Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal (82337 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by manunitedbabes: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao! You are in spirit!

The wife should take heart. The only woman that is sure of her husband’s location at every given time is a widow. sad sad

U try but na ur bad mouth go kill u

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Offpoint1: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dimmatic:
Na the Grammy award he promise us be this

Learn how to drive both automatic and manual cars in just 2weeks if u are in Lagos mainland
How much for the training please?
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by manunitedbabes: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
grin ohhh when she was doing the selfy no be carry itself enter? Busy body, I to no. U have forgiven small ohhh
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lol, we can't beg your wife until your beg and take control of your d*ck lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by lovesky(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
Meanwhile *GET YOURSELF A FULLY VERIFIED & APPROVED PAYPAL ACCOUNT*
You'll Send & Receive Money From Any Part Of The World Easily
*You Would Easily Withdraw Funds To Your Nigerian Bank Regularly*

*Its #3,000 ✅✅Click Now* ����
https:///3n8sRlI
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
I remember when this guy dey suffer for bariga back then....Now that he is blessed he dey find wetin no lost...
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Herrymax:
did you call us when you're enjoying it

abi ogun want to kill you ni mr 9ice

Don't mind d guy. He was even bold to be talking into d video. He should carry his cross himself
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by FireKing: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao! You are in spirit!

The wife should take heart. The only woman that is sure of her husband’s location at every given time is a widow. sad sad
poco Abeg u make me laugh but ur mouth nor go kill you ooo
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by jojothaiv(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Pierocash:
I don't meddle into family matter
A very important note to note...

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by alphacode: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
Same 9ice that came to perform at an African club/Restaurant last year in UK where I was rocking a beautiful Angolan lady. Na so 9ice begin the sing come point to this babe make she come join him for stage. The kind of dance the babe dey give 9ice dey give me high blood pressure. I dey think say the babe go come back to me after the dance but brethren I can confirm to you that 9ice carry the babe go him hotel that night.

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by wwwtortoise(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao! You are in spirit!

Funny but true.

Also know that The only man that is sure of his wife's whereabouts is a widower cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by mechanics(m): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hmmmmm, he's not a serious man.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Minjim: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Shit happens !
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Tenaga: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
I don't care... solve your matter yourself
When you dey enjoy your self did you think about your family? Carry your cross.
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Tenaga: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
All this girls when nor won liv married men alone
Go end up headless
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by sylve11: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dimmatic:
Na the Grammy award he promise us be this

Nairalanders sef cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by CheedyJ(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
When you do shag d side chick did you tell us to join you..anyways, pass me d girl fess before I beg your wife
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Dgreatman10: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
The only woman that is sure of her husband’s location at every given time is a widow.
Pocohantas2020. grin grin
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ishilove:
9ice, we will not beg her. Instead we will pour fire. When you were busy doing preek give away you didn't remember your wife is your backbone and now you want us to beg her. You must be high on your own fart.

Anyway sha, this is what happens when a woman marries a community penis. She gets to share it with every dripping hole that moves.
Preek giveaway? Bikonu what is this? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Amen. It’ll be really hard on her. Anyway, no be today 9ce start im community penis work. She should know what she signed up for. sad
grin grin
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by AlwaysMotun: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Apologize to your wife jare and forget about the rest... Nobody holy pass... Na so Cardi B take accept her guy back...
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
If he can transfer ownership of his remaining sidechicks to us here, then maybe we can join in begging the wife.

One man can't be chopping things and others will just be begging like bambiallah pipu.
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
J111333:
Preek giveaway? Bikonu what is this? grin grin
It is the art of dashing your preek to every willing female grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ishilove:

It is the art of dashing your preek to every willing female grin
Chai ike gwuru grin
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by eduzzy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wetin concern me...
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by humilitypays(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ishilove:

May we not marry men that will publicly disgrace us. I don't know if his wife can forgive this.
if they show you what your boyfriend or husband has done with other ladies while with you eh, you will run join sisters at the monastery shocked

Many ladies usually have this false belief that their man is different and not cheating until it burst.

It is not possible for a financially successful man to be faithful to his partner in our present world because the dream of every woman or girl on earth is to date marry or have a fling with a financially successful or famous star, which makes successful men and stars highly sought after commodity. And you know, nature didn't equip men with the same self control towards sex like women.

Always expect less and don't die in false belief.

All entertainment celebrities cheat! Only foolish women believe otherwise to console themselves!

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by ceragon123: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao! You are in spirit!

Classic. I heard this first and last when I was very little. Men are polygamous. Women care less until you become every woman's dream
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Chimeluv(f): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
This man no get shame angry
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by Toks2008(m): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ishilove:

Stop excusing lack of self control and indiscipline

OK ma. No vex.
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by tunize(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao! You are in spirit!

Hmmm this is so deep and true
Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by cleph(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
Sorry case

Re: Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal by tosinhtml: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.