Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat (48789 Views)

2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor / List Of 12 Politicians Eyeing Buhari’s Seat / Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ok
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by femijay8271(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
wey 2023 never reach?
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by QuikDRAWmacGRAW(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
I hope they're northerners if not they're just wasting their time
Wicked man
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Evilgenuis: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
G
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Okuda(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Fashola is my preferred candidate from the south though...

Fashola has tarnished the good name he has. I would not touch him with a long pole.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Brushstrokes20: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Pathetic bunch!
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by UDUJ(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
good morning sir.
Good afternoon. I saw your mentions. We can discuss on the thread I created instead of front page posts. Cheers.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Brushstrokes20: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Useless govt of self serving thieves!
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Femeto: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Rotimi and Sylva.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by alllffy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

On what basis? That he performed any better during his regime as a gov of an oil producing state?

Very well... Extremely Well...
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Austin4Jesus(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Even after he discovered a camera mysteriously?? Smh. Can we just work towards getting a totally new person who have never mingled with those men ever.. that's gonna be a good solution.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by wink2015(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
crossfm:
They can also take his table,no be only seat.

You are funny !

Nigeria politicians are self centred.

They have no good agenda for the common man in the street.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Lightangel65: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Personally, I would prefer President Mohammadu Buhari to go for third term.. But I fear he might not want to, considering the fact that it took the intervention of God, international communities and cries of patriotic Nigerians before he even accepted to contest the 1st and 2nd presidential elections.

However, if that fails, then Professor Osinbajo is the man I'll root for to continue the great works of PMB.. If he too refuses to contest, then Governor Dave Umahi will have my support...

Nigeria will be great as it's already on its way to greatness.

God bless Nigeria.

You are a very big idi0t and may devil castrate your balls so your evil genes wont be passed on

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Dchampion65: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Honestly, anyone who is a serving minister and is scheming as at now to become president should be shown a way out.

There are part of the problem.

Instead of facing governance they are busy chasing their personal agenda.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Lightangel65: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:

Asin eh APC is a useless party that would only accept a Fulani/Hausa jihadist or a yoruba Muslim they can controll
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Uprightness100:
This is 2020. They have started seeking for vanity!

What anywise fellow should be seeking now is how he/she will ensure the soul is Saved so to enter the kingdom of God

Rubbish. what you should be thinking of, is what value you have to offer the world. change your mentality

1 Like

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by anochuko01(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:

You are a very big idi0t and may devil castrate your balls so your evil genes wont be passed on
It's a shame you don't know who Sir Kazeem is grin
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by ehhmah(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Back with Northern Scrap tales.

Meanwhile...it is going to be a long ride for Justice.

We move.

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by SocialJustice: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Rotimi Ameachi will perform better.
Amaechi is the man. It is clear for everyone to see the rate at which he is being armed with financial power. No minister will be able to withstand him 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by SocialJustice: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dchampion65:
Honestly, anyone who is a serving minister and is scheming as at now to become president should be shown a way out.

There are part of the problem.

Instead of facing governance they are busy chasing their personal agenda.

When have politicians ever truly faced governance? You think Nigeria will be the mess it is today if politicians truly decide to govern.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Personally, I would prefer President Mohammadu Buhari to go for third term.. But I fear he might not want to, considering the fact that it took the intervention of God, international communities and cries of patriotic Nigerians before he even accepted to contest the 1st and 2nd presidential elections.

However, if that fails, then Professor Osinbajo is the man I'll root for to continue the great works of PMB.. If he too refuses to contest, then Governor Dave Umahi will have my support...

God bless Nigeria.

Mórón

1 Like

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by BafanaBafana: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
To think it's not the time for Toomuchstuff in Aso Rock as president of New Nigeria comprising Middle belt and entire Southern region is never a joke.

Y'all should watch out for a New Nigeria.
Help me understand this middle belt please. Where exactly is the middle belt

1 Like

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by azpekuliar: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

On what basis? That he performed any better during his regime as a gov of an oil producing state?

Between Amaechi and Fashola as ministers, whose impact has been felt more?
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by CNNupdate(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
are you still taking that drugs ?
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Chisaedhor: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
We are waiting patiently.... Let the best candidate that will take nigeria to the promise land win.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Blabbermouth: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Here is when someone is so happy that he never will move forward in life.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Ventura1: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Those haggling for either APC or PDP don't understand the meaning of the word JUSTICE, the chromosome of those two political parties is corruption.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Splitmind: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Your head is very correct. cool

Nigeria has become the new Dubai and a global superpower so we need to reward Buhari by giving him a third term.

Sai Baba!
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Moddam: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
olaboy33:
For the first time in a very long while, an opportunity has come for Nigerians especially the youths to change negative trends in our society.

-The police morale is low, confront any officer that request for #50 bribe from your driver.

- Social media is our new court of justice. Same way we made the world hear our cries of police brutality, we can make the world aware of any injustice by our 'untouchable' leaders.

- Most importantly, we have 3 years to a new election, get your PVC ready and blacklist APC/PDP.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Lagos is a mess, dirty, smelling, and haggard. So why him?? We need a business minded technocrat who is in touch with the 21 century. Fashola who just saw cameraman an usual manner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Pastor Tunde Bakare In Aso Rock (pictures) / Stuart Symington Rocking Ijaw Cultural Attire & Dance In Bayelsa State (Photos) / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.