Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being - Car Talk (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (23891 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by LeJeun3: 2:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:
I have never seen someone has dull and lost of mind like Gazzuzz... He is so daft.
You bought my old engine from me and now snitch into my Facebook page to crop out where I advertised the sale of the engine while it is Gazzuzz that advices me to sell it out before he CUNNINGLY bought it at a ridiculous amount. This boy keep on exposing himself as FRAUD

So if them put you and Gazzuzz together, Gazzuzz na your boy abi?!

Don't go and fix what's wrong with you. Be here justifying your nonsense...

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 2:11am On Nov 24, 2020
LeJeun3:

So if them put you and Gazzuzz together, Gazzuzz na your boy abi?!

Don't go and fix what's wrong with you. Be here justifying your nonsense...

grin

I think your next meal ticket depend on my boy, my mechanic, my Kazeem Gazzuzz
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 2:18am On Nov 24, 2020
You have to but pity a drowning man.... He opened two different threads to further damage his fraudulent carrier. Preying on customers ignorance

You will never do this fraud to anyone again especially anyone that his name start with Oluwa
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by sooperrescue(m): 2:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:
I have never seen someone has dull and lost of mind like Gazzuzz... He is so daft.
You bought my old engine from me and now snitch into my Facebook page to crop out where I advertised the sale of the engine while it is Gazzuzz that adviced me to sell it out before he CUNNINGLY bought it at a ridiculous amount. This boy keep on exposing himself as FRAUD
Bros, I want this matter to end please. I have volunteered to send a tow truck driver to pick up your car from Gazuzz workshop anytime he is going to remove your engine. That way, you are rest assured of taking your car away from there to any workshop of your choice. Even to Ladipo for free. Since he's getting you some refund, arrange another engine so as to reduce the time you will spend without your car. In all, give him respect. I bought a gear in 2016 for nissan murano and till date when I returned it, I never got a replacement neither did they refund my money. I was told to wait for the next shipment coming in with grade one gear box. I had to pay the owner back without getting a refund. It was Nissparts that later saved me from the stress. Call me when you are ready for the towing. 08098534267

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 2:22am On Nov 24, 2020
"Baba40 is a dubious fraud"

Gazzuzz the jack of all trades, the words "dubious fraud" is totally wrong. It is called tautaulogy. I said it that you are a Mediocre.

Lemme help u, you either use Fraud or Dubious. They are synonyms
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 2:23am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

Gazzuzz the jack of all trades, the words "dubious fraud" is totally wrong. It is called tautaulogy. I said it that you are a Mediocre.

I understand you are under immense pressure... I told you you don't cheat me and go Scot free.

Lemme help you again ���. I am from Akoko land. Pls keep searching ooo... We don't hide our witchcraft
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 2:31am On Nov 24, 2020
sooperrescue:

Bros, I want this matter to end please. I have volunteered to send a tow truck driver to pick up your car from Gazuzz workshop anytime he is going to remove your engine. That way, you are rest assured of taking your car away from there to any workshop of your choice. Even to Ladipo for free. Since he's getting you some refund, arrange another engine so as to reduce the time you will spend without your car. In all, give him respect. I bought a gear in 2016 for nissan murano and till date when I returned it, I never got a replacement neither did they refund my money. I was told to wait for the next shipment coming in with grade one gear box. I had to pay the owner back without getting a refund. It was Nissparts that later saved me from the stress. Call me when you are ready for the towing. 08098534267

Beloved, thank you for your concern.

This guy treated me like trash, humiliated, insult and roughened me so much that to save the stress I have gone through my wife had to call him to BEG him to help me do my job after I paid through my nose about N400k

I suffered... All that was going through my mind during the traumatic experience was that I hope he doesn't FAIL. Here we are!
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Baba40(f): 2:41am On Nov 24, 2020
sooperrescue:

On towing or refund, I will consult and get back to you.

You are omoluabi.... I should respect that! Thank you very much. I'm glad!
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by kingreign(m): 3:34am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

This guy treated me like trash, humiliated, insult and roughened me so much that to save the stress I have gone through my wife had to call him to BEG him to help me do my job after I paid through my nose about N400k

I suffered... All that was going through my mind during the traumatic experience was that I hope he doesn't FAIL. Here we are!

You are really as unstable as water. Talking here and there.
The other time you said 330k, now 400k?

Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by kingreign(m): 3:35am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

I understand you are under immense pressure... I told you you don't cheat me and go Scot free.

Lemme help you again ���. I am from Akoko land. Pls keep searching ooo... We don't hide our witchcraft

To even think you're an Ondo makes it more shameful.
I wonder how come I share same State of origin with dunces. sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by NobleEngineer(m): 3:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Aye ma le o undecided

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2020
sooperrescue:

I don't think Gazzuzz is offering that anymore, though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 6:24am On Nov 24, 2020
sooperrescue:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by diportivo: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2020
people with small dick dey always dey troublesome

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by kowalsky: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Just one more before I go to bed,

Angry customer with short temper and short lipsrsealed. grin grin grin

Come on man. You're Too big for this

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Abdulsobur02: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Oga you are needed in like 2 other threads to answer questions and clear your name but the fact that you stayed on this thread and kept calling someone a fraud means you are actually guilty. I mean he gave you an opportunity for a full refund what were you doing then?
Baba40:

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40 and him kukute prick. People with short things always come to this world with so much wahala.

