Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing (51966 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Hijab In Beautiful Photo / Regina Daniels Rocks Braless Off Shoulder Outfit, Stuns In Braids (Photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by paulolee(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
k
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by PolymathDave(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
2020 years ago, Jesus Christ the son of God died on the cross of Calvary, he gave his life for us. Both of his hands was nailed to each side of the cross and one of his feet placed upon the other was nailed to the the cross, his blood was shed on that cross and he became a living sacrifice for us, he died on the cross and three days later, he rose again.
Mark 15:37- And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
He died for us so that we might be saved, saved from the impending judgement that is to come, me, you and all of us and all of those who lived before us and those to come will all be judged for all our deeds, both good or bad.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
By accepting Jesus as our Lord and Personal Saviour, we are then saved from eternal damnation.
Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Not only are we saved but also we receive His free gift.
Romans 6:23-"For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Believe in Jesus, confess your sins to Him and ask for forgiveness, in the name of Jesus and then you say, AMEN!
Rejoice because by having faith in Jesus, you believe to the saving of the soul.
God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Brandonx(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
There are things you don't do as you age except you are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Boyooosa(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
She's employed.
Showing off her hubby's wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Lastmankc(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Why is my mind telling me that this lady is just pretending to be happy in this marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by gnss(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
OKorowanta:
Life of a social ancestor..
. Ancestors are wonderful and more caring than the Young ones .
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by southsouthking(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
This girl want to finally end this man.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Jitefarms:
Look smarter with shirt stays 08131255932, I'm always online
See contraption o. Looks very gay-ish.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by gnss(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
Why is my mind telling me that this lady is just pretending to be happy in this marriage.
. Because your mind is sick and full of Jealousy.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Farki: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
As true love was playing it's like she wanted to cry. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by EdiskyHarry: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
Wow, after reading this my account has been credited

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Splitmind: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
SAMBARRY:
She's beginning to look older than her age.shes looking like she's 22 years and she's just 16.by the time she's 25 she'll be looking like a wasted 35 year old woman and she's even bleached again lipsrsealed

Ned with his uncontrollable dick will be deeking another 16 year old that is probably between 5-9 years old now

At 16 I lived a life of how a 16 year old should live.theres a place, time and season for everything.a 16 years old has no buisness with marriage.her buisness should be about schooling,school life,friends and not dealing with adult issues as a teenager

Imagine a mother selling her child to a grandfather because of money and position that can be taken away from you by any small mistake.people should really be careful of what they envy because I'm already seeing some directionless, dysfunctional and senseless teenagers admiring her and seeing her as a role model

Anyway their family doctor should be doing regular STD check ups for all the wives and husband Because e get why lipsrsealed

She isn't 16.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Adakintroy: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Work hard so you can buy whatever woman you want or some prefer it marry.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Splitmind: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lastmankc:

That's because it's quite obvious to anyone with eyes that she married him for his money, which is her choice anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by gabet: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
#FIVE-ODD AVAILABLE; KICKOFF @ 10PM THIS NIGHT; PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHAT-SAPP;

091 38 29 09 16
LET'S WIN VERY BIG THIS NIGHT#
BOOKIES IN TROUBLE!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by JoeEeL(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
THESE GUYS HAVE PAID FOR PR ON NAIRALAND, THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU. cool
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Muna4real(f): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
Regina get mind sha. I no fit do wetin she do. Shame go swallow my soul. She's really brave.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Angelfrost(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Okay... Next!!!

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by MediMedi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
Munir is still too little.....for all this. Still, still he is not romantic for her
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by vertueptime: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
Rubbish NL, if it's not e money, it's tubaba or ned, we even prefer igbo drug smuggler news to all this rubbish, who's with me

Olarewaju89:

This Regina Daniel Age just dey fall and rise exchange rate. undecided

Tomorrow you will hear 18, 20 or 22...Rubbish

Op, why do you like Ned news, am sure you are praying to be his 7th or 8th wife as well.

Just keep dreaming OK?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by kareemkamil(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lazy girl

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by SAMBARRY: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
lipsrsealed
Splitmind:

She isn't 16.
whatever age she is,it is apparent that she's still a teenager lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by samsard(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
Officialhorlah:
See as he grab amgrin
As if he fit do one hour
Do people really spend one hour on top of a woman?
It sounds like a full-time job.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by bendike: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
Officialhorlah:
See as he grab amgrin
As if he fit do one hour
You sef fit do 1hr? Na indaboski? Is it a war, a fight? No be competion naa. Besides them no de award certificate in nacking grin
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by ArewaWife(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Muna4real:
Regina get mind sha. I no fit do wetin she do. Shame go swallow my soul. She's really brave.

Once your mother supports the union, everything becomes easy. The the common factor people like Bianka ojukwu, sade okoya had. They had their mothers consent to enter the unions.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by ostechno(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Popular Nollywood teen actor and Billiionare 6th wife of Prince Ned Nwoko, spotted in a club last night.

The 16 year old actress Regina Daniels was spotted in a club with her husband Ned, the most catchy moment was when Regina decided to twerk on her husband dick.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WR2Xnd5jnY
Op get sense small na , how can you say 16 year old, na child abuse be that grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Guestlander: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
kareemkamil:
Lazy girl

Jealous? It's her life not yours.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by ipobarethieves: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
coolPa Ned antenna/network still dey ROCK . Upgrade to 6G wink
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Jitefarms: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
Chii59:

See contraption o. Looks very gay-ish.
grin grin not really... nobody dey see am.. for your looks bro
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Muna4real(f): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
ArewaWife:

Once your mother supports the union, everything becomes easy. The the common factor people like Bianka ojukwu, sade okoya had. They had their mothers consent to enter the unions.

So you think I will enter such a union without both my parents blessings? How can my own father not attend my own wedding and accept my own bride price? What type of union is that?

Anyways, they might not be close to their fathers. That's why .

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Drone95(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
I don't seems to understand the joy derived in reducing age. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Off To America To Charge His Phone (Photo) / Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) / Duncan Mighty: What Tuface Said To Me After I Prostrated For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.