Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

If You Should Ask Me What's Important To You Right Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Should Ask Me What's Important To You Right Now (112 Views)

Valid Questions Grown-ups Should Ask Themselves Especially The Sheeple / 5 Clear Signs Witchcraft Is Attacking You Right Now / What If Your Conscience Condemns You Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Should Ask Me What's Important To You Right Now by lightblazingnow(m): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2020
The best thing that can happen to you right now which you are ignorant of, is for your mind to be connected to the heavens. Mind connection isn't taught anywhere in the world, wherever you hear about it, discard. Only the SPIRIT of truth can teach the truth. Others are robbers and thieves.

Set your mind on things above the scriptures instructed men kind, who has believed his report and to whom is the arm of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY revealed?

This can never be overemphasized, absolutely no where near comprehension, thank God Almighty the world is evolving faster, internet springing forth high tech@#.

It's all about your connection, isn't it?? Where you set your mind, the hope you have.

Let me ask you, where do you draw your hope from??

How We pray with everything in us that your minds will be connected to heavens, to Zion right now and receive signals of comforts, graces, mercies and great kindnesses from the greatest of ever imagined God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS, yes, our LORD JESUS CHRIST. Amen
Re: If You Should Ask Me What's Important To You Right Now by lightblazingnow(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2020
AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Victory In Human Court / Can You Interpret Dreams / Cheapest International Exams Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.