Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event (27983 Views)

Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt / Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 / Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by yodelequal: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
Oga o
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
I luv it
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by guru90: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
OOzz:
I better keep goat as a pet than keeping a dog

No naaaaa...... Dogs de make person proud naaaa... I mean gaint Dog.
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Soarr(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Make I add my own
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Namdeenero(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
The Canine Club of Imo was fully represented grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
People that loves dog are mostly tyranical

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by PataAlhaja(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
A piece of advice for Niggers our there. Fear women wey like dogs.

My neighbour's chihuahua performs cunnilingus on her.

How person go train dog to lick her toto?

The dog is actually a female. Bestiality and homosexualism rolled into one. I'm no homophobic, by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by neonly: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
I saw d event yesterday Saturday in PH near airforce base though I didn't go der sha
Reason was just dat I don't like dogs

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by mmsen: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Tibetan mastiff? For Naija? shocked
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by mmsen: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Akamariner:

Na lie.
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by naijadrivablog: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
I thought this post is about how 404 meat was eaten...
What will lalastoclala do now cheesy
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by joey150(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
OOzz:

As per goat pepper soup when you don tire for am? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by konkonbilo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Where in Nigeria did this happened?
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by joey150(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
PataAlhaja:
A piece of advice for Niggers our there. Fear women wey like dogs.

My neighbour's chihuahua performs cunnilingus on her.

How person go train dog to lick her toto?

The dog is actually a female. Bestiality and homosexualism rolled in one.

Videos or we don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by guru90: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Soarr:
Make I add my own
Why u cover your face.... Seems like that dog no be ur own shaaaa
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
mmsen:

Na lie.

From my little knowledge.

They love being in control of other peoples life, and hate any form of opposition.

They hardly listen to others point of view, and mostly view themselves as the best.

I detest that character trait, and it may be the reason why i'm quick to notice.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by friday2011(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
Shuuuu... I no con understand d last pisur... D dog dey suck breast?

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
>:
OOzz:
grin
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
joey150:

As per goat pepper soup when you don tire for am? grin
Goat pepper soup is a great deal cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Soarr(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
guru90:

Why u cover your face.... Seems like that dog no be ur own shaaaa
for online forum abi? This account na cause trouble account, I dey use am catch cruise ni
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by cynthia500(f): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘how far can I push this company in the next 24 hours.
If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Soarr(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Akamariner:
you say?

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Namdeenero:
The Canine Club of Imo was fully represented grin
So a club in imo came to Port harcourt. Hahaha grin grin grin
I thought one imo state boy was saying on weekend port Harcourt residents go to imo state to chill, oh rather the reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Maj196(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
Dog fresh pass us o
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by mmsen: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
Akamariner:

From my little knowledge.

They love being in control of other peoples life, and hate any form of opposition.

They hardly listen to others point of view, and mostly view themselves as the best.

I detest that character trait, and it may be the reason why i'm quick to notice.

I have dogs.

I know others who have dogs.

They are not what you described.

The people you described are Nigerian parents - they breed for the sole purpose of controlling another person's life.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
mmsen:

I have dogs.

I know others who have dogs.

They are not what you described.

The people you described are Nigerian parents - they breed for the sole purpose of controlling another person's life.

You are right though.
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by logadims: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Walekennel:

pls upload more photo
am trying to upload but is not working
it should select 4 images from your phone and upload
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by SeriouslySense(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Namdeenero(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
onyechez:

So a club in imo came to Port harcourt. Hahaha grin grin grin
I thought one imo state boy was saying on weekend port Harcourt residents go to imo state to chill, oh rather the reverse is the case.
We got their invitation and we honored it accordingly
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by SeriouslySense(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy, So you can eat the goat eventually,
OOzz:

1 Like

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Namdeenero:
We got their invitation and we honored it accordingly
grin grin grin
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by banmee(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
I am still shocked that there is no law banning Nigerians in Nigeria from owning other forms of life. They hardly give two phucks about human life so why should any rational person expect them to care about dogs or any other kind of pet. I really feel sorry for these dogs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) / Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? / Help!!! My Dog Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.