Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You (2882 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / 5 African Countries Where Snow Falls / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You by NiklauseFred(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2020
Twizzy30:
Why don’t you look into Germany, it’s free tuition for master’s students. But you’re to learn the language to a certain level and also have your block account money (£10k)
You have opportunity to work after graduation and you can move to any country of your choice afterwards.

Yea.i have got my eyes on Germany sha and i have been learning their language for sometime now(with the aid of YouTube)
Re: How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You by ibuildstuff(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Gerrard59:

Then, you are not ready to leave. undecided

What will you say about Nigerians learning Korean or Japanese?
Lol, I'm ready o.
How do I learn Portuguese?
Self taught or look for a class were it's being taught?
Re: How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You by ibuildstuff(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2020
YungLasaint:
Have you checked Russia?
Not really, na Canada, UK n US been dey person head since, but now na anywhere outside Africa sure pass o
Re: How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You by Gerrard59(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Lol, I'm ready o.
How do I learn Portuguese?
Self taught or look for a class were it's being taught?
Find below:

Gerrard59:
I feel I should try to elucidate some things with my little knowledge on migration:

- Conduct your research on everything from schools, type of degrees, cities, currencies, languages etc. You are the one who wants to japa not the person reading it and even if, don't expect random strangers to do everything for you. If you ask how do I apply to grad programs in this country and you are given responses. Do not ask: how do I contact professors, that is your responsibility. Dem don give you mattress, you dey ask for pillow? Whether work visas, skilled migration route or employment opportunities, conduct your research. That is why Google.com exists.

Best wishes!
Re: How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You by Twizzy30(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Yea.i have got my eyes on Germany sha and i have been learning their language for sometime now(with the aid of YouTube)
Thats cool.
Re: How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You by themaestro08(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Please is this for real that Nigerian Senators earn about 30 million Naira a Month?

Are we sure they earn that very high salary a month and not a year embarassed sad

Yes bro. They that plus other benefits and packages.

These u can say with a high degree of certainty.
Re: How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You by themaestro08(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
NiklauseFred:

That should be Norway and Denmark?

Nice choice tho.

My dream country was Australia but the reviews I saw about studying there just dey shock me small small cheesy
..reviews like?

1 Like

Re: How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You by naxee9294: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
johnhood:

Bros, I have never made a move to leave this country. Na money for food we still dey find. So I no know
me too oooh guys

1 Like

Re: How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You by NiklauseFred(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
themaestro08:
..reviews like?

Money my brother! Money!
The money long pass third mainland bridge. cheesy
Re: How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You by gracefoundmme(m): 2:33am On Nov 25, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Op which country do have in mind? What course are you studying?

My one piece op;be patient,graduate work a little,then when you have enough money for masters abroad,apply and leave.

That's my own plans sha.
Same here too
Re: How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You by coolangel54(f): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Do you have a link here on Nairaland where this info is shared please?
Twizzy30:
Why don’t you look into Germany, it’s free tuition for master’s students. But you’re to learn the language to a certain level and also have your block account money (£10k)
You have opportunity to work after graduation and you can move to any country of your choice afterwards.
Re: How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You by Twizzy30(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
coolangel54:
Do you have a link here on Nairaland where this info is shared please?
you can check the germany student visa thread, try and read from page 1 to the current date. Check this link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5621308/part-8

And also check this link

https://www.study.eu/country/germany

1 Like

Re: How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You by YungLasaint(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2020
That's it bro

ibuildstuff:

Not really, na Canada, UK n US been dey person head since, but now na anywhere outside Africa sure pass o

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Escaped Male Lions With Full Bellies Recaptured on SA Farmland (PICS) / Guinea-conakry: Road To Ruin / At Age 47,what Prospects Are There To Check Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.