Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission (1177 Views)

South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Bills To Establish South-east Development Commission Scales First Reading / Buhari Swears In Board Members Of North-East Development Commission (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission by tutudesz: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
privaldo:

Yes my friend, at least this won't be a case of borrowing from Peter to feed John knowing that Peter won't benefit anything from John.
OBJ messed up adding Ondo, Abia and Imo to NDDC.
Re: A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission by privaldo: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
tutudesz:

OBJ messed up adding Ondo, Abia and Imo to NDDC.

I honestly don't understand the relationship the South South have with these states. I just hope the Bill scales, the South South needs urgent intervention.

1 Like

Re: A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission by mosdii(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2020
privaldo:

I honestly don't understand the relationship the South South have with these states. I just hope the Bill scales, the South South needs urgent intervention.

I hope so too..we cannot be contributing solely to the development of other zones while neglecting ours.

A case of "mopping the floor while overlooking the leaking roof"...prof Ibaba S. Ibaba
Re: A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission by privaldo: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
mosdii:

I hope so too..we cannot be contributing solely to the development of other zones while neglecting ours.

A case of "mopping the floor while overlooking the leaking roof"...prof Ibaba S. Ibaba

Exactly, we fund virtually every region in the country but neglect our own it needs to stop. We had better restructure before its too late.

1 Like

Re: A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission by blacknp(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
AwkaFinest:

This is about South South, not NDDC that includes Abia, Imo and Ondo states.
Zombie, they have problems funding NDDC, you are talking of a stupid fairy tale South South Commission, wouldn’t this amount to duplication of duty?
Re: A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission by blacknp(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
privaldo:

Exactly, we fund virtually every region in the country but neglect our own it needs to stop. We had better restructure before its too late.
Which region do you fund? Ordinary bridge they can’t build, region of Criminals, Ibori, Jonathan, EK Clark, Allison Madueke & Co.?
Re: A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission by blacknp(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
mosdii:

Your people are the one cheating you, the ones you call your leaders in Pdp.

1 Like

Re: A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission by tutudesz: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
blacknp:
Which region do you fund? Ordinary bridge they can’t build, region of Criminals, Ibori, Jonathan, EK Clark, Allison Madueke & Co.?
What region are from
Re: A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission by tutudesz: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
blacknp:
Zombie, they have problems funding NDDC, you are talking of a stupid fairy tale South South Commission, wouldn’t this amount to duplication of duty?
Problem of funding NDDC, because of 3 unwanted state who contribute nothing
Re: A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission by mosdii(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
blacknp:
Your people are the one cheating you, the ones you call your leaders in Pdp.

I agree with you. The blame must start from within but things can still change for the better of our zone.
Re: A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission by mosdii(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
privaldo:

I'll like to know you sir.. you have that passion for your region.
Re: A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission by AwkaFinest: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
blacknp:

Fool. What concerns you. People are fighting for themselves you are there displaying jealousy.
Re: A Bill For An Act To Establish South South Development Commission by privaldo: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
mosdii:

I'll like to know you sir.. you have that passion for your region.

I really love the Niger Delta and I pray one day we would be a free nation of our own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Sharia Law Against Sale, Consumption Of Alcohol / Will The Igbos Team Up With Yoruba In Time Of War / Lai’s Kinsmen Ask Herdsmen To Vacate Kwara Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.