Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being - Car Talk (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (23924 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Juliearth(f): 3:39am On Nov 23, 2020
GreenSignet:

. I'm not protecting him

I've lost 300k to a forum member I didn't see even a penny. You even got yours intact. No need for these.

Sorry about your ordeal, but what did you do to recover your funds? Forgiving these scammers and letting go is the reason why the craft would thrive.

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Born2conquer: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2020
Juliearth:

Sorry about your ordeal, but what did you do to recover your funds? Forgiving these scammers and letting go is the reason why the craft would thrive.
How do we go about it? I lost 1.5m through nairaland
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Juliearth(f): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2020
Born2conquer:

How do we go about it? I lost 1.5m through nairaland

Wow! Sorry about that. Heartless monsters everywhere. How recent did this happen? Do you still have the transaction records? ( that is debit alert(s), bank statements and every other claim to corroborate this transaction)... Do you also have records of your chats with this scammer? If you do;
1. Screenshot all your chats with the scammer or print them

2. Write out the Full banking details of the scammer.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text). Copy out the transaction number.

4. Go to any branch of the scammers bank and ask to see the customer service officer in charge of fraud

5. Lay your complaint and submit the printed chat records to this officer. While you are there, send an email to the SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (ethicsoffice@cbn.​gov.ng OR anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng). Dont forget to add all the details listed above in this mail. You can also attach the screenshots of your chats with the scammer in the mail. and please make sure the customer service officer in charge of fraud knows that you just mailed CBN. That would put them on their toes.

6. Note that they may want to sway you around. It is your money, you are the victim and they share in the fault for enabling a scammer carry out his crime through their banking platform. Make them understand that you know your right. Follow up from time to time. It may take a while, but you must come out victorious. 1.5 is not an amount to let go of like that.

All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Born2conquer: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2020
Juliearth:

Wow! Sorry about that. Heartless monsters everywhere. How recent did this happen? Do you still have the transaction records? ( that is debit alert(s), bank statements and every other claim to corroborate this transaction)... Do you also have records of your chats with this scammer? If you do;
1. Screenshot all your chats with the scammer or print them

2. Write out the Full banking details of the scammer.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text). Copy out the transaction number.

4. Go to any branch of the scammers bank and ask to see the customer service officer in charge of fraud

5. Lay your complaint and submit the printed chat records to this officer. While you are there, send an email to the SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (ethicsoffice@cbn.​gov.ng OR anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng). Dont forget to add all the details listed above in this mail. You can also attach the screenshots of your chats with the scammer in the mail. and please make sure the customer service officer in charge of fraud knows that you just mailed CBN. That would put them on their toes.

6. Note that they may want to sway you around. It is your money, you are the victim and they share in the fault for enabling a scammer carry out his crime through their banking platform. Make them understand that you know your right. Follow up from time to time. It may take a while, but you must come out victorious. 1.5 is not an amount to let go of like that.

All the best!
Well, they were so smart, they got cash instead (cash payment was made on all the transactions)

I really don’t like thinking about it and it seems it is a cartel, like the whole area are into the scam
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Juliearth(f): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Born2conquer:

Well, they were so smart, they got cash instead (cash payment was made on all the transactions)

I really don’t like thinking about it and it seems it is a cartel, like the whole area are into the scam

Sorry about that bro.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliearth:

Abi ooo.... Some people are even making jest of me here including the scammer Gazzuzz
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
I just got the understanding of why the engine oil dries up.... The engine parts are wearing off. With all the so-called expertise this rude Gazzuzz sold me a worn out engine and making me to cough out about N400k. Yet he won't stop insulting me

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
deedee44:

Is this even possible? shocked shocked
Then something serious is wrong somewhere

This is reality bro... The engine part has worn off

Google source
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
samuelchimmy:
young man, if you have a case, lay it bare, so that people can see and proffer solutions, stop making posts with little to believe

Old boy, if you don't see a case with my agitation it's quite unfortunate.

