Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

US, UK, Canada, South Africa; 40 Countries Experiencing A Recession In 2020 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, UK, Canada, South Africa; 40 Countries Experiencing A Recession In 2020 (667 Views)

Clem Agba: We Are Heading For Second Recession In Four Years / Nigeria Faces Worst Recession In 40 Years – World Bank / Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, UK, Canada, South Africa; 40 Countries Experiencing A Recession In 2020 by Golan007: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
monarck:
See this one's juxtaposing Nigeria's recession with the developed world. SMH why not compare the stimulus packages of these countries with that of naija. Recession in Nigeria means suffer suffer for ordinary citizens with no government support

Why not speak about the productivity and tax commitments of the citizens of those countries?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, UK, Canada, South Africa; 40 Countries Experiencing A Recession In 2020 by Stalwert: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
omenka:
One took my money. Wrote all the terms of agreement on his own, TO HIS OWN CONVENIENCE, we both signed.

Just 600k. Was meant to repay in four months, sadly, this is TWO YEARS since then, yet dude's owing 400k!! He has bought two cars since then, right under my nose!!

Friends take undue advantage of my meekness, that's the truth. If I use police arrest am now, dem go say I wicked. It is just frustrating.

The other one, a lady, just 180k. This is over 9months, yet not even a penny has she returned. Promised at the point of requesting for it she'd return it in three months.

Got 12 solid debtors. And I must COLLECT starting next week. Let heavens fall.

I wish you best of luck, please you can hire some of our ipob miscreants, they maybe good for nothing, but I guess they will make good abgero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK, Canada, South Africa; 40 Countries Experiencing A Recession In 2020 by AwkaFinest: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
They had recession, but we are having recessions.

The diffraction is clear.
Re: US, UK, Canada, South Africa; 40 Countries Experiencing A Recession In 2020 by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
Golan007:

Brooklyn Abala-ibeme south.
this is madness
Re: US, UK, Canada, South Africa; 40 Countries Experiencing A Recession In 2020 by Stalwert: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
AwkaFinest:
They had recession, but we are having recessions.

The diffraction is clear.

They are still in recession uncle!
Re: US, UK, Canada, South Africa; 40 Countries Experiencing A Recession In 2020 by AwkaFinest: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
Stalwert:

They are still in recession uncle!

Uncle they are coming out of recession while we are sinking deep into recession. These are 2 different things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha River Port: Goldmine In Southeast –moghalu, NIWA MD / Was The Zoning Of Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria Done Using Cardinal Points? / Video: Lia Mohammed On The Rub As End SARS Victims Declared War From Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.