Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,599,184 members, 6,033,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 December 2020 at 03:50 PM

Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread (171 Views)

10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? / Forex Traders In Calabar / Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread by kamtrix(m): 3:30am On Nov 22
Hi everyone. I realized that there was no thread on nairaland for forex traders who trade professionally and quietly(not the scams).
So this is ac thread dedicated to all real forex readers making their little profits.
LET'S BEGIN.
Re: Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread by kamtrix(m): 3:31am On Nov 22
Let us start the floor with maybe introducing our strategies and our brokers....God bless us all.
Re: Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread by VlamesIffect: 1:11pm On Nov 22
my problem with 9ja traders is 'Ego' , Many think because they been trading for 5years + and you just started 2 yrs ago they should be treated like Jesus The Alpha & Omega. whereas 90% of them don't make consistent returns.

I'm open to relate with fellow traders if we can bring the ego down and relate, there's over $6.6 Trillion traded / day, No stress.

Let's link up, discuss strategies and make this money.

Traders who also trade stocks I would like to relate.
Re: Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread by kamtrix(m): 10:35am On Nov 23
VlamesIffect:
my problem with 9ja traders is 'Ego' , Many think because they been trading for 5years + and you just started 2 yrs ago they should be treated like Jesus The Alpha & Omega. whereas 90% of them don't make consistent returns.

I'm open to relate with fellow traders if we can bring the ego down and relate, there's over $6.6 Trillion traded / day, No stress.

well hopefully here will
vee good I trade stocks also more of gap trading sha . do you make consistentreturns?
Re: Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread by kamtrix(m): 10:36am On Nov 23
VlamesIffect:

gap trading for stocks and trend trading for forex and commodities and cryptos
Re: Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread by VlamesIffect: 4:26pm On Nov 23
kamtrix:
gap trading for stocks and trend trading for forex and commodities and cryptos

I was consistent on fundamentals but since the beginning of Covid the market has not been favourable for news trading.

Currently trying out strategies on The technical side. By End of last Quarter I branched out to other markets as you mentioned above.

How do you trade that gap, do you know what direction it will open by next trading day?
Re: Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread by kamtrix(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23
Trading signal: For Stock traders, buy Tesla stock before Wednesday. They are entering the S &P 500 on Wednesday. Their stocks arev flying up since morning. Salah.
Re: Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread by kamtrix(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29
VlamesIffect:

I was consistent on fundamentals but since the beginning of Covid the market has not been favourable for news trading.

Currently trying out strategies on The technical side. By End of last Quarter I branched out to other markets as you mentioned above.

How do you trade that gap, do you know what direction it will open by next trading day?
SorRy for the late reply o. happy sunday. tradingthe gap is 50/50, it may go up it may go down. depending fully on the aftermarkettaxes inbetween market close and next dayvopen . it the after marketis in pprofit, the stock will open with a high profit gap. USE TP but no S Loss . TP of like10%. so youcan sell before consolidation , while no stop L in case if it goes down you can sell it during consolidation after first 15 minutes of market opening
Re: Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread by kamtrix(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29
VlamesIffect:

trading the news is still very active, e.g tesla rise

(1) (Reply)

Need Motivation? Click Here! / Why You Must Never Give Your Business Website Design Project To Quacks / What Makes Us One Of The Best Web Solutions Development Company In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.