Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa (13719 Views)

List Of Oil Producing State 2024 & How Much They Got As 13% Derivation / Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation / Mele Kyari Wants 2.5 Percent For Oil Communities In PIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
ransomed:
Pay directly to communities. It is long overdue.
Governors are agents of underdevelopment.

End governors looting now.

Fully supported.
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
lordmayor2013:
Nigeria officially slides into worst recession since 1987

According to World Bank and NBS figures, this is also the second recession under President Muhamadu Buhari’s democratic reign — and his fourth as head of state.

Nigeria is working, Sai Baba till 2027 grin

If you had experienced the first and the second coming of Ol' Bonehead you'd know he is the very meaning of "the Scourge".
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
blacknp:
Ok, they should pay the money to the Local Government Chairman? What is the name of that your Local Government Chairman again? These is the resource control you have in mind for Biafra?

See wahala ooo

Why are you this pained and agitated on people demanding for their right?

Yoruba people sef
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by blacknp(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
wink2015:

STATES GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA ARE OPPRESSING CRUDE OIL PRODUCING COMMUNITIES.

Go to Forcados, Ogulagha, Brass, etc it all exploitation by both the state government and federal government.

Does it not shock the public to learn that there is not bridge linking up Escravos with Warri maintown despite 60 years of crude oil exploitation in the Niger delta region?
Why didn’t the pdp Local Government Chairmen in Delta State, Atiku & Ibori’s stooges build the bridges? are they waiting for Buhari, despite collecting N214 billion in 2018, & N216 billion in 2019 from the Federal Government?
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by blacknp(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

See wahala ooo

Why are you this pained and agitated on people demanding for their right?

Yoruba people sef
Wailer you have left Buhari, it is Okowa now? go to Asaba & agitate, you parents will find you in Oghara Teaching Hospital Morgue.
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by buJu234: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
For me FG should pay 50% of the money directly to the communities because when the communities get angry they will burst the pipeline and stop oil production.

Also they are the ones that feels the effects of the oil spills.
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by mypains: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

I suggest lamidi cownu and ipob miscreants should handle it. After all, na ipob dey generate crude for feeding Nigeria. undecided
lol Abia state has oil, Imo state has oil, Anambra has oil and it also has the largest gas reserve in Nigeria (untapped). A friend just hinted me yesterday that they discovered oil not too far from off a major bridge construction in same Anambra... Most Igbo speaking parts of Rivers state is where the oil is... but because of "Igbo are dominating" una think decide to use divide and conquer. Then go ahead to say igbos want oil of other regions lol.
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Chicastle: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wahala for who no get oyel
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
blacknp:
Wailer you have left Buhari, it is Okowa now? go to Asaba & agitate, you parents will find you in Oghara Teaching Hospital Morgue.

Asaba na your land?

See pain ooo
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by blacknp(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
mypains:
lol Abia state has oil, Imo state has oil, Anambra has oil and it also has the largest gas reserve in Nigeria (untapped). A friend just hinted me yesterday that they discovered oil not too far from off a major bridge construction in same Anambra... Most Igbo speaking parts of Rivers state is where the oil is... but because of "Igbo are dominating" una think decide to use divide and conquer. Then go ahead to say igbos want oil of other regions lol.

The oil and gas in the whole eastern region is not half of what is found in Delta State South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by blacknp(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Asaba na your land?

See pain ooo
Julius Malema, you have left South Africa & ANC, to come & start disturbing us here in Nigeria? Go & meet Ifeanyi Okowa in Asaba with your agitation miscreant, so they can open fire on your lazy azz, like Sanwoolu ordered in Lagos State. Zombie we know you are from kwazulu Natal, & you are definitely not from Delta, The Big Heart State.
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Simplyleo: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
mypains:

Stop confusing crude oil for palm oil. They are not same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:
When a child begins too ask for his right he becomes a bad child.

The actions of the child becomes irrational because they are asking for what is duly their right.

FG should pay the money directly to oil bearing communities to alleviate their pains.

No wonder some communities with no single drop of oil will be the one shouting our oyel , reaping on pains and destruction caused by oil on another man's community whereas the real oil bearing communities are dying in pains and penury.

They deserve the 13% in full to their various communities. It is their right.
Hypocrite is it not better the FG allows them control their resources. If the state govt shouldn't have access to the derivation fund why should the federal govt have access to 87% ? Some of you here are plain stupid and short-sighted . Making clueless arguments to defend shameful cause?
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by igbozionism(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
lordmayor2013:

Drop your account details, let me bless you bro. I know how it feels to think everyone is the same as you
lol
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by ransomed: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
blacknp:
Ok, they should pay the money to the Local Government Chairman? What is the name of that your Local Government Chairman again? These is the resource control you have in mind for Biafra?

Pay to communities, where did you see local government chairman in my post.
Are you having clinical aberration in your eyes?
Read again. Pay to oil communities.
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by anomaly20: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
lordmayor2013:

Drop your account details, let me bless you bro. I know how it feels to think everyone is the same as you
bossu 0058906690 access bank God bless
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Coldie(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Because agbor doesn't produce one drop of oil.

U dont want oil communities to control their resources but oil producing states want to control their resources, when they can't allow such privileges to oil producing communities.

