Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? (1810 Views)

Harsh Truths Everyone Must Know Whether You Like It Or Not / Pick One Defect You Can Accept In A Partner / Pick One Default You Can Accept In A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
1.You may hate your parents sometimes, but you’ll still be at their funeral regretting everything you said wrong

2.Your true friends are those that you don’t need to try to look for, they’ll always be close by

3.Sometimes the people around you aren’t the problem. You are

4.In the end, everything will seem meaningless. No matter if you were the richest man in the world or had the most power

5.You only leave behind the memories people have of you. Don’t Bleep them up

6.When you’re young, you do whatever you want. When you’re old, you feel the effects of your decisions, bad and good

7.What you say about someone behind their back will make its way to them in due time

8.There are three faces to every person: The one they show the world, the one they show their loved ones, and the one they show to no one

9.No one believes in a higher being until their life is in danger

10.Homosexuality has been exhibited in many species

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Brunicekid(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hmmnn...Wow
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2020
Kudos, lovely points.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Gentle0wavez: 5:33am On Nov 22, 2020
Number nine makes small sense sha
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2020
smiley
Brunicekid:
Hmmnn...Wow
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2020
wink
Gentle0wavez:
Number nine makes small sense sha

1 Like

Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Kudos, lovely points.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Okay �
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by mosdii(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2020
No 8 is spot on.
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by blinking001(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2020
Number 4,5, and 6 are the principles that guide my life. I try my best to make people happy but not at my own detriment anyway. I chase wealth moderately because they'll be a time when it will mean nothing to me again. This life is deep.
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Cerebellum: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2020
This one nah Better post

No be Arindin Post
Better OPgrin
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2020
Spot on op
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2020
11. Never give a bitch one kobo

6 Likes

Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by enuk80(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2020
So true
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Girl wey get sense like scarce joor wink

Nice one

What a great eleriirey OP ✅✌️

1 Like

Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
mosdii:
No 8 is spot on.

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Girl wey get sense like scarce joor wink

Nice one

What a great eleriirey OP ✅✌️
wink smiley
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
enuk80:
So true
wink smiley
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
blinking001:
Number 4,5, and 6 are the principles that guide my life. I try my best to make people happy but not at my own detriment anyway. I chase wealth moderately because they'll be a time when it will mean nothing to me again. This life is deep.
Too much sense wink
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
Cerebellum:
This one nah Better post

No be Arindin Post
Better OPgrin
wink smiley
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
collinsuchendu:
11. Never give a bitch one kobo
Why?
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Blackpearlxx:

Why?

Ok.

Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by ibechris(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Adultery is dangerous.
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2020
ibechris:
Adultery is dangerous.
Hmmm
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by emmapk1: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2020
t's a very informative site about the health care industry. It's good to read that they are growing exponentially. Most health products have diverse effects so It's better to use herbal products. You can buy spice online and other Herbal Incense products to gain potency and physical fitness. They are legal and updated according to the regulations of 50 states. You should definitely try this.
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by odinson1(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2020
1. A woman will never truly Love you for who you are,but rather What you have.
2. A woman will never Appreciate your Sarcrifices for her in the past,you are nothing to her if you can't help her NOW!
3. A woman can never truly be the friend of a man, Females keep friendships with males so they can extract resources,time,energy, validation and Attention freely from Them.
4. God, The devil,heaven,hell, Spirits And Magic doesn't Exist
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by ibechris(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Blackpearlxx:

Hmmm

Fornication is also on a equal scale with adultery,let no one be deceived that we might think others are more devil than we do.
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2020
odinson1:
1. A woman will never truly Love you for who you are,but rather What you have.
2. A woman will never Appreciate your Sarcrifices for her in the past,you are nothing to her if you can't help her NOW!
3. A woman can never truly be the friend of a man, Females keep friendships with males so they can extract resources,time,energy, validation and Attention freely from Them.
4. God, The devil,heaven,hell, Spirits And Magic doesn't Exist

Are you trying to say your mother never really liked your father?
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2020
ibechris:

Fornication is also on a equal scale with adultery,let no one be deceived that we might think others are more devil than we do.

So you know the measures of sin..wow
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by odinson1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Blackpearlxx:

Are you trying to say your mother never really liked your father?

Yes she just needed his Resources and security to Produce and cater for Children
He's late now and she doesn't even mention his name,he's dead and forgotten
But I will always remember him
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Blackpearlxx(f): 5:06am On Nov 24, 2020
odinson1:

Yes she just needed his Resources and security to Produce and cater for Children
He's late now and she doesn't even mention his name,he's dead and forgotten
But I will always remember him

Wow
Re: What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2020
One major and bitter truth about life is that
THIS LIFE NO BALANCE embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell Him How Many Men I Slept With Before We Met? / I'm Going Through Severe Depression. / Pls, Suggest Good Alcohol Drinks For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.