Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing (52230 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Hijab In Beautiful Photo / Regina Daniels Rocks Braless Off Shoulder Outfit, Stuns In Braids (Photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by fdigital(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
oga ned
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by DOnlooker(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
Is this man not a senator in the current Senate?
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Her life, her happiness, her choice.
Make she enjoy her life before Ned Kreme!

Meanwhile, some girls dey fall hands sha,
Ordinary malt and #200 Suya, she don post
"Muhammadu Buhari made my day'....
Nonsense!

Fixed.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by oluoma1: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
Dpharisee:
I feel like Seun Osewa has sold 50% of Nairaland shares to Bed Nwoko and Regina Daniel Nwoko. The rate at which they make FP is alarming
iswear
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by LordofNaija: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Jitefarms:
Look smarter with shirt stays 08131255932, I'm always online
This looks so gay
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
Jitefarms:
grin grin not really... nobody dey see am.. for your looks bro
I'm not a "Bro". I'm a lady.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Farid24224(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
16 years!! Haba na. .
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by masui(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
samsard:
Do people really spend one hour on top of a woman?
It sounds like a full-time job.

grin grin grin

Mad oooo
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Dminister(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
Old man cruising his children age mate. Leave this girl for your son no way. Poverty is a bastard
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Raychee(f): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
premierlead:
When would this girl advance from the 16 years old level which she's been for long?

Her age has remain constant since time immemorial

People are tagging her 16. She's not claiming 16 anymore

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by joseph1832(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
All in all, Ned Nwoko is the one spending. Kudos man. ☺
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Jitefarms: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
Chii59:

I'm not a "Bro". I'm a lady.
oh sorry... didn't check before replying... lady
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Majestybaba92(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
why this one dey always show body like say na only she the man marry?
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Tulsaguy: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
See Ned Nwoko oblong head, like new Benue yam..... grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Franktom247(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
Papa ned see as you grab waist i am really proud of you local man salute you
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Jesslove(f): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
At least the ancestor is keeping up with the times. The most important thing is her happiness
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Edusouls(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
When an Old and highly irresponsible man meets an empty but highly materialistic young girl this is what you get..
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Kingrefreshed: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Popular Nollywood teen actor and Billiionare 6th wife of Prince Ned Nwoko, spotted in a club last night.

The 16 year old actress Regina Daniels was spotted in a club with her husband Ned, the most catchy moment was when Regina decided to twerk on her husband dick.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WR2Xnd5jnY

Got her own man.
Got her own cash now
Got her own biological child.

What else?
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
At 16 she is already a mother? Later we will be claiming that what the people in North are doing is bad, as in under age marriage and motherhood. When did 16 years old become an adult and a woman?
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Omobusayooo: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
premierlead:
When would this girl advance from the 16 years old level which she's been for long?

Her age has remain constant since time immemorial
.bros y now,
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Omofizle90(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Leave the idiot, na stupid girl
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by KingDash: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
If my daughter try this kind life, I go kee am, you no see handsome young men marry, na this old thing.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by hokafor(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lol , why is this man disgracing him self . What is really going on here?I can't figure out
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Mastakija(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
smiley
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Munzy14(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Popular Nollywood teen actor and Billiionare 6th wife of Prince Ned Nwoko, spotted in a club last night.

The 16 year old actress Regina Daniels was spotted in a club with her husband Ned, the most catchy moment was when Regina decided to twerk on her husband dick.

Watch The Video Below:

This is y wealthy men ,like younger ladies..

They make life fun and worth it.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by mechanics(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lolz, she sabi than her husband.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
This real life drama is more interesting than Nollywood
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
KingDash:
If my daughter try this kind life, I go kee am, you no see handsome young men marry, na this old thing.
hungry go beat your daughter o .worwor and old is better than young and handsome but broke grin angry grin
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by ofiko123(m): 12:24am On Nov 23, 2020
The man seems very old for all this..
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Cantonese: 1:03am On Nov 23, 2020
SAMBARRY:
She's beginning to look older than her age.shes looking like she's 22 years and she's just 16.by the time she's 25 she'll be looking like a wasted 35 year old woman and she's even bleached again lipsrsealed

Ned with his uncontrollable dick will be deeking another 16 year old that is probably between 5-9 years old now

At 16 I lived a life of how a 16 year old should live.theres a place, time and season for everything.a 16 years old has no buisness with marriage.her buisness should be about schooling,school life,friends and not dealing with adult issues as a teenager

Imagine a mother selling her child to a grandfather because of money and position that can be taken away from you by any small mistake.people should really be careful of what they envy because I'm already seeing some directionless, dysfunctional and senseless teenagers admiring her and seeing her as a role model

Anyway their family doctor should be doing regular STD check ups for all the wives and husband Because e get why lipsrsealed

Owu, bad belle and cut betnaija ticket have been exhibited by you in your comment. Get a life!
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Obason22(m): 1:59am On Nov 23, 2020
This is to tell u that women are material, go to the market and buy any age u want.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by mulero23: 2:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Thanks to Ned for given some of us that of age but still pushing for better future hope of getting a beautiful girl. At least, we will get our young spec when the street is set for us.
debbiebianca2:

Watch The Video Below:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport / Mompha Continues To Shade Hushpuppi As He Show Off His Expensive Closet&Car Keys / Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.