Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already (3146 Views)

Biometrics: No You Don't Have To Sir - Npower / Why Is Everyone Attacking China? Jack Ma (richest Chinese In Trouble) / Katsina State Federal University, Dutsen Ma Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Ahappy: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2020
Please, I am sorry for the thread topic, I was trusted with the sum of 50000 which is my sister school fees,so I had this man who promised to send me some materials from abroad, I did get message that the materials had arrived the country already but I will have to pay the sum of #27500 naira for the delivery and paper issue,
I paid the money hoping that when the product get here which is a laptop and few cash,I will be able to refund my sister money .
But little did I know that a naked picture was inside the material, I was phoned by the driver who had already underwent search by the customs official, he called me to tell me that,I had to pay #50000 before they can release him.
I did pay #20000 naira telling him that I don't have up to that.
please sir and ma,I need your help, the driver had stopped picking my call already, and my sister is yet to know about this, I need your help sir and ma,God will not spoil what's giving you happiness, I am just a student ,I have been crying all this while,my mum is yet to know about this, that's why I posted this on nairaland.
I have even forgotten the product, I need my sister's school fees,she's an HND 1 student of Rufus giwa poly,owo ondo state.
I can give you proof sir and ma
this is my number 07044145432
I need the sum of #50000 which is her school fees,I don't know what we happen to me,if I fail to provide this money before she asked me to send it.
I dont get my self at all
don't mind my grammars please sir and ma.
help my life.
This is my account number
Akosile Emmanuel
UBA
that's the remaining balance.
daddy and mummy help my life.
my dad will kill me.
my mum might collapse on hearing this .
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by optionb2(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2020
[center][/center]
Ahappy:
Please, I am sorry for the thread topic, I was trusted with the sum of 50000 which is my sister school fees,so I had this man who promised to send me some materials from abroad, I did get message that the materials had arrived the country already but I will have to pay the sum of #27500 naira for the delivery and paper issue,
I paid the money hoping that when the product get here which is a laptop and few cash,I will be able to refund my sister money .
But little did I know that a naked picture was inside the material, I was phoned by the driver who had already underwent search by the customs official, he called me to tell me that,I had to pay #50000 before they can release him.
please sir and ma,I need your help, the driver had stopped picking my call already, and my sister is yet to know about this, I need your help sir and ma,God will not spoil what's giving you happiness, I am just a student ,I have been crying all this while,my mum is yet to know about this, that's why I posted this on nairaland.
I have even forgotten the product, I need my sister's school fees,she's an HND 1 student of Rufus giwa poly,owo ondo state.
I need the sum of #50000 which is her school fees,I don't know what we happen to me,if I fail to provide this money before she asked me to send it.
help my life.
Akosile Emmanuel
UBA
my dad will kill me.

if this your story is in anyway true, then the award of mugun of the year should be given to none but you.someone wants to send you some items and cash, sending you an items by an unknown person is still partially understandable but why will he send you cash for God sake,why can't him use the cash to pay for DHL and send the goods directly to you or did he wants you to resell the cash !.
you will be surprise to know that,your right pal or that ur neighbor that knows about the money might be one responsible for ur doom.
my brother enter street,locate where they are erecting a building you can join them as a lobour,so u can raise the cash asap before the owner demands for it.
next time when an offer sounds too good, you should know it will ends in tears.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by YorubaMod(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2020
I think you have been scammed, u need to let ur sisters know as soon as possible,
u may still have time to track the driver, with his number..
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by SavageMaster: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Truth #1: You were scammed

Truth #2: Things are difficult for most people now; you may not get up to #50k donation, even if you get any at all

Truth #3: Your only way out, just like someone advised, enter street, find something to do, anything at all.
...carry blocks, building jobs (daily paid), wash car for people and hope they'll drop something reasonable (you can explain your condition to them), bus conductor, anything; just hustle.

