Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

'Stop Making Christianity White. God Isn't White' - Bolanle Olukanni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Stop Making Christianity White. God Isn't White' - Bolanle Olukanni (336 Views)

Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry / Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose / Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Stop Making Christianity White. God Isn't White' - Bolanle Olukanni by envoymedia: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2020
Media personality, Bolanle Olukanni, has asked people to stop with the narrative that God is white, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on her social media pages, Bolanle insisted that Christianity isn't white and so is God.

When someone opined that she was about to defend the argument that God is black, she dismissed it.

See her post and exchange below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH1cIY2FnmJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1372470/stop-making-christianity-white-god-isnt-white-bolanle-olukanni/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'Stop Making Christianity White. God Isn't White' - Bolanle Olukanni by techmo(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2020
God is not white or black, Supreme being that created something as vast as the universe, and earth isn't on same level as a human being
Re: 'Stop Making Christianity White. God Isn't White' - Bolanle Olukanni by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2020
My sister God is neither white nor black, God is not a human ,God is a SPIRIT
Re: 'Stop Making Christianity White. God Isn't White' - Bolanle Olukanni by Uprightness100(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2020
How does JESUS Christ being white or black add to your life ?
Does JESUS Christ being white or black save your Soul?

This is one of the very Nonessentials talks that the devil has put out to distract people from what truly matters..
Re: 'Stop Making Christianity White. God Isn't White' - Bolanle Olukanni by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2020
People of African decent have a disgraceful tradition of claiming what other people built. Their lazy history of seeking to take control of what other races built has kept my own race at the bottom of the human chain because we either cry like babies for the most unimportant things like a deserving loud boo from the crowd at European stadiums who pay the players luxurious wages through gate fees and merchandise purchases or systematic racism after career criminals are left behind bars.

Just like we expect to get equal rights at Europe after abandoning our local leagues, stadiums , hospitals and schools , we have extended our menacing behavior to religion.

Saying Jesus was not white is like saying Oduduwa, Sango and Amadioha were not black. Was the Bible written in an African language?

If our ancestors conquered territories in the dark ages and forced people to convert to our African religions , we would not have to explain to anybody why God is a black man. Just like millions of Muslims across the world think that Arabs are superior to their own race and that Arabic is the best language on Earth, every one would have thought that we were special people and surrendered their resources to us.
Re: 'Stop Making Christianity White. God Isn't White' - Bolanle Olukanni by Kestolove(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2020
God is a Nigerian from d north that's all I know abt that niggarrr
Re: 'Stop Making Christianity White. God Isn't White' - Bolanle Olukanni by wwwtortoise(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2020
ethicallyright:
People of African decent have a disgraceful tradition of claiming what other people built. Their lazy history of seeking to take control of what other races built has kept my own race at the bottom of the human chain because we either cry like babies for the most unimportant things like a deserving loud boo from the crowd at European stadiums who pay the players luxurious wages through gate fees and merchandise purchases or systematic racism after career criminals are left behind bars.

Just like we expect to get equal rights at Europe after abandoning our local leagues, stadiums , hospitals and schools , we have extended our menacing behavior to religion.

Saying Jesus was not white is like saying Oduduwa, Sango and Amadioha were not black. Was the Bible written in an African language?

If our ancestors conquered territories in the dark ages and forced people to convert to our African religions , we would not have to explain to anybody why God is a black man. Just like millions of Muslims across the world think that Arabs are superior to their own race and that Arabic is the best language on Earth, every one would have thought that we were special people and surrendered their resources to us.

Articulate and well said.

Value is created from within before respect can be attracted from without.

When you abandon your human and natural resources to rot away and on the other hand place massive attachment to that of others. Subconsciously you surrender your will and depend on others to think for you.
Now the moment they start thinking on your behalf, you become mentally enslaved.

Africa was once great; perhaps even greater than the ancient Roman empire but greed and shortsightedness stole her glory.

How're are you faring fam? Been a while.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Stop Making Christianity White. God Isn't White' - Bolanle Olukanni by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2020
wwwtortoise:

Articulate and well said.

Value is created from within before respect can be attracted from without.

When you abandon your human and natural resources to rot away and on the other hand place massive attachment to that of others. Subconsciously you surrender your will and depend on others to think for you.
Now the moment they start thinking on your behalf, you become mentally enslaved.

Africa was once great; perhaps even greater than the ancient Roman empire but greed and shortsightedness stole her glory.

How're are you faring fam? Been a while.

I'm okay ,my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Save My Marriage- 9ice Ask To The Public To Help Beg His Wife / 'I Tried To Remove My Tribal Marks Through Surgery' Linda Osifo Reveals / Don Jazzy’s Crush Gets A Date With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.