Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat (48811 Views)

2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor / List Of 12 Politicians Eyeing Buhari’s Seat / Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Nychillax(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
OOzz:

Fashola that designed a non functioning website for over 700m naira?? Abeg carry ur fashola shove am deep into ur ass

And that same Ameachi has plunged our future kids into the hand of Chinese Loan that we all even know they will strike the deal of the share b4 collecting the loan from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Franking: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Rotimi Ameachi will perform better.

Are you saying Biafra would have their freedom by then or are u saying the South East are mere spectators?
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nychillax:

And that same Ameachi has plunged our future kids into the hand of Chinese Loan that we all even know they will strike the deal of the share b4 collecting the loan from them.

Oga, I am not holding brief for anyone. All of them are thieves and should not be allowed access to our treasury.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Kinikini: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Even Rivers people don't give Amaechi recognition that he performed as governor. Fadhola's legacies lives on in Lagos. As per Fadhola's stewardship in the power ministry, the problems with power in Nigeria cannot be solved with fiat. Years of infrastructure decay and habitual, malicious sabotage require more than a minster to correct.

quote author=alizma post=96281877]
Obviously you don't have knowledge of his performance as a governor[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Dong2: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Comr:
the duo's are both presidential material. the question i will want to ask is wat where there antecedent in there respective state when both were gov and now that they are minister of fgn.

That speaks volume!
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Bunnatex(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
An unknown youth should come and take over. Enough of this old recycling politicians. I don't care if he north, south, west or east, so long he's a youth and UNTESTED. Nothing can be worse than it is.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Franking: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Someone should explain the position of the Southeast to me. Obj took the South West's turn. GEJ is from the South South so Amaechi and Fashola should go and have seat.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by jaxxy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Rotimi Ameachi will perform better.

Both are undeserving bt fashola is better of the two. Ameachi is unpredictable.

There are better and more credibile people to lead than these two. Unless Ure just looking at Apc members only.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by sinola(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=Yamiriflathead post=96280669]Fashola is my preferred candidate from the south though...[/quot

u mean Agent (Jack Bauer) Fash...lol
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Dong2: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Splitmind:

Yes o.

The North continues to break record after record and as you can see is a shining example of Nigerian progress and development in all sectors, particularly education.

Oh how I wish the rest of the country would emulate the North and accelerate the change that Buhari is trying to achieve.

If we break Nigeria into three parts of north, east and west regios we all know the region that ll be most backward.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by ThatFairGuy1: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
The criteria for who'll Ever contest in 2923 election is to pledge The Restructuring of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Harrynight(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Personally, I would prefer President Mohammadu Buhari to go for third term.. But I fear he might not want to, considering the fact that it took the intervention of God, international communities and cries of patriotic Nigerians before he even accepted to contest the 1st and 2nd presidential elections.

However, if that fails, then Professor Osinbajo is the man I'll root for to continue the great works of PMB.. If he too refuses to contest, then Governor Dave Umahi will have my support...

Nigeria will be great as it's already on its way to greatness.

God bless Nigeria.

You are wicked! angry

Deep down your heart You are one of those suffering and smiling, a die-hard buhari fan and an enemy of this country!
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Dong2: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Okuda:

Fashola has tarnished the good name he has. I would not touch him with a long pole.

It is more complicated up there than you can imagine when you don't call the shot. Remember its politics and its full of intrigues and back stabbing
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by lagdmark(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-two-ministers-seek-buharis-seat/
Nobody should seek for Buhari's seat
APC starts and ends with Mr. Buhari, 2023 Buhari will take his apc along with him to Daura
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Personally, I would prefer President Mohammadu Buhari to go for third term.. But I fear he might not want to, considering the fact that it took the intervention of God, international communities and cries of patriotic Nigerians before he even accepted to contest the 1st and 2nd presidential elections.

However, if that fails, then Professor Osinbajo is the man I'll root for to continue the great works of PMB.. If he too refuses to contest, then Governor Dave Umahi will have my support...

