Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats (1830 Views)

Igbo& Yoruba:two Big Brothers At Each Other's Throats / Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa / Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by Bonavi: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wike and Umahi have literally carried it on their shoulders to oppose anything IPOB they are ready to even kill and maim to the admiration of their masters
Recently they were making pronouncements and admiring their strength in the massacre of innocent civillians in Obigbo.
Today, they are arch enemies because it has always been about foolish political interests and because of this they have denied their ancestry.
Wike doesnt know that the same promise they made to him that had him in a killing spree of his people was simultaneously made to another.
It has always been struggles to be in the good books of the caliphat

13 Likes

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by gidgiddy: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wike will one day face justice for Obigbo

9 Likes

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
gidgiddy:
Wike will one day face justice for Obigbo
No sane Igbo man supports IPOB

No one is fighting that you should not go to your own country, what I'm against is IPOB. No sane Igbo supports them. If you want Biafra carry your south east and leave south south out of your plans. I'm from South south before you think otherwise, IPOB got 5 states of Biafra to misbehave they should stop going to other regions to distabilize there. Your south east governors kill them even Peter Obi killed IPOB una no talk but una expect other governors to pet those criminals.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by Bkayyy: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

And who are you to speak on behalf of Ndigbo?
Aboki,mind your boko haram

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wike will wish he never became governor
When he arrive ICC

4 Likes

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by survivor10(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

You are funny. One day, your tribe will understand the pains igbos pass through in Nigeria. Fulani/Hausa runs the country as a family business, but it won't be forever. It just happened in Ethiopia, and power changed hands.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
grin
Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by Bonavi: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

No one is fighting that you should not go to your own country, what I'm against is IPOB. No sane Igbo supports them. If you want Biafra carry your south east and leave south south out of your plans. I'm from South south before you think otherwise, IPOB got 5 states of Biafra to misbehave they should stop going to other regions to distabilize there. Your south east governors kill them even Peter Obi killed IPOB una no talk but una expect other governors to pet those criminals.
u the Niger deltans are terribly useless. Ur elites feed on ur foolishness and docillity.

5 Likes

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by helinues: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
And you are referring to 2 parents, dads possibly grandpa as foolish.

Have some respect for elders buddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by loveth360(f): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Speak for yourself and for your tribe.

Am from delta state and am for the land of rising sun.

5 Likes

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by yarimo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
while NNAMDI Kanu is busy fooling his people
Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by jlinkd78(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

And u d sane non-Igbo prefer to discuss IPOB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

So who are the sane Igbos Cause s I recall the last sit at home was observed by majority

Did they force you or anyone for that matter to join them

Or are you saying that there are no Igbos in South South

1 Like

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
I am from Imo.

I must to say the truth.

Kanu shouldn't have taken IPOB to Rivers to murder soldiers. What was reason for the campaigns and murder of the soldiers? Was is it to change Oyigbo to Obigbo and bring their land to South east?( including their people).

Was it to make members of the governors ethnic group to start calling Port Harcourt Igweocha or was it to make them see south easterners as their brothers?

No No No

We have have been insulted too much by the other regions in the country, for trying to claim people we see as our blood, in the south south. These people except Anioma, don't see us as their blood. It is embarrassing for us to try to attach to people that don't want us.
Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by gidgiddy: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

South East and South South South are mere creations of General Sani Abacha. They are just mere geographical expressions. We Igbos are not going to leave other Igbos behind, whether you call it North North or West West. A referendum must be held and those who vote to exit Nigeria will become Biafrans

1 Like

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by Coldie(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Igbo's be wise, I repeat Igbo's be wise.

Dont let ipob reasoning destroy u.

Umahi from ebonyi state decamped to APC just immediately after he met wine concerning oyigbo and ipob matter. Does this not tell u anything, he does not support what wike did or is doing at oyigbo. That hasn't finished Hope Uzodinma decides to fight wike to by trying to collect back rivers state oil wells that the rivers state government has been frustrating its collection. 2 APC governors.but Abia state governor remained quiet.

Igbo's u repeat be wise, if am not Igbo I wouldnt mind but we are one so I can't let my people go in the wrong direction.

Instead of attacking umahi employ 2 approaches either u support him or be neutral and watch what's on his mind.

Be wise
Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by Coldie(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
gidgiddy:

South East and South South South are mere creations of General Sani Abacha. They are just mere geographical expressions. We Igbos are not going to leave other Igbos behind, whether you call it North North or West West. A referendum must be held and those who vote to exit Nigeria will become Biafrans
Be wise Biafra will never be, stop causing problems for us over something that's never going to happen
Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bonavi:
Wike and Umahi have literally carried it on their shoulders to oppose anything IPOB they are ready to even kill and maim to the admiration of their masters
Recently they were making pronouncements and admiring their strength in the massacre of innocent civillians in Obigbo.
Today, they are arch enemies because it has always been about foolish political interests and because of this they have denied their ancestry.
Wike doesnt know that the same promise they made to him that had him in a killing spree of his people was simultaneously made to another.
LoL. Is that not wonderful? The two are using the deaths of igbo youths to please their FULANI slave masters up North. I will hate PDP for life for Oyigbo massacre.