The way you people treat customers after your failure to deliver to expectations. Most of you so-called technicians here ain't different from whom you call kazeem

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is exactly what the arrogant Gazzuzz sold for me. He isn't different from the abegi Kazeem

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:
I just got the understanding of why the engine oil dries up.... The engine parts are wearing off. With all the so-called expertise this rude Gazzuzz sold me a worn out engine and making me to cough out about N400k. Yet he won't stop insulting me

Ayoko Tosin aka Baba40, I have restrained my self from insulting you directly, but now I have your time.

You are an idiot, not just an idiot, an uneducated idiot , not just an uneducated idiot, a dubious uneducated idiot.

You tried to renegotiate our terms of agreement even before this engine was installed , you tried to make me run at a loss even before this engine was installed, I got fed up with your bullshit and told you to take your job elsewhere , you begged and begged and even involved your wife in the begging and I decided to continue this job (big mistake) I would have left you to continue on your path to find those who will defraud you with humility.

You had an invoice which gave you clear 3month to complain you kept quiet. You complained and even without me verifying your claim I told you to come back for a refund and I will take my engine .

You kept quiet for 2 whole weeks then came online to start ranting. I guess one clown told you that if you drag him on the internet he will be forced to do as you wish. Nehi! Your warranties expired when your vehicle was worked on by a third party which is clearly stated in that invoice, any other thing you are looking for you will not get from me. You can continue to make noise and open threads, it will NOT move me, I have met worse characters online like your father legalwealth.

You have no case, I have dis-customered you (pun intended) search for another mechanic to solve your problems if any as you were ranting on the 17th of Nov that your vehicle runs fine on ₦5,500 5w30 oil.

Note. No matter how many times you open threads or make posts it will not change anything, I will not replace your engine, neither will I give you a refund. You will not eat your cake, have it and insult the Baker Nehi!

Learn to read it will help you in future transactions, also learn to how to approach people without insults .

You remain a clown in my books, and who ever thinks you are not needs to have his or her head checked.

20 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na now better quarrel go start.

8 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by adanny01(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:
This is exactly what the arrogant Gazzuzz sold for me. He isn't different from the abegi Kazeem

Guy, have you taken back the car to Gazzuz?

What is the aim of this thread?

When someone does wrong by you, you have to explore a resolution which if unsatisfactory your explore your current course of action.

It seems you want a pound of flesh against any form of it resolution. That's not fair of you.

6 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by diportivo: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:

with this your screenshot

and the fact you say the car isnt smoking

you are on a long thing

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:

You are the clown that bought a dead abused Toyota Corolla 2004 from a humble fraudster and both of you are now friends.

You brought a car with an empty radiator and did not know how to use the temperature guage. Your friend even had to drive you as your driving skills were near zero, and now you have become an engine expert.

Let me shock you, there might be nothing wrong with your engine but just a PCV valve, go and Google it.

You have zero car knowledge, you barely even know how to drive and overnight you have become an expert

9 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:

Old boy, if you don't see a case with my agitation it's quite unfortunate.

The way you people treat customers after your failure to deliver to expectations. Most of you so-called technicians here ain't different from whom you call kazeem

There is no sane person that knows what you want.

You are just a disorganised clown.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Peridotttt grin

6 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Amono: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:

Abi ooo.... Some people are even making jest of me here including the scammer Gazzuzz

Gazuzz did not scam you.

You do not know the meaning of scam

The people who sold the car to you are scammers .

The man gave you several options to collect your money back and you did not.

You do not have sense sir.

11 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by LeJeun3: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
deedee44:

Is this even possible? shocked shocked
Then something serious is wrong somewhere

Lol, he will not agree with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:

You are still talking ?

You really are an uneducated idiot as gazzuzz rightly said.

See screenshot bring back the engine and take your money, you kept quiet.

You no get sense sir.

7 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by LeJeun3: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:

And he offered to refund you yet you came to nairaland to collect the money na wow....

It's clear you don't even know what you want.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Postingnonsense: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:

I have been saying it before now, gazzuzz nah scam. Sorry o!