Hopefully, before the end of the year you have made the money back, and most importantly learnt a vital lesson about money, trust and accountability.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by bujebudanu1(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2020
Parcel ke!
You scammed bro/sis

Na d format demgive me when I wanted to do yahoo be dis

13 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2020
You've been chopped

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
bujebudanu1:
Parcel ke! You scammed bro/sis

u still get d format, make you sama me

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by risos(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
grin

Na new format be this?
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by bujebudanu1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Herrymax:

u still get d format, make you sama me

Na ,ant 8,9 years ago

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by bigjackass: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ahappy:
help my life.
Akosile Emmanuel
UBA
my dad will kill me.
calm down Mr man. Nothing will happen. Highest they will be very angry and disappointed. If your only option is to beg to raise the money back then you may be on a long thing because no one may send you. Just go and tell your parents if you're not ready to do hard and dirty job. No go rely on angel online o. The earlier you tell them that the money is gone, the better . All of you can quickly start looking for the money before your sister's school fees becomes an emergency.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
bujebudanu1:

Na ,ant 8,9 years ago
oya nau
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ahappy:
help my life.
Akosile Emmanuel
UBA
my dad will kill me.
U Av Fallen Victim Of Fraud. 419.
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by ruggedtimi(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lol!! Dem run you parcel levelgrin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by chinonyinye: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Good afternoon. If you still have the account numbers you sent this money to and evidence you sent it like the statement of your account, you should go to their bank, file a complaint for fraud and copy the CBN. There's an email to copy CBN for that. That account will be frozen and they will be invited for a 'discussion'.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Businessicon: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
You were greedy bro! Only Greedy people fall victims to fraud! Count your L's & move on

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
chinonyinye:
Good afternoon. If you still have the account numbers you sent this money to and evidence you sent it like the statement of your account, you should go to their bank, file a complaint for fraud and copy the CBN. There's an email to copy CBN for that. That account will be frozen and they will be invited for a 'discussion'.

Best comment here even though it's obvious the OP is telling lies just to get away with begging

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by candygist: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ahappy:
help my life.
Akosile Emmanuel
UBA
my dad will kill me.

Your madness just started
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Coldie(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nightstalker:

Best comment here even though it's obvious the OP is telling lies just to get away with begging
If he knows its the true he shouldn't be hiding the identity of the people who scammed him.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

If he knows its the true he shouldn't be hiding the identity of the people who scammed him.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Ahappy: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
that's the account no of the person. his name is BASIL KING access bank
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Ahappy: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
the account

Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Ahappy: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
This is the number they used.
09019514501 0808173681
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Ahappy: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
chinonyinye:

I have dropped it already sir.
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by MubarakMukhtar(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
The most suitable decision for you is to inform your parents as early as possible, anything apart from this May rather add to the confusion that you are already in.
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
risos:
grin

Na new format be this?
this is an old way of scamming people.

Don't know why I don't trust this op. He may be telling a big lie
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Berezuski: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
Total SCAM!
A friend almost fall for this outdated format.
The driver, etc are all syndicates..
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Ofadaman(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
This method is outdated na
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by MickzyDonald: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
bujebudanu1:
Parcel ke! You scammed bro/sis

I love the guy's thst did the job... The guy isn't smart at all
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by chinonyinye: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ahappy:

I have dropped it already sir.

Not here! Go to the bank or write to their bank's customer care email and copy CBN anti fraud email. Narrate everything that happened including the persons name, account number, phone number etc. Attach screenshots of the transactions. Just make sure you tag CBN oo. Your mini will surely be retrieved.
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by chinonyinye: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nightstalker:

It might not be oo. My aunt was also scammed in this manner of 30k in 2017 o. After collecting d 30k dey started asking for 150k. Just that we didn't know how to go about it.
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by Offpoint1: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Damn nigga family, locate him in Benin...
Re: Please Help Me Sir/ma,i Am Regretting Already by cedricksly: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Your greed played on you.... If u didn't have that money in your custody, how would you have handled the payment for the goods issue?? Use same way and stop posting your account number, u deserved to be disowned... But what do u know self...
Ahappy:
help my life.
Akosile Emmanuel
UBA
my dad will kill me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dubai Jobs is Scam. Work No Dey’ Nigerian Man Says As He Exposes (Video) / Interview With Mike Adenuga / Urgent Job Vacancy = Sales Reps. Salary = N100,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.