Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Celebrity You Wish To Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrity You Wish To Marry? (9704 Views)

Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? / Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity / Celebrity You Wish To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by snowsdream(f): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2006
as for Omarion i said it first so u can stick with Will Smith for a change.
HAHA  smiley smiley
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2006
you said Omarion first? doesnt matter , i been had him don't let me stomp you girl LMFAO.

Omarion is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by hotangel2(f): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2006
Snowsdream.... The world knows that OMARION belongs to KC. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2006
i know lmfaooo , how she gon come in here and claim him just like that.
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by larger20(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2006
K2DaC:

you said Omarion first? doesnt matter , i been had him don't let me stomp you girl LMFAO.

Omarion is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huh? I taught u like ramsey noah, now omarion? Why u cant stick ur thing in one man?
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by snowsdream(f): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2006
hot-angel:

Snowsdream, The world knows that OMARION belongs to KC. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hello i dont see how my name became the world. If the world knows that Omarion is K C's i sure dont and i guess not guess i know Omarion dont.

K2DaC:

i know lmfaooo , how she gon come in here and claim him just like that.

Meaning? as Larger 20 said you just better stick to one cos i sure am not leavin Omarion for you. So you can stick to Ramsey at least i dont like him a bit.

@ LARGER20 please advise her. She sure dont have a choice on who to go for anyway Ramsey Noah is not bad at all for her.
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Hotstepper(f): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2006
hhaaa, diz place is one hilarious place oo, ppl just dey die and struggle 4 ppl dat on't even know dem or dat they r dying 4 dem and i would be suprise dat none of u have seen any of dem, welcome 2 reality ppl tongue
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2006
wtf?? larger 20 u dont even know me , what do u mean now omarion? wtf wtf what the fuk

umm lets see ive been liking omarion since 2001 when b2k first came out , ive been like a big fan of his since forever , u dont even know me sooo dont jump into conclusions

i liek ramsey so what! i actually just started liking him , u dont evn know me so dont jump on me like that , ever since i came to this board ppl know i like O so u have no point.

snowsdream u can be quiet now rolleyes
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2006
this is UNBELIEVABLE

she even said , i choose Omarion im really diggin his style

u probably not even a fan , just a man stealer cheesy

everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybody knows im O's biggest fan
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Hotstepper(f): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2006
as i said b4, i wish diz Omarion of a dude would know dat sum ppl r dying 4 him here atleast u'all can get an 5 percent of his income cuz it ain't easy dying 4 sum1 like diz and hmm KC, even if u started dying 4 him since 2001, ur own counterpart might have been dying 4 him as well den , maybe ppl know u like him on diz forum doesn't mean anything and maybe u said it 1st b4 da other eprson, da buttom like is dat he ain't 4 case and letz face reality and u'all should look 4 a dute dude in diz forum if datz da case atleast one day u'all will get 2 seee, lol, datz ma own indight in diz case ooooooooooo
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Hotstepper(f): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2006
i dey listen 2 O now 4rom ma IPOD cuz i like da music but ain't a fan, like sum of his songz and give him an A 4 dancing period, tongue
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2006
Haha well , he knows he has fans that 'love' him

i bet she knows nothing about him , n larger20 that doesnt even know nuthin comes in here n says some bullshiit
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2006
Lol he whines , but he can move n hes sooo sexy , he looks better in person shocked my eyes dropped when i saw him in '03
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Hotstepper(f): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2006
oh gurl, good 4 u, just saw ur age so i ain't suprised, am his agemate although hez older by sum months, i agree hez a good dancer which most of diz younger ones r anywayz, hez good looking 2 , gurl he be black broda so am not suprised, happy 4 his sucess other dan doing drugz and those grapp tongue
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by snowsdream(f): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2006
@ KCdac Do you rili expect me to keep quiet i made my Choice even if he does not know me he does not know you and even if evry one knows you r omarion's i mean Omarion is yours then go search him out. OKAY?  Still i ll not keep my cool. I ll say it again and again i m rili DIGGING HIS STYLES so you can go jump into a lake for all i careeeeeeee.
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2006
haha wow i was joking with you not serious

n hotstepper what do u mean just saw my age i aint surprise? undecided
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Hotstepper(f): 2:53am On Feb 13, 2006
cuz ppl ma age can't like him and fight ova him like dat and i have noticed dat itz alwayz in da states dat all diz star madness is da highest cuz we canadian don't kare at all, kiss
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 13, 2006
lmfao the fightin was really jokes though , and i know Omarion fans 28 n up who are like groupies

so u sayin im childlish , nawa ohh , its okay embarassed
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Hotstepper(f): 5:32am On Feb 13, 2006
my KC darling, ain't saying u r childish, ppl can be 28 and still be childish, am just saying cuz if u 17, there r more chances u will love omarion kinda ppl as well, sorry sweetie okkkk, neva meant 2 hot u so am gonna clean ma closet tongue
Re: Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 13, 2006
nah i was just jokin

but i love him cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4)

She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". / Help:she Made Me Who I Am / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.