Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries (39572 Views)

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2020
Anu Ofia.

Can someone help me with the meaning?

Because that is the only yab in my head for this overgrown baby.
grin
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by KennyWest3(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2020
She no get name?

Which one be Unilag student.
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by jawalis(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2020
The stupid girl has been seeing her boyfriend for years. She didn’t cry.
She’s been seeing her sponsors for years without emotional attachment. But now she sees JB abs tears were flowing. Fool
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Cerebellum: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

sure

and you hope you are doing fine.
Sure grin
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Fheelzz(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2020
mumu somebody grin he give ham money

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Coldie(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2020
Girls too like this Justin beiber. If u go to his IG 90% of the comments are girls professing love for him

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Emersonjohnson: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2020
Idiotic crying undecided
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by NOwazobia: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2020
Mediocrity!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Leo588(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Bodyodour:
My number one singer,with voice and lyrics

See your name!

Body odour
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Seyzcham91(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2020
great achievement indeed!
Fahdiga:
Oh what a great achievement by the student
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by merieam16(f): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2020
cry cry baby
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by diridiri(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Crying because you met a person with the same flesh and blood as yourself.
May thunder strike me where I stand if I ever show such levels of stupidity in my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Bakin3(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Omo nla!
We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by DragonFire442: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2020
SarutobiEky:

I was telling my best friend the other day. E come be like Griezmann younger brother.

Griezmann’s father should be Investigated. He definitely got Bieber’s mom pregnant when he visited the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Waspappin: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I would also feel this, I love the guy no homo and have been his fan since 2009 before he became famous
There has to be homo...
Wtf!
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Igbankpa(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2020
I don't know this feeling, I mean being starstruck. Some people DEH say my heart too strong say e no good but no be my fault, if you see wetin my eyes don see you go know why I be like that.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Ishilove: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2020
I wonder if she worships God with the same passion and awe?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Soarr(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:
REAL BELIEBER...
when I looked at your profile pics, then I realized why you use this picture so much una resemble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Kokaine(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Dude was so cool
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Kokaine(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2020
Bakin3:
Omo nla!
We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.
show a picture let your audience know what you're talking about. The only thing I understand there is soak away and I'm wondering "is there any other type of soak away than the one I know?"
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by RPirez: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

sure

Abeg, make both of una carry ur nonsense commot for here. angry

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Image123(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2020
Wetin she go do if she meet Jesus? Na to die be that.
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by lascos912(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2020
Bob Marley once said "no woman no cry''
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by omoadeleye(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2020
Lmao, typical Nigerian girl, she cannot initiate lively conversation just saying the answer straight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Bakin3(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2020
Kokaine:
show a picture let your audience know what you're talking about. The only thing I understand there is soak away and I'm wondering "is there any other type of soak away than the one I know?"

This is what a bio digester looks like.

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

sure

Over 30 comments this morning. You're really trying.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by BadBradley: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2020
debbiebianca2:
The beautiful moment a Unilag student couldn't control her joy, as she was so excited while crying uncontrollably during a live video with singer Justin Bieber.

The girl who is studying Political Science from University of Lagos, could not control her happiness. She don't even know how to compose herself or act because she was talking with Justin Bieber.

This is definitely the best day of 2020 for her.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imYoktKJwso
wasted birth. This kind girls can never be relied on to use their head in any thing in life. And the worthless blogger must be another female who should be confined to just reproduction.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by sissoko89: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2020
See wetin ASUU don cause nw
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Kokaine(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2020
Bakin3:

This is what a bio digester looks like.
But this is the normal soak away nao. I thought I'd see a big machine that converts pupu to electricity grin grin grin
Please dont mind me I'm a local guy
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Akanaz(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2020
Franktom247:
See as bieber resemble griezman
Swears
Re: UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2020
Cerebellum:

Sure grin
Can u pple take thos else where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone / Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage / Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.