At least the fg now knows the weakness in the Niger delta. If u want resource control first u must give oil producing communities control
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by blacknp(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
ransomed:

Pay to communities, where did you see local government chairman in my post.
Are you having clinical aberration in your eyes?
Read again. Pay to oil communities.
Zombie the Federal Government should pay money into a local Chief’s account, maybe your father’s account? Some people are just daft, go back and study properly, Mumu. I rest my case with you.
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by blacknp(m): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

U dont want oil communities to control their resources but oil producing states want to control their resources, when they can't allow such privileges to oil producing communities.

At least the fg now knows the weakness in the Niger delta. If u want resource control first u must give oil producing communities control
How ignorant can one be, States do not even control natural resources, not to talk of low life Peasant communities? Don’t be silly Mr Man.
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Coldie(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
blacknp:
How ignorant can one be, States do not even control natural resources, not to talk of low life Peasant communities? Don’t be silly Mr Man.
Mr ignorant read my comment again slowly this time take ur brains with u
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by blacknp(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

That is why any imaginary resource control is never going to happen, nobody is giving Ughelli south ownership of the oil & gas in the Local Government, it belongs to the Federal Government (We the People Of Nigeria).
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by blacknp(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

Twisted mundane mind, the post doesn’t make any sense, please elaborate, who told you there is no oil in Delta North?

Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Coldie(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
blacknp:
Twisted mundane mind, the post doesn’t make any sense, please elaborate, who told you there is no oil in Delta North?

Agbor is not the whole delta north agbor doesn't produce oil but some parts of Delta north does.

This policy has absolutely no benefit to agbor where the governor comes from
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Coldie(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
blacknp:
That is why any imaginary resource control is never going to happen, nobody is giving Ughelli south ownership of the oil & gas in the Local Government, it belongs to the Federal Government (We the People Of Nigeria).
Seriously what are we arguing aren't we both saying the same thing in different ways?
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by blacknp(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

Agbor is not the whole delta north agbor doesn't produce oil but some parts of Delta north does.

This policy has absolutely no benefit to agbor where the governor comes from
Mumu at best the Local Government will own the imaginary resource not the village, Zombie, in everything there must be order, people that cannot even farm cassava, they should give them control of oil & gas? Big time Zombie, at least it is Okowa you are facing not Buhari, I wish you the best of luck in your fruitless illusive struggle.
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Coldie(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
blacknp:
Mumu at best the Local Government will own the imaginary resource not the village, Zombie, in everything there must be order, people that cannot even farm cassava, they should give them control of oil & gas? Big time Zombie, at least it is Okowa you are facing not Buhari, I wish you the best of luck in your fruitless illusive struggle.
Coldie:

Get a brain its not hard.

LoL... U are the foolish one here arguing foolishness yet in one go in less than 30minutes u have argued foolishly without making any point.

U insult me, d only reason y I no want insult u is that we are saying the same thing if not cheesy
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Simplyleo: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
lordmayor2013:

In an effort to fake a living standard, you ask for the acc details of someone who never needed your financial assistance.

Now, here are people actually in need and they have since notified you. I'm as sure as 101% the only response they will get is pin drop silence.

What I still can't wrap around my head is; what exactly do you people benefit from being online billionaires when in real life, you are actually thinking of where your next meal will come from?

igbozionism:

Sir please bless your boy. 00611xxxxx xxxxxx bank
anomaly20:

Xxxxu 00589xxxx xxxx bank God bless
You guys are really funny for thinking the dude can afford meal for himself let alone providing for others. Stop dropping acc details on such fake claims.
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by ransomed: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
blacknp:
Zombie the Federal Government should pay money into a local Chief’s account, maybe your father’s account? Some people are just daft, go back and study properly, Mumu. I rest my case with you.

People own the land and not your political godfather who engages you in thuggery, ballot box snatching and killings.
So glad youths have started asking relevant questions. Your days of unleashing mayhem on the people are winding up.
Agbero generation
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by Openbusiness: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
This divide and conquer strategy by the Borrowhari cabal cannot work. If Buhari regime wants to propose the 13% derivatives go to the indigenous communities directly, then we can as well say that 100% derivatives should go directly to the Niger Delta region, not just 13%. Una madness get cure. Evil and Nonsense Buhari regime
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by blacknp(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

Get a brain its not hard.

LoL... U are the foolish one here arguing foolishness yet in one go in less than 30minutes u have argued foolishly without making any point.

U insult me, d only reason y I no want insult u is that we are saying the same thing if not cheesy
Keep insulting me, playing half clever, who are you? Where are you from? Who told you, you are from that state, who named the state? You are a product of the Federal Government of Nigeria, you are a nobody unless the Federal Government says otherwise, they can move you to Cameroon, like they did with Bakassi, the FG can create a new state out of your old state & throw you there like they did with Imo, & Abia, Cross Rivers & Akwa ibom & Bendel (Edo & Delta) & leave you with nothing to control, who can you complain to? Empty barrel pigeon chest, Mumudey I am not making any point, but we are saying the same thing?
Re: Oil Communities’ Campaign To control 13% Derivation Irrational— Gov Okowa by igbozionism(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

do I know you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Writes To Speaker Dogara, Seeks Approval To Borrow $1.28b And €9m / 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC / PEPT: Atiku goes to Supreme Court Monday, to file 70-point grounds of appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.