Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS (3559 Views)

Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence / Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) / They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by ThatFairGuy1: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nonsensical. It reads Sarkin FULANI of Lagos. just like Eze Ndi Igbo, Lagos. Oba of Yoruba in the North.

It's only in the INTOLERANT EASTERN PART WE HAVE NO OBA OF YORUBA.
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Rich4god(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
Arrewa:
ok.

We need people like you to speak out against the unnecessary hatred and attack on the north.

But you all decide to keep mute and watch your people insulting and castigating the north on daily basis.

You still expect me to keep quiet and watch them rubbish my Tribe and my region.

When last did you see me creating thread to attack the Igbos??

I am only defending my region logically cos nobody will defend my region for me if I don't.

You and I know that your people hate us with passion.

You asking me where my hatred for the east is coming from??

Did you bother to ask the op where is his hatred for the north coming from??

You one of the few I respect on this forum so pls I don't want to be disappointed.

It's OK for you not say anything.

I didn't see you condemn the killing and burning of our people in the east during end sars protest.

I didn't see you comment on that.

We have a very big problem in Africa.

Let's take issue one at time... The stories I got from what happened at Rivers was entirely different from what was posted in Nairaland... There is no way I will come and start condemning something that I don't have full information on. If you noticed, when the army arrived and started making arrest, while others where condemning the army, I didn't do that.. cos I don't have full info on ground.

When you talk about our people attacking the north. You don't use Nairaland and Twitter as bases. You and I knw that these two sites are full of kids who don't knw the implication of their actions, they are all out to show Thier prowess online. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by ThatFairGuy1: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Karlovich:
Tinoubou has sold and betrayed his people the same way Afonja did with Ilorin. They should continue antagonizing Iboes while their land is being taken over by their masters. By the time they are through with them they will all flee from there like their Oba did during the riots.
Do you have Eze Ndi Igbo in Yorubaland or not? Tinubu also sold Lagos for you right?

1 Like

Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Arrewa:
The Yorubas remain the most peaceful and the most tolerant tribe in Nigeria.

That's why I don't have problem with them here in the north!

Imagine Igbos wailing and kicking over a fulani king in Lagos.

These same people are allowed to have their Eze ndi igbo here in kano.

Believe me Hatred will consume the East.

How is poverty? Great am for me. Tell am I say long time no see.
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by ThatFairGuy1: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
I Dey laugh grin I’d really like to see the reactions of those who fought tooth and nail against the ceremonial title of Eze ndi Igbo when they come across this Fulani classed Chief in Lagos, una never see something. E remain small grin
Shut up. Deji only ban The title in akure when the eze put himself over Deji of akure by refusing his order.
There are still eze Ndi Igbo in Ondo and all part of Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Manab: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Arrewa:

dey are unfortunate people
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Odingo1: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Afonjas will not see this one

Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Seerade029: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Odingo1:
Afonjas will not see this one
We also have Eze ndigbo in Lagos. but no one complained
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by limeta(f): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2020

Oh okay he's a king now abi
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Odingo1: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Seerade029:

We also have Eze ndigbo in Lagos.
but no one complained
Yes offcourse, but Yorubas last year were shouting over Eze Ndigbo in Lagos and call for it ban, the same happened in Ondo, Akure where the Eze Ndigbo was mistreated and banned.
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Odingo1: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
limeta:

Oh okay he's a king now abi
Nobody is wailing, Sarkin Fulani of Lagos is the same as Eze Ndigbo of Lagos. Why should Yorubas not kick against Fulani king but found their voices against Igbo king in Lagos.

What is happening, are Yorubas so scared of Fulanis.
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
Arrewa:

Forget the idiot who know nothing but inciting tribal conflicts just like their coward exile leader. In almost all Northern Emirates there are Oba and Igwe titles given to Yoruba and Igbo living in that community. They ride horse on sallah occasion, they're given high level of mutually respectful treatment.
Igbos are the most intolerant creature on earth especially those who never set their foot outside their erosion ravaged region.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

[/s]

This is why I say you people are sick with your Tribalism

Where are the ibo comments above you that are wailing or you people mad?

If you and ibos have an issue open athread and address to them directly and don't come derail threads or you will be banned !!
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Arrewa:

Seun dominique mynd44 OAM4J

Rule 2

Derailing thread
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
survivor10:

How did you know of all these things?

You must be really pokenosing into Igbo affairs. Go and get a lucrative job and have peace. Leave Igbos alone!
You guys disgust me, aswear. it's only a matter of time. All tribes will soon unite to kick your dirty butts out of their states
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Balogunodua(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
OSU midget from d shoutyeast potor region on rampage again grin
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nightstalker:

Seun dominique mynd44 OAM4J

Rule 2

Derailing thread
How has he derailed this useless hate-filled thread? undecided
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Premiumwriter: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hi

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is N500 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: https:///2347055822849
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Rich4god(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
You guys disgust me, aswear. it's only a matter of time. All tribes will soon unite to kick your dirty butts out of their states
Kick igbos out of your states? When there is one Nigeria...

You lots are the ones giving Igbos more reason to leave this country.

It's very simple, if you don't like the Igbos, let them leave and have their country. It's not your business if they will suffer in thier new found country. So plz don't use the word "kick out" to threaten the east cos a lot of them have been fight for independence.

2 Likes

Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Rich4god:

It's very simple, if you don't like the Igbos, let them leave and have their country. It's not your business if they will suffer in thier new found country. So plz don't use the word "kick out" to threaten the east cos a lot of them have been fight for independence.
who cares? The one Nigeria is even to your favour in case you don't know. Bullcrap! You guys are so intolerant, over-domineering, hypocritical and annoying. Is there a state in Nigeria without an eze ndigbo? Nobody has ever condemned this but look at what you guys feel about the Fulanis having an eze in another man's land. Even those from the state aren't complaining..but your baseless hate for the Fulanis will not let you use your head

Aswearugad, if I become president today, I will treat as urgent the kicking of you guys out of this country
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by tutudesz: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nightstalker:

Seun mynd44 dominique

Rule 2

Derail thread
You should also call DSS Police and Other
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by FactBoyz: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
who cares? The one Nigeria is even to your favour in case you don't know. Bullcrap! You guys are so intolerant, over-domineering, hypocritical and annoying. Is there a state in Nigeria without an eze ndigbo? Nobody has ever condemned this but look at what you guys feel about the Fulanis having an eze in another man's land. Even those from the state aren't complaining..but your baseless hate for the Fulanis will not let you use your head

Aswearugad, if I become president today, I will treat as urgent the kicking of you guys out of this country
Well I am sure you dont hate igbos, cause your name is Ozo...
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Rich4god:

several times, I have tried to imagine how you guys will survive without the other states. it ends with laughter all of the time. Your region is so backward! You guys are scattered everywhere cos your region can't contain you. You only go home during festive periods to show off with proceeds of crimes you have committed in other states or from money rituals... little wonder your parents at home go into hiding whenever you guys come home to avoid been used to renew your oaths. If we call for the end of Nigeria today, aswear na Una go feel am pass!
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by FactBoyz: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Arrewa, from your previous posts I believe you hate Igbos with passion. True or False?
Re: IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
FactBoyz:
Well I am sure you dont hate igbos, cause your name is Ozo...
I may be good at hiding my feelings but not my hatred for the Igbos. God knows I hate them bad...forget my moniker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria / Our National Anthem & Pledge:our Pride And Strength / Ogoni Nation Will Not Support Lower Niger Delta Of Nigeria's Secession Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.