Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat (48815 Views)

2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor / List Of 12 Politicians Eyeing Buhari’s Seat / Ohanaeze Youths Seek Buhari’s Intervention In Kanu’s Arrest Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by SlurUsername1: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
azpekuliar:

Between Amaechi and Fashola as ministers, whose impact has been felt more?
What has he done as a minister?
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by SlurUsername1: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos is a mess, dirty, smelling, and haggard. So why him?? We need a business minded technocrat who is in touch with the 21 century. Fashola who just saw cameraman an usual manner.

That's your business oga... I would vote fashola over amaechi any day

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Splitmind: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
I hope they're northerners if not they're just wasting their time

Yes o.

The North continues to break record after record and as you can see is a shining example of Nigerian progress and development in all sectors, particularly education.

Oh how I wish the rest of the country would emulate the North and accelerate the change that Buhari is trying to achieve.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by internet: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Personally, I would prefer President Mohammadu Buhari to go for third term.. But I fear he might not want to, considering the fact that it took the intervention of God, international communities and cries of patriotic Nigerians before he even accepted to contest the 1st and 2nd presidential elections.

However, if that fails, then Professor Osinbajo is the man I'll root for to continue the great works of PMB.. If he too refuses to contest, then Governor Dave Umahi will have my support...

Nigeria will be great as it's already on its way to greatness.

God bless Nigeria.
u funny die I swear
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Moddam: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
FanRong:
Those Ministers should go and have a sit in their respective towns.
We need a fresh political candidate for President. Not recycled and garbage in garbage out.

We deserve a New Nigeria.

Like for Young Progressive Party. YPP.

Share for Youth Democratic Party. YDP

If you have any other youth party, add it here.
[/s]i don't want to see anything youth here again
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by simhosting: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
I see
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Comr(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
the duo's are both presidential material. the question i will want to ask is wat where there antecedent in there respective state when both were gov and now that they are minister of fgn.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Starboy Osinbajo will be our next president. amaechi is an ex cultist who can't even win his village, fashola wouldn't be interested. Osinbanjo for president, Sanusi lamido for vice president. APC forever. cool

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Coldie(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
IamFINESSE:
Two useful ediots are fighting up there tongue
How would ediots be useful, useless is a better word
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by DeMoneyGenius: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
I don't care who's contesting 2023 or who's not.
I'm more concerned about the permutations for 2027. The consultations have already begun.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by FanRong: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Moddam:
[s][/s]i [s]don't want to see anything youth here again[/s]
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by chinavs9ja(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Personally, I would prefer President Mohammadu Buhari to go for third term.. But I fear he might not want to, considering the fact that it took the intervention of God, international communities and cries of patriotic Nigerians before he even accepted to contest the 1st and 2nd presidential elections.

However, if that fails, then Professor Osinbajo is the man I'll root for to continue the great works of PMB.. If he too refuses to contest, then Governor Dave Umahi will have my support...

God bless Nigeria.
I don't believe you to be a Christian...how on earth will you be feasting on your fellow human pains and suffering just because of the little change you get from this failed party. May Jehovah forgive you and you repent soonest
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Yinka1984(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
u are an asshole
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by TooMuchStuff: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Help me understand this middle belt please. Where exactly is the middle belt
You are looking for my troublems abi?

Go and ask Joseph Tarka of 1922
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by tfelicityk(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Let them fight themselves well...

Soon their followers will stone hell out of them.

Only God knows who will seat there...
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by zubimete(f): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
mbok are you typing from china?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by jrusky(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

On what basis? That he performed any better during his regime as a gov of an oil producing state?

No bro you could have tell him Amaechi is better in his pty skull by signing Chin tin Hun China stupid dead end loan that has mortgaged his life nah.

Amaechi my foot!!! If even heaven fall Amaechi will never rile Nigeria for being a traitor and bastard.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Charlie2020(f): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
azpekuliar:

Between Amaechi and Fashola as ministers, whose impact has been felt more?
. Amaechi, though they're all disqualified from being president/vice president because they're part of this nightmare called government
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by AmazingELixir: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

This man which planet are you domiciled...
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Dong2: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Rotimi Ameachi will perform better.

That one ll sell anything. Even our children. All he cares about is money for himself
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by azpekuliar: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Charlie2020:
. Amaechi, though they're all disqualified from being president/vice president because they're part of this nightmare called government

Thank you.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Moganajoe: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Rotimi Ameachi will perform better.

Absolutely, I think he is different from others in some ways.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Dong2: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Fashola is my preferred candidate from the south though...

If among the minister then yes I agree. But we all know the best man to save Nigeria from all these desperate thieves is osinbajo. Because he has proven himself in the little opportunity buhari allowed him. Lekki massacre wouldn't have happened with osinbajo. He is a better democrat If given the chance I ll say.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by sambo1993: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
IF YOU LIKE CARRY BUHARI GO HEAVEN AND TELL GOD ALMIGHTY TO MAKE HIM BE A PROPHET OR AN ANGEL. BECAUSE NA THEM PURE PASS. USELESS ASSLICKER

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by contigiency(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
This thread is more like gossip from crayfish women.
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by crossfm: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
wink2015:

You are funny !

Nigeria politicians are self centred.

They have no good agenda for the common man in the street.
Don't mind does kleptomaniac. They are just going to loot .
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by SlurUsername1: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dong2:

If among the minister then yes I agree. But we all know the best man to save Nigeria from all these desperate thieves is osinbajo. Because he has proven himself in the little opportunity buhari allowed him. Lekki massacre wouldn't have happened with osinbajo. He is a better democrat If given the chance I ll say.

Can you vote an IMAM for NIGERIAN president?
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Dong2: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
AmazingELixir:

This man which planet are you domiciled...

He is an almajiri... Worm has eaten his brain
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Fashola is my preferred candidate from the south though...

what is fashola going to asorock to do ?

to find more cameras !
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by AmazingELixir: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dong2:

He is an almajiri... Worm has eaten his brain

grin grin grin

Thought as much
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Dong2: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Can you vote an IMAM for NIGERIAN president?

Why not if he ll make our life better and he is qualified. See this is the kind of reasoning that is killing Nigeria from achieving progress. Please let's set aside all these religious sentiment and sort for a person who can do the job
Re: 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat by Dong2: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

what is fashola going to asorock to do ?

to find more cameras !

Ha did a wonderful job when he was governor in Lagos. I was there then. He brought sanity, rule of law to bear and he is eminently qualified sentiments apart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination / Halima Babangida To Be The 3rd Wife Of Auwal Lawa: Lady Shades Anti-Polygamists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.