2 Likes

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
gidgiddy:

Shut up.

We are going to leave them(no disrespect)

When Wike said that Igbo are not among the tribes in rivers, did anyone from Etche, Ndoni, Egbema, Omuma, Oyigbo, Ogba tackled him(no disrespect to Rivers people). The have legal practitioners, doctors, engineers, priest, educated traditional rulers and elders, the are not primitive, naive or afraid of Wike, by not saying anything.

The people have accepted their fate. It is left us south easterners to move on.

2 Likes

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by Golan007: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
survivor10:

You are funny. One day, your tribe will understand the pains igbos pass through in Nigeria. Fulani/Hausa runs the country as a family business, but it won't be forever. It just happened in Ethiopia, and power changed hands.

Make we come pity you abi?

You want Biafra and the best strategy is to start by insulting all tribes.

You then graduate to denigrating our flag locally and internationally.

Furthermore, you went into histrionics and disobedience on any and every matter concerning the Nigerian state.

You then started to recruit an armed militia, burnt places of worship and police posts, killed members of our armed forces at the behest of your leader.

You have legislators who can push for your state yet you would never focus on them.

Get away with your silly country.
Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by Bkayyy: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bighead5:

Trash.
IPOB TERRORIST have been eliminated from Oyigbo. All thanks to Wike, the slayer of IPOB TERRORIST. grin grin grin grin
Go and take your own slice of human flesh.
Cannibals

https://www.nairaland.com/6270457/2-suspects-arrested-eating-roasted
Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by superlightning: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

My friend shut up biko. Say what you know, not what you don't know

1 Like

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by gidgiddy: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

Shut up.

We are going to leave them(no disrespect)

When Wike said that Igbo are not among the tribes in rivers, did anyone from Etche, Ndoni, Egbema, Omuma, Oyigbo, Ogba tackled him(no disrespect to Rivers people). The have legal practitioners, doctors, engineers, priest, educated traditional rulers and elders, the are not primitive, naive or afraid of Wike, by not saying anything.

The people have accepted their fate. It is left us south easterners to move on.

Let me ask you this. Half of Egbema conmunity is in Imo(Ohaji Egbema LGA), the other half Egbema is in River State(Egbema Ndoni LGA). So which Egbema is Igbo and which is not? The Egbema in Imo is Igbo but the Egbema in Rivers is not Igbo because it in Rivers? Obigbo was Igbo when it was in Imo state but it is no longer Igbo because it was put in Rivers and renamed Oyigbo. The 36 states of Nigeria were created by the military. Only a fool gets his ethnic group by state creation. Someone speaks Igbo as his ancestral language, his ancestral surname is Igbo. But he says his ethnic group is based military creation of states.

I laugh in Russian

1 Like

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
gidgiddy:

Let me ask you this. Half of Egbema conmunity is in Imo(Ohaji Egbema LGA), the other half Egbema is in River State(Egbema Ndoni LGA). So which Egbema is Igbo and which is not? The Egbema in Imo is Igbo but the Egbema in Rivers is not Igbo because it in Rivers? Obigbo was Igbo when it was in Rivers but it is no longer Igbo because it was put in Rivers and renamed Oyigbo. The 36 states of Nigeria were created by the military. Only a fool gets his ethnic group by state creation. Someone speaks Igbo as his ancestral language, his ancestral surname is Igbo. But he says his ethnic group is based military creation of states.

I laugh in Russian

All these are true, but these people don't see as their blood.

Let's forget them and move on.

It is shameful to be claiming them as our brothers when they themselves don't want to associate with us.
Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by AwkaFinest: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wike really dealt with ipoo. See threads upon threads every minute.

Wike u are ma Nigga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bonavi:

Those fighting ipob are pdp on surface but undercover agents for Buhari.

We didnt know Umahi was undercover untill he came out to declare his love for Buhari.

Wike is another undercover. They are using Wike to do to PDP in 2023 nationwide what Tinubu has been using Agbaje to do in Lagos.

A puppet candidate, undercover APC, to give the illusion publicly of opposition but in actuality promoting Buhari's candidate.

Elohim will expose all of their trickery one by one.

1 Like

Re: The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bighead5:

Na Igbo people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

You this guy, you need your Bighead examined. Everything is joke to you. We are talking of something serious and you are mocking. Wetin we do you? Na so many of you will come here publicly and deride us in daytime but at night you are crying like a baby in the arm of an Igbo girl. Change your ways or we will start putting something in our women to destroy you. You dey crase.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Workers Have Still Not Received November Salaries / NASS Member, Others Financing Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho –buhari / Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.