Legalwealth... short man,obviously short prick.

Baba40 short prick,confirmed.

Both from ONDO.
WHAT A MESS cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by timifakay(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:
You have to but pity a drowning man.... He opened two different threads to further damage his fraudulent carrier. Preying on customers ignorance

You will never do this fraud to anyone again especially anyone that his name start with Oluwa

Baba40:

Learn to spell career first

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by AmuDimpka: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:
May the nothern thunder ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ always fire Gazzuzz and anything he represents. This 419 would preach goodness but act otherwise.

He sold a worked engine for me as tokunbo engine yet insult me like I'm collecting it as credit or free. The engine he sold for me for N220k . What will you say about a "tokunbo" engine that engine oil( the one he recommended and bought) dries up just in less than 1000miles. I poured another 4litre it has short again.

May Gazzuzz generation feel the pain I'm feeling now and the one he made me feel except I got the money through a dubious way too.. He made me cough out almost N400k upon insult and abuse oooo yet the engine he bought and fixed for me is a worked engine.

He showed me a clean tokunbo engine but gave me a worked engine, may the force of universe take advantage of your ignorance and work against you in all ramifications of your life.

Very very dubious human being... Dubious and arrogant.

Each time I bought Mobil 5w30 I swear for your generation. Imagine me using 4gallons of Mobil 5w30 in the space of 2000miles.

Very very wicked being... When I complained he asked me to bring the car and he remove the engine and pay me back my money. Very stupid being indeed. My soul swear for you each time I remember

Why you no go Ladipo?

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by mejai(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Why you no go Ladipo?
Odikwa egwu!!
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by AmuDimpka: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2020
mejai:

Odikwa egwu!!
odiegwu
.many of these nairaland online engineers are not to be taken seruous .... Ndi copy Na paste theories
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by BamBamK: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2020
this 400k way u just dey shout up and down no tally with the figure way we see for receipt na

Baba40:

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by BamBamK: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2020
Demeanor:

In 2018 there was dancok, 2019 legalwealth, 2020 you top the charts cheesy congratulations, you are now a household name.

Meanwhile from page one till the end you never mentioned what you wanted?

exactly what i mentioned somewhere... d guy get as e be o

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Cityqueengirl(f): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

How do I get my car back home if I returned? He even gave me ultimatum of 24hrs ontop bad service and products
Eeya that's true Sha. But all the same, you could proceed to alternative dispute resolution Court to find a way.
Sorry for your experience it's possible the person that sold the engine to you had no idea the engine wasn't ok.
Just a thought tho

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by BamBamK: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2020
u write like legalo

Baba40:
Gazzuzz is really working hard to get me assassinated by searching for my names vigorously on the internet oooo.... grin grin grin grin grin

You shall meet what you are looking for ooo.. Ase !!!!!!!

That about 400k of this jobless guy you scammed would speak against everyone you spent the money on
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by 9icetoo(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:
I have never seen anyone as unfortunate as Gazzuzz right now... You sold a faulty engine to me yet you have the guts to rant on how I bought a "bad car".

If the engine of the car was good how on Earth will I come to you? Do you think at all?

And how do you know someone worked on the engine? Admit your failure you this proud old boy

Anyways, may everything you spent my hard earned money on die before your very eyes. Asegun!!!!
Your Facebook post says the old engine is good.
Or isn't that the same old engine?

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by 9icetoo(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

The receipt shows 330k. There's a huge difference between 330k and 400k. It's 70k. That's 2 months minimum wage with change.
Let's stick to the facts. It's not too difficult to type 330k. It's the same number of letters with 400k.

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2020
9icetoo:

The receipt shows 330k. There's a huge difference between 330k and 400k. It's 70k. That's 2 months minimum wage with change.
Let's stick to the facts. It's not too difficult to type 330k. It's the same number of letters with 400k.

But no, 400k is a bigger number. Let's use that instead because why not. Why not 500k now I think about it? 600k? Since we're already using random numbers. grin

6 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Alfred74: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:

I don't know why some people will have huge problem and choose to carry someone else own too along.... That is the real definition of an Idiot.

Gazzuzz posted my past event because he was searching for my locations... I am his CUSTOMER so there's a relationship. If not to assassinate me why else is he digging for information about me?

Nobody else apart from someone a customer had business transaction with posted the customer's past event from even the account the customer "deactivated"( You said it). It's a gang of search!

Didinrin agba... Fastpoke tell me ooo

Assassinate you? grin grin cheesy
As per say you be mko pikin.
Werey Poor man wailing over 300k engine grin

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by theoilguy: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
sooperrescue:

You criminal.. you are here offering an olive branch.. you owe me 50k from oils which you stole from me more than 5 months ago and you are here preaching peace.. Jejely go and continue scamming people, you are not wanted here and u have nothing to offer..

Your cases on this forum are much worse..
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by theoilguy: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
sooperrescue:

Don’t come here forming saint... pay me my 50k... I don’t know who made you a judge and jury here.. you wey be dubious man
Re: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being by Inception(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
theoilguy:

Don’t come here forming saint... pay me my 50k... I don’t know who made you a judge and jury here.. you wey be dubious man

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

2014 Range Rover Sport Unveiled With Lighter Look / FRSC - Items You Must Have In Your Vehicle Always / 7 Ways To Make Money With Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.