Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

To Dislodge Tinubu In Lagos. Please Do This. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Dislodge Tinubu In Lagos. Please Do This. (2846 Views)

It Will Be Difficult To Dislodge APC In 2027, Declares PDP / Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC / Boko Haram, Bandits Moving To Dislodge Buhari From Aso Rock: Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Dislodge Tinubu In Lagos. Please Do This. by nettpen: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

Don't you mean you Igbos?

Keep making Tinubu's anus your only portion in life while life pass you by.

Jobless ipob Comedians

grin grin grin

Lol. Your lord, Tinubu will be disgraced in 2023. A Muslim man from the SW? He will never be president. Tinubu is zero
Re: To Dislodge Tinubu In Lagos. Please Do This. by NGpatriot: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
nettpen:

Lol. Your lord, Tinubu will be disgraced in 2023. A Muslim man from the SW? He will never be president. Tinubu is zero

No ipob post is complete without Tinubu obsession and religious bigotry.

See? You are a certified and bonafide ipob..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: To Dislodge Tinubu In Lagos. Please Do This. by nettpen: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

No ipob post is complete without Tinubu obsession and religious bigotry.

See? You are a certified and bonafide ipob..

grin grin

I am a proud SS guy. Nothing for Tinubu, even if he promises SS the best of everything, he will not still win.

PDP rules.

Just as we retired Oshipikin in 2020, so we send Thiefubu to grave in 2023.
Re: To Dislodge Tinubu In Lagos. Please Do This. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

Yes, I guess godfatherism is the reason why your ipob states are still stuck in kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole situation.

I know, Tinubu and godfatherism is the reason why you are sad, miserable, poor and backward, he's the one hindering your lazy and stagnant life, he's the reason why 3 out of the dirtiest and the most polluted cities ion the surface of the earth are in the SE here in Nigeria, he's trhe reason why the SE is the poorest region In Nigeria, he's the reason why your ipob states are so poor and unproductive that generation after generation of SE people must migrate to Tinubu godfather state in Lagos for survival and their daily bread.

Wao!!!

grin grin grin

Calm down, you're beginning to sound toxic and bitter. I think you need therapy. As I am not a therapist and I like to avoid toxic people, I may not reply your mention. Have a blessed night rest. I'm not IPOB member by the way.
Re: To Dislodge Tinubu In Lagos. Please Do This. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
It's only in Lagos touts wear uniforms and extort in broad daylight. I have never seen this elsewhere before. Tinubu created an association for them, 'The Agbero Progressive Union' they're in the roads with yellow or green uniforms, well starched, shouting with their hard-drug ridden voice for #50 and #100 as 'tickets' from okada riders and bus drivers hustling for their daily bread. Despite the heavy tax coming from companies and the revenues, it's still not enough...they still extort poor people going about their hustle.

The money will then be gathered and forwarded to the Jagaban himself. It's a very organized theft that started since he became governor and continued after he left and will continue for as long as he remains godfather.

2 Likes

Re: To Dislodge Tinubu In Lagos. Please Do This. by walexbiz(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2020
deji17:

This is why people fail exams. Jakande is an old man while Marwa is an ex military man. Do you want to bring any of them back as Governor? I asked, who among the current crop of politician, including yourself is better than Tinubu? Are you better than Tinubu? What have you done for anybody around you?

So with your warped mentality you think the best we can get from the south west is tinubu. Now I know how badly Buhari has messed up this country, if a grown up man like you has concluded that without the pittance from Tinubu you cannot survive clearly show how much poverty is in the land. Lagos State with a population of over 20million and you decided nobody can do it better than him or his annointed clearly shows how fundamentally flaw your thinking is. A falana would do better than the present crop of idiot who besiege power at all cost also Sowore too won't do badly if those two are not enough then I think your case is beyond redemption
Re: To Dislodge Tinubu In Lagos. Please Do This. by deji17: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2020
walexbiz:

So with your warped mentality you think the best we can get from the south west is tinubu. Now I know how badly Buhari has messed up this country, if a grown up man like you has concluded that without the pittance from Tinubu you cannot survive clearly show how much poverty is in the land. Lagos State with a population of over 20million and you decided nobody can do it better than him or his annointed clearly shows how fundamentally flaw your thinking is. A falana would do better than the present crop of idiot who besiege power at all cost also Sowore too won't do badly if those two are not enough then I think your case is beyond redemption

The only thing you do is insult yourself. You cannot hold a rational discussion. Who is stopping Falana or Sowore from contesting? Tinubu has contested Senatorial and Governorship election and won. Tinubu has supported candidates that has won various elective position up to the post of the President. Do you think your Sowore or Falana can win a councillor position or LG Chairman/ Governorship election? Who or what is stopping them from contesting? Is it by abusing people on a faceless forum like this that will get them elected?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) / So All These Lazy Youths Can't Afford Food For Themselves? Reactions & Photos / Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.