Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love (54630 Views)

Ladies, Stop Comparing Stupid Things With Money! (PICTURES) / Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Walai:
I have done all, Laslas it ended in tears.
The worst part is the house rent paid for her (1 yr 6 mths) never expire and my fellow guy is banging her left and right inside the house right now.
While I'm hugging pillow as I type.
My next line of action will be reported by Aljazeera walai undecided
No r/shp is worth your freedom/peace of mind
Think deeply before you take the action

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Yuneehk(f): 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
Munzy14:

To be honest, one can't be so sure, until u encounter that situation.

The love thing can be an opium atimes.
Don't get me wrong, nna. It's normal to want to please and do things for your partner, make sacrifices for them and all. But you see this Op's lists, I say I no fit grin
But like you said, until then.

1 Like

Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by princedan295(m): 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
I remember during my uni days. I once sent a babe my last 4k so she could fix her phone screen. I drank garri for the rest of that month. hunger no gree me see wetin lecturer day write for board
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by King44(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
That stalking sha is my problem somebody whose name starts from Z must not see this, I hope she doesn't, she nor go let me hear word.

I am vulnerable to stalking, so bad of me.

But the rest sha can't move me.
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by naijadrivablog: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2020
All these "redpill Nairalanders" de mumu for girls in REAL LIFE. angry
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Tinyemeka(m): 12:08am On Nov 23, 2020
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/10/10/9-crazy-stupid-things-people-do-when-they-fall-in-love/

LOL.

Guilty of only this one.

Anyone who is familiar with Enugu-Onitsha expressway, would know how risky that Ugwu onyeama area is. Especially the spot around the abandoned coal mine where they say ghosts of coal miners killed by their British paymasters still roam and is notorious for so many fatal accidents.

I would finish weekend paroles with la bae, drive from Independence layout to go drop her off at Nsude and then drive back to Enugu by 10:30pm. When passing that Ugwu onyeama spot, with the highway being dark, deserted and lonely by that time, I'll start asking myself "wetin I wan talk for heaven's gate if something should happen to me now?". I'll start swearing and promising never to try that stunt again, but sure thing, by the next weekend, the routine would still continue. undecided

P.S. I didn't do it for love though. Babe had the biggest and baddest otile I ever set my eyes on. Till date.
So a lot was at stake. cool

That was then sha. Obi was still a boy.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by mariahAngel(f): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2020
Munzy14:

Av not done any o, but babe don lose job just to go on getaway with me, las las na suspension she land, as we influenced the management decision to sack her..

But, she later quit the job...

But i know a man may spend his last cash on a lady he fancy...at a point in life, it could be his gf, wife or side chick..cheesy

Uuuuuuuhhhhh cheesy
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Lordswazz:
Very apt. Love should be managed 50-50; where 50% is allocated to the heart and emotions, but 50% is reserved for the head and logic.

Apply too much "logic" to love, and you miss the magical, "butterfly in the belly" feeling it brings and becomes a chore. On the other hand, if you love someone absolutely and unconditionally, then you give them the power to ruin your life with a few words or actions.

If you love anyone completely and unconditionally, it means the person has complete power over you.

Don't entrust that much power to any human; it can even corrupt an angel.

O my gosh!! Too much wisdom..
too much wisdom ooooo

Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I see you baby
SIMP
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Liposure: 1:01am On Nov 23, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Na so I spend my first salary to knack Rukeme big yansh
and wetin u get in return
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:06am On Nov 23, 2020
Kenplay:

SIMP

I hope uve eaten.. abi is there something wrong with ur head? Do u even know the meanin of simp?
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Nueltorial: 1:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Sometimes, we take life too seriously.

All those things can be done for love, with no regrets.

Because, that tingling feels you get when in love, those are the times that we are most alive.

Enjoy it.
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I hope uve eaten.. abi is there something wrong with ur head? Do u even know the meanin of simp?
LORD OF SIMP...this one the find dorin27 pant

Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:29am On Nov 23, 2020
Kenplay:

LORD OF SIMP...this one the find dorin27 pant

U are very big fool.. I'm definitely sure u are not up to 18. Cos u reason like a 14yrs old. If u are pained she quoted me u can hug the transformer. Zombie!
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Am just a jobless guy who is sex starved
YOU HAVE FINALLY CONFESS
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by ednut1(m): 1:45am On Nov 23, 2020
Many shouting simps are simps themselves
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:46am On Nov 23, 2020
Kenplay:

YOU HAVE FINALLY CONFESS

U just showed how stupid u are.. I don't have any word with u. U went as far as editing my comment to prove ur point.
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Please can you beg dorin27 to love me? Am a jobless and frustrated guy suffering from depression
Beg her yourself
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Emyogalanya: 2:58am On Nov 23, 2020
Don't worry op they will stand up never to fall again. Does the righteouse not fall 7 times again?
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by calcal: 3:04am On Nov 23, 2020
give oil well as a gift
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by drinoayo: 4:03am On Nov 23, 2020
Lol
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by hardon1(m): 4:27am On Nov 23, 2020
The only thing love can make me do a little is number 6, aside that nothing. I never for once misbehave in the name of love.

Not to talk of now that I have outgrown love wink wink wink
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by supersdo520: 4:35am On Nov 23, 2020
My country people I bring una another ogbonge question tonight ooo.
Most of us while having sex with our spouse, girlfriend or Olosho, we prefer having the music playing out loud..as the gbedu dey enter body.
Na normal thing.
But my question is, what if the music playing is a gospel song? Won’t God feel angry and disrespected? As a Christian can you play be playing a gospel song while having sex?

More gist:- http://standardloaded.cf
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by abumeinben(m): 4:59am On Nov 23, 2020
Houseofglam7:

I love you too sugar cheesy

Love you too double.
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by SAVAGEBETS: 5:07am On Nov 23, 2020
I was heading south to the south west after a contract in a north central state. Towards the end of this contract I started a relationship with someone based in Northern state, did a Uturn and moved to the North instead.. Fast forward today... She's married to someone else.. And I'm here in the north lol.. No regrets.. Life goes on.
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by Olakaz02: 5:49am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love by jericco1(m): 6:05am On Nov 23, 2020
obembet:
Una don start abi?

When guys turn themselves to liar Muhammed cos of sex

Person don use lie fuc.k you abi wetin you dey try talk. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.