Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki (1240 Views)

Deafening Silence From Yorubas As Northern Cleric Declares Fatwa On Remi Tinubu / Sacrifice For Better Nigeria Must Start From Leaders – Peter Obi / Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Worrisome – Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by CallMeDrino: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Former Senate President Bukola Saraki has called on political leaders to rise to quell the tension rising from the clash between herdsmen and residents of Igangan, Ibarapa North Local Government Area of Oyo State, Igbere TV reports.

Herdsmen and Igangan residents clashed over the weekend after an activist Sunday Adeyemo alias Sunday Igboho arrived the town last Friday to forcefully eject herdsmen who have been accused of criminal activities.

Saraki in his statement on Sunday posted to Twitter said the silence from major stakeholders means things are wrong.

“The deafening silence by key stakeholders, leaders and others who we think should speak out is worrisome. This silence is a dangerous tell-tale sign that things are wrong. This is not good for our country,” he said.

“We must all speak out and talk about the solutions to the twin-problems of insecurity and the threat to our national unity.”

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1353379983167811586?s=20

Saraki, a two-term governor of Kwara State, said he, for example, would be affected if an inter-tribal crisis springs up in the country.

“Let me use my case as an example of why this country should continue to grow as one united and progressive entity. I am of Fulani origin and have a Yoruba mother. My father was a Muslim and mother is Christian,” he said.

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1353382794261626881?s=20

Saraki also appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari, National Assembly leaders and politicians to provide leadership.

“I appeal to President Muhammadu Buhari to provide leadership. Mr. President, take measures that will reassure all and sundry that you are working on the problems — in order to ensure that nobody loses interest in a united, peaceful and progressive Nigeria,” he said.

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1353382820060811264?s=20

South-West governors are scheduled to meet leaders of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria on Monday to resolve the crisis.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by Arewa1stSon: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bukola Sarki....

You've spoken!!

What is currently happening in Nigