This is not the life i wanted. I mean this is not ME. You will never understand.
I just don't want to go out, don't want to see anyone. I need to be happy with myself!!!
If i continue this way, i could suicide.
Can't even sleep at night
Do you mind giving me your whatsapp number so that we could talk please
Re: How To Be Happy? by Jack005(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Stay off social media kid.

(1) (Reply)

Know When And How To Remove The Veil. / How can I stop? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.