Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread (1449 Views)

Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians / Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
kamtrix:
lol. I don't really calculate that. So far I'm in n profit. But honestly some days are good, some days not so good and some days I may lose my capital, and the next day gain all of it back with my strategy. Last 2 weeks I had a single day with 750% ROI of all my trades total for that day, I can send you the evidence but privately. I'm even getting interested in starting an investment platform since I now trust my strategy.

Well i appreciate your honesty.

But losing all your capital in a single day is something else.

Why don't you reduce your position size, or does the strategy only work with high risk?
Re: Nigerian Real Forex Traders Experiences Thread by kamtrix(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
ILovebigyansh:

Well i appreciate your honesty.

But losing all your capital in a single day is something else.

Why don't you reduce your position size, or does the strategy only work with high risk?

Actually the strategy is sweeter with higher risk. It's a kind of hedging strategy. But the ultimate is still to be able to catch new long term trends right from reversal point. Any body that can do that is a forex millionaire. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen2020 Saves Ur Future / Is Power Privatisation And Power Industry The Next Big Thing In Nigeria / Beads Beads Beads Beads and Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.