Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries (39607 Views)

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Not surprised this is how you feel when you got to talk to people with great talent in the music industry....

Am just thinking how she is going to feel when she speaks with likes of
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid( Balogun the big boy)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone( the music wizard)
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello.....especially that post malone....that guy is a music wizard
There's nothing special talking to this celebrity online, if you are earlier enough to join the streaming you can talk to them that's if they want to talk to fans or people around the world.
They may talk to 2-3 people then the streaming continues. Same thing with c. Ronaldo
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Franktom247:
See as bieber resemble griezman
you get eyes
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by jUeLiZ: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
osamz007:
TEARS OF JOY ABI SHE GET OTHER MOTIVES
uncle why do i keep seeing you on every post with the meme ...
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Omoslim26: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=Franktom247 post=96280579][/quote]
Are you accusing me of being from the clan of Lying Mohamed ?

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by SarutobiEky(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
supercase1:

Oga 5 seconds cheesy
I no understand you sir cry
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Canberra55: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
99thEnemy:
Yes, but I couldn't watch it all though, but Jezzy was killing it from where I left off.
They actually ended their 15-year-old beef.
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by marwanafrica: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
pretydiva:
Cried because she was talking to Justin Bieber? Na God he be ni undecidedsmh

I no know oooh
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Hopss(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
you will be amaze what girls do when they meet celebrities.l remember back then in school(uniben ,in front of hall two) when etisalat now 9mobile brought olamide, n other artist,come see as girls dey faint, in my mind i am like"and these one get bf ooo.the one wey weak me was when one girl came to me and said please carry me on ur shoulder,i just look her come say i no fit.
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Odogwu46: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
I dont get emotional over things like this. Show me wads of money I will be so emotional.

But time when she suppose take talk beta thing na just oh my God I dey hear
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by geezynoni: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
pretydiva:
Cried because she was talking to Justin Bieber? Na God he be ni undecidedsmh
Become a celeb, you will understand what love is
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by geezynoni: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
diridiri:
Crying because you met a person with the same flesh and blood as yourself.
May thunder strike me where I stand if I ever show such levels of stupidity in my life.
Amen
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by supercase1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
SarutobiEky:
I no understand you sir cry
I nor talk anything ooo grin
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Franktom247(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=Omoslim26 post=96284424]
Are you accusing me of being from the clan of Lying Mohamed ?

yes you are infact you are the fore father with this bomb wey u drop here
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by GreenDee(f): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
supercase1:

hello I am a celebrity in disguise on nairaland,do u wanna know who I am cheesy
okay
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by ofiko123(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Everybody says she's Justin Bieber's wife.....
Shhuuu!!!

My sister..... your lie can commot teeth

When did they do wedding..??

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Updating9JA: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Damn! Live with Justin
TD Jakes Sermons
She's was so emotional.

I'd be too, smoking with Burnaboy, Wizkid and Naira Marley together in one room.
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by fati2001(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hmmm. I bet if u were d one, u woulda been getting ready to lift ur legs up to d camera lyk a non lazy girl.

BIG COWARD.... M. U. M. U OF CALIFORNIA...

BIG HEGOAT THAT LACK BEARD
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by fati2001(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Soarr:
when I looked at your profile pics, then I realized why you use this picture so much una resemble

THANKS...

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Gabson001(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Not surprised this is how you feel when you got to talk to people with great talent in the music industry....

Am just thinking how she is going to feel when she speaks with likes of
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid( Balogun the big boy)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone( the music wizard)
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello.....especially that post malone....that guy is a music wizard

guy talk just full your mouth

smh
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by fati2001(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
RPirez:

Abeg, make both of una carry ur nonsense commot for here. angry
not your forum... so Y pissed.
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Silentgroper(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

BIG COWARD.... M. U. M. U OF CALIFORNIA...

BIG HEGOAT THAT LACK BEARD
Actually i've got a full beard. So what u talking abt, baby girl? grin
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by SarutobiEky(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
supercase1:

I nor talk anything ooo grin

cry talk Na...me Na your bro o.
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by fati2001(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
what's all this now angry

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by fati2001(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Silentgroper:
Actually i've got a full beard. So what u talking abt, baby girl? grin

YOU NEED TO SIT DOWN AND ASK UR SELF SOME QUESTIONS. .... COWARD.
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Silentgroper(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

YOU NEED TO SIT DOWN AND ASK UR SELF SOME QUESTIONS. .... COWARD.
Baby girl, c'mon let d cat out of d bag. Y do u keep calling me a coward?
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Lamanii22(f): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
jawalis:
The stupid girl has been seeing her boyfriend for years. She didn’t cry.
She’s been seeing her sponsors for years without emotional attachment. But now she sees JB abs tears were flowing. Fool

grin grin grin
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by fati2001(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Silentgroper:
Baby girl, c'mon let d cat out of d bag. Y do u keep calling me a coward?

COWARD, THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG FOR A LONG TIME AGO .
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Snakedoctor1: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
debbiebianca2:
The beautiful moment a Unilag student couldn't control her joy, as she was so excited while crying uncontrollably during a live video with singer Justin Bieber.

The girl who is studying Political Science from University of Lagos, could not control her happiness. She don't even know how to compose herself or act because she was talking with Justin Bieber.

This is definitely the best day of 2020 for her.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imYoktKJwso
eh yah, but Bieber just too rigid dey look am like say she's calling from zoo. Expressionless is the word. Sha, I will feel like that the day I will meet Obama
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Silentgroper(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

COWARD, THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG FOR A LONG TIME AGO .
Care to go bak in time nd re-let it out of d bag again. I really nid to knw, puleez my dear coward. grin
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by fati2001(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Silentgroper:
Care to go bak in time nd re-let it out of d bag again. I really nid to knw, puleez my dear coward. grin

WORTHLESS SOUL.
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Silentgroper(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

WORTHLESS SOUL.
U're really hurt, u mke me cry. Come lemme gve u a hug.

grin

fati, my northern wife, i'm cravin tuwo 2nyt. Would u prepare one 4 me? grin
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by fati2001(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Silentgroper:
U're really hurt, u mke me cry. Come lemme gve u a hug.

grin

fati, my northern wife, i'm cravin tuwo 2nyt. Would u prepare one 4 me? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) / Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.