Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Woman Said This After Being Caught Sleeping With a 13 yr Old Boy - WESTERN ORBIT - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Said This After Being Caught Sleeping With a 13 yr Old Boy - WESTERN ORBIT (1249 Views)

Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos / 21-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Arrested (Photo) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Said This After Being Caught Sleeping With a 13 yr Old Boy - WESTERN ORBIT by WesternOrbit: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2021
A yet-to-be-identified Greendale woman has been arrested after she was caught red-handed having sex with a 13-year-old boy at the teenager’s parents’ home in Houghton Park, Zimbabwe.
The minor’s mother got the shock of her life when she returned home on Tuesday February 23, and caught her son being sexually abused by the woman. ­She immediately called the police, leading to the arrest of the accused.

Police spokesperson Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi confirmed the arrest and also disclosed that investigations into the case were already underway and details will be released in due course.

Nyathi said;
“­The Zimbabwe Republic Police would like to confirm the arrest of a woman alleged to have been caught having sex with a minor in Houghton Park.”

Upon being interviewed by H-Metro, the lady said she didn’t commit any crime as the minor was the one who invited her to have sex at his parents’ house.

What did I do wrong and how did I know his house if he hadn’t called me?

We had protected sex and I do not see any reason why I can be treated like a thief or robber

The yet-to-be-identified woman was taken to Waterfalls Police Station where she is currently being detained. In Zimbabwe, having sex with a minor is a criminal offense even if the minor consents. It is a serious crime that attracts jail term.

REPORTED BY WESTERN ORBIT

Re: Woman Said This After Being Caught Sleeping With a 13 yr Old Boy - WESTERN ORBIT by Tgid: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2021
Wonders shall never end....My Zimbabwe people, how market now? Being a while now grin
Re: Woman Said This After Being Caught Sleeping With a 13 yr Old Boy - WESTERN ORBIT by beauty7: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Are they going to stone her?

It was God that saved that boy,

otherwise he would have grown into a sex maniac.

Sleeping with a prostitute at that age could make him a rapist, sexual genitals exhibitionist, sexual deviant and sex maniac in the future.

Some men did not start sleeping around at that age, but see what they have turned into.

How much more a young boy who has been defiled by a prostitute.

May God save all our young boys.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Said This After Being Caught Sleeping With a 13 yr Old Boy - WESTERN ORBIT by Tonyspecial(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
wow
Re: Woman Said This After Being Caught Sleeping With a 13 yr Old Boy - WESTERN ORBIT by Karemarealty288(m): 3:13am On Feb 26, 2021
The Minor is an Xvideo Adventist.

Re: Woman Said This After Being Caught Sleeping With a 13 yr Old Boy - WESTERN ORBIT by iornenge81(m): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2021
The police officer be like, and See Me here you go d waste this waist

(1) (Reply)

R. Kelly Accused Of Abusing Teenage Boy He Met In Mcdonald's / I Shed Tears When I Read This Court Judgement On A 15 Years Old Boy! / Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.