God bless Nigeria.

mad man third term kill u derr
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by iokpebholo: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
olaboy33:
For the first time in a very long while, an opportunity has come for Nigerians especially the youths to change negative trends in our society.

-The police morale is low, confront any officer that request for #50 bribe from your driver.

- Social media is our new court of justice. Same way we made the world hear our cries of police brutality, we can make the world aware of any injustice by our 'untouchable' leaders.

- Most importantly, we have 3 years to a new election, get your PVC ready and blacklist APC/PDP.
yes and also confront any kidnapper u see on d highway urself
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Okuda(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dong2:

It is more complicated up there than you can imagine when you don't call the shot. Remember its politics and its full of intrigues and back stabbing

Fashola in his own right calls his shots. A full Minister? atleast even if he does not call the shots, he should not be making utterances that makes him look like the people we all hate. I cant believe a Fashola who did wonders in Lagos would just behave in a certain way like an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Xkaa(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Still the same set of old fools,I think is better we the youth should have a voice by voting them out

1 Like

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by duduade: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
olaboy33:
For the first time in a very long while, an opportunity has come for Nigerians especially the youths to change negative trends in our society.

-The police morale is low, confront any officer that request for #50 bribe from your driver.

- Social media is our new court of justice. Same way we made the world hear our cries of police brutality, we can make the world aware of any injustice by our 'untouchable' leaders.

- Most importantly, we have 3 years to a new election, get your PVC ready and blacklist APC/PDP.

Reasonable thumbs up man

1 Like

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Dong2: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yabsun:
Look at the first two commenters up there. Same youth we thought we have same voice with to kick out the old leaders who turn our country this way. They might be among the people that will fight hard against #YDP and its candidacies if emerged. Envidence that naija Youths never wake up from their slumber. See as they are glorying our rogues as usual. undecided

Its not about the youth getting into position its about the right person. If you care to notice most of those that constitute Nigeria leadership today have been elected when they were youth. Bukola saraki was 39 when he became a governor, yahaya bello was 37, dimeji bankole was speaker house of reps at 32. They all started as youths but they never did anything differently!
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by oluwasegun007(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
I suspect baba lai grin
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Bunnatex(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Xkaa:
Still the same set of old fools,I think is better we the youth should have a voice by voting them out

Exactly. Reading comments i think we've lost it again. They are still the same people that led us to out current position. Let's get an untested youth
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Loveurneighbour: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
We prefer Maazi Nnamdi Kanu to anyone.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Bunnatex(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dong2:

Its not about the youth getting into position its about the right person. If you care to notice most of those that constitute Nigeria leadership today have been elected when they were youth. Bukola saraki was 39 when he became a governor, yahaya bello was 37, dimeji bankole was speaker house of reps at 32. They all started as youths but they never did anything differently!

Are they all? Since they were youths, then let them give way for today youths or are you suggesting that today youths are useless and shouldn't be given a chance?
Secondly it's good we try today's youths
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by mechanics(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Abubakar Malami is a suspect.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Dong2: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bunnatex:

Are they all? Since they were youths, then let them give way for today youths or are you suggesting that today youths are useless and shouldn't be given a chance?
Secondly it's good we try today's youths

I don't understand what you mean by your categorization of youths though.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by endsarrrs(f): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Shutdown that your dull brain .
Loveurneighbour:
We prefer Maazi Nnamdi Kanu to anyone.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by okhaiii(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
We do not need any body from this government anymore if you want a better Nigeria. It is high time they also give youths with great vision the chance to rule. If naija continue with this recycling politician together with lie mohammed am sorry they might be no naija in the next 5years.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by IamFINESSE: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

How would ediots be useful, useless is a better word

grin grin
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Minjim: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Fashola is my preferred candidate from the south though...

Fasola lacked emotional intelligence

He has neither remorse nor empathy for his actions or inactions
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by onward4life(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
IamFINESSE:
Two un-useful ediots are fighting up there tongue
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by blackgold2018(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
I was reading your shit until you said Umahi. Then my nerves calmed down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) / N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Dino Melaye And His 2 Sons Rock Stylish Super Eagles Jersey (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.