But why you no collect your money that time? If nah me I for first agree allow am remove the engine , then go market buy another first grade Toks install .

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Ogbadibo80: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Ayoko Tosin aka Baba40, I have restrained my self from insulting you directly, but now I have your time.

You are an idiot, not just an idiot, an uneducated idiot , not just an uneducated idiot, a dubious uneducated idiot.

You tried to renegotiate our terms of agreement even before this engine was installed , you tried to make me run at a loss even before this engine was installed, I got fed up with your bullshit and told you to take your job elsewhere , you begged and begged and even involved your wife in the begging and I decided to continue this job (big mistake) I would have left you to continue on your path to find those who will defraud you with humility.

You had an invoice which gave you clear 3month to complain you kept quiet. You complained and even without me verifying your claim I told you to come back for a refund and I will take my engine .

You kept quiet for 2 whole weeks then came online to start ranting. I guess one clown told you that if you drag him on the internet he will be forced to do as you wish. Nehi! Your warranties expired when your vehicle was worked on by a third party which is clearly stated in that invoice, any other thing you are looking for you will not get from me. You can continue to make noise and open threads, it will NOT move me, I have met worse characters online like your father legalwealth.

You have no case, I have dis-customered you (pun intended) search for another mechanic to solve your problems if any as you were ranting on the 17th of Nov that your vehicle runs fine on ₦5,500 5w30 oil.

Note. No matter how many times you open threads or make posts it will not change anything, I will not replace your engine, neither will I give you a refund. You will not eat your cake, have it and insult the Baker Nehi!

Learn to read it will help you in future transactions, also learn to how to approach people without insults .

You remain a clown in my books, and who ever thinks you are not needs to have his or her head checked.

They finally got under your skin.

You have to learn to calm down in public space.

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Dat2jo: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:

You, Sir, is a fool. The very moment you refused to take that engine back during the 3 month warranty period shows you don't have any sense.

5 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:

You your family and generation are all scammers.

4 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by diportivo: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2020

1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
See Facebook comment,that one say na Lagos stress make customer frm hell go use ibucap grin grin
Jesu oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by pek(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
The aggrieved party is always right until you hear from the other person. I have gone through this thread and believe me, I am confused. The op contacted Gazzuz and he was told to come back for a refund which expires in 24 hours. He didn't go but came to nairaland to malign Gazzuz. Make Una fear God ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by seunoj: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

You are the clown that bought a dead abused Toyota Corolla 2004 from a humble fraudster and both of you are now friends.

You brought a car with an empty radiator and did not know how to use the temperature guage. Your friend even had to drive you as your driving skills were near zero, and now you have become an engine expert.

Let me shock you, there might be nothing wrong with your engine but just a PCV valve, go and Google it.

You have zero car knowledge, you barely even know how to drive and overnight you have become an expert

Gmech,
E don do. Going all out to buttress ur position. With your points clearly spelt out, silence would have been golden.
In Fashola's voice, When u fight with a pig, u get dirty

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by pek(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:

Nothing like allege here... Anything I type here is nothing but the TRUTH
Seems you don't know the meaning of the word. As long as it has not been proven to be true, it is alleged. You don't expect to just take your word for it simply because you say so?

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Stanleyallen17(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
I dont need to be told that "I too know" (Over sabi) is the chief of all these noise.
What stops the customer from going back to the mechanic that mounted the engine to lay his complaints.
The engine oil that baba50 have used #5500 oil against 21k engine oil the mechanic used.

The real scammers are the people that sold the car to him, telling him that the fault is just a minor engine fault, that you should just change it and everything will be fine.

There are so many reason why a car can short oil.
Pcv values.
Valve oil seal, etc.
Its must not be a worn out rings.

Look for people who will go and talk on your behalf to solve this problem.
No engine installer will even take an engine that another mechanic might have damage one thing or the other.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

2014 Range Rover Sport Unveiled With Lighter Look / FRSC - Items You Must Have In Your Vehicle Always / 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.