Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being - Car Talk (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (23805 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2020
My way ONLY.... INSHA ALLAH
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:
My way ONLY.... INSHA ALLAH

Initially I thought you were just an aggrieved person looking for redress , but man! You are a nutcase! grin

6 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Amono: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

Know you want to kill me nah... Hence you searching ferociously for my names on the internet? Epe ti mu e indeed!
You even forget that you have internal enemy? You are the one doing the search oooo... Don Almighty,Don Gazzuzz on Nairaland. Ose baddest.. ��������

Guy no Kpai your self unto engine of 220k wey no good o! Drink cold water sleep , breeze don blow all that has been hidden is exposed don't worry life goes on, if we see you for road we go hail you, just hail back.

4 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 12:10am On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

You are having a mental breakdown. For your own sanity and good I will stop responding to you until tommorow.

Kindly stay away from sniper or anything harmful, think of your neighbours kids they are innocent .

Good night

All Don Gazzuzz think about his "Angry Toyota Customer" that he sold a faulty engine to at the rate of about N400k, even attempted to steal the alternator of this "jobless customer" and even STOLE the engine oil of this "Idiot Customer", now, he wants his CUSTOMER dead by the means of assassination the reason he's doing diligence search about his location on the internet.

Gazzuzz, the force of universe shall answer for the "Angry Toyota Customer" on your children except you sold a good engine to me.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Ogbadibo80: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

Know you want to kill me nah... Hence you searching ferociously for my names on the internet? Epe ti mu e indeed!
You even forget that you have internal enemy? You are the one doing the search oooo... Don Almighty,Don Gazzuzz on Nairaland. Ose baddest.. ��������

Now he got under your skin.

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 12:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Amono:

Guy no Kpai your self unto engine of 220k wey no good o! Drink cold water sleep , breeze don blow all that has been hidden is exposed don't worry life goes on, if we see you for road we go hail you, just hail back.

Another death threat.....
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Postingnonsense: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

All Don Gazzuzz think about his "Angry Toyota Customer" that he sold a faulty engine to at the rate of about N400k, even attempted to steal the alternator of this "jobless customer" and even STOLE the engine oil of this "Idiot Customer", now, he wants his CUSTOMER dead by the means of assassination the reason he's doing diligence search about his location on the internet.

Gazzuzz, the force of universe shall answer for the "Angry Toyota Customer" on your children except you sold a good engine to me.

Get a hold of your self young man. This is disturbing behaviour

4 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

Another death threat.....

Gazzuzz wey don go sleep grin

You don Ment!

4 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2020
Alfred74:

You don Ment!

This is clearly the way they treat customers... They are all 'kazeems' afterall.
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Demeanor: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

In 2018 there was dancok, 2019 legalwealth, 2020 you top the charts cheesy congratulations, you are now a household name.

Meanwhile from page one till the end you never mentioned what you wanted?

8 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 12:19am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

This is clearly the way they treat customers... They are all 'kazeems' afterall.

Uncle face front, I am not a mechanic.

Keep the entertainment up, look down you have a crowd cheering you on

4 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 12:24am On Nov 24, 2020
These are all the online searches Gazzuzz made on his customer inorder to get his location and assassinate him for exposing his fraudulent activities.....

There is more

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 12:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:
These are all the online searches Gazzuzz made on his customer inorder to get his location and assassinate him for exposing his fraudulent activities.....

There is more

When people posted that you don't have sense I am sure you thought it was an insult.

You by your self uploaded invoice with your name and phone number on page 1.

Now Google that number and all your other numbers will show along with your Twitter handle and previous Nairaland profile you deactivated.

True true you are a slowpoke

8 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 12:41am On Nov 24, 2020
Alfred74:

When people posted that you don't have sense I am sure you thought it was an insult.

You by your self uploaded invoice with your name and phone number on page 1.

Now Google that number and all your other numbers will show along with your Twitter handle and previous Nairaland profile you deactivated.

True true you are a slowpoke

I don't know why some people will have huge problem and choose to carry someone else own too along.... That is the real definition of an Idiot.

Gazzuzz posted my past event because he was searching for my locations... I am his CUSTOMER so there's a relationship. If not to assassinate me why else is he digging for information about me?

Nobody else apart from someone a customer had business transaction with posted the customer's past event from even the account the customer "deactivated"( You said it). It's a gang of search!

Didinrin agba... Fastpoke tell me ooo
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

I don't know why some people will have huge problem and choose to carry someone else own too along.... That is the real definition of an Idiot.

Gazzuzz posted my past event because he was searching for my locations... I am his CUSTOMER so there's a relationship. If not to assassinate me why else is he digging for information about me?

Nobody else apart from someone a customer had business transaction with posted his past event from even the account the customer "deactivated"( You said it). It's a gang of search!

Didinrin agba... Fastpoke tell me ooo

Just one more before I go to bed,

Angry customer with short temper and short lipsrsealed. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 12:50am On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Just one more before I go to bed,

Angry customer with short temper and short lipsrsealed. grin grin grin

Let me further help your folly... Keep digging for information

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 12:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Alfred74:

You don Ment!

No sleep for the wicked... They keep running when their evil accompany's them
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

No sleep for the wicked... They keep running when their evil accompany's them

Guy nah only 2 of us remain, no viewers again, by tommorow I will have juicy gist .

So you win for tonight, make I sleep, no post again o, because I will have to drop more gist prematurely and we don't want that.

So I concede. You win tonight, tomorrow we continue.

Thanks baba

Good night.

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 1:02am On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Guy nah only 2 of us remain, no viewers again, by tommorow I will have juicy gist .

So you win for tonight, make I sleep, no post again o, because I will have to drop more gist prematurely and we don't want that.

So I concede. You win tonight, tomorrow we continue.

Thanks baba

Good night.

Failure smells all around you.... I'm doing my own business peacefully where I am you are the one struggling to sleep cos your business is collapsing due to the evil that accompany evil people.

Chatting my clients in diaspora

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:05am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

Failure smells all around you.... I'm doing my own business peacefully where I am you are the one struggling to sleep cos your business is collapsing due to the evil that accompany evil people.

Chatting my clients in diaspora

Uncle you Sabi this song?

Ori e kpe, carry on, nothing do you tomorrow we continue.

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 1:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Another proof that Gazzuzz is half brilliant... We know people like them, they are mediocres. They hold on to the little they know as though it's a mountain.

He went online searching for Tosin Ayoko inorder to SILENCE him without knowing that they are numerous persons bearing that name. He quickly masturbated on the one he finds thinking it's this same "jobless customer" that could afford N400k for just engine and few other accessories

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 1:15am On Nov 24, 2020
The SCAMMER GAZZUZZ just sent me friend request on Twitter probably he wants to admit his failure secretly.

He's definitely too proud to do that openly here... Some slaves of Gazzuzz would want to ask for proof... Ask your pay master Gazzuzz
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

He looted it

Rude. grin
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Want to be popular? Be my guest, I have all day and night.

https://www.nairaland.com/6274746/baba40-dubious-fraud-proof

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 1:30am On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=96372611]Want to be popular? Be my guest, I have all day and night.

https://www.nairaland.com/6274746/baba40-dubious-fraud-proof

[/quot

Fraud? For selling my engine? Who bought the engine? Isn't Gazzuzz?

I think Gazzuzz is going insane already
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 1:36am On Nov 24, 2020
Gazzuzz case is like a drowning man trying to hold on to anything to survive. Please pity him! He deserves it
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 1:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:45am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

I dunno, man. Looks the other way around to me right now.

I mean, you're the one talking about assassinations...

6 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by LeJeun3: 1:50am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

Why did you deactivate the other moniker??

TosinAyoko?? Abi that one too isn't you??

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I dunno, man. Looks the other way around to me right now.

I mean, you're the one talking about assassinations...

You are wrong! The person that bought the engine and now come out to call the seller of the engine a fraud is going INSANE indeed.

Hope you comprehend
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 1:53am On Nov 24, 2020
LeJeun3:

Why did you deactivate the other moniker??

TosinAyoko?? Abi that one too isn't you??

I am Prince Tosin Ayoko... Any problem with that?
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 1:59am On Nov 24, 2020
I have never seen someone has dull and lost of mind like Gazzuzz... He is so daft.
You bought my old engine from me and now snitch into my Facebook page to crop out where I advertised the sale of the engine while it is Gazzuzz that adviced me to sell it out before he CUNNINGLY bought it at a ridiculous amount. This boy keep on exposing himself as FRAUD

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Lamborghini Huracam Is The World’s Fastest Camera Car With A Top Speed Of 125mph / Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) / Camry 2.2: You Don't Know One Until You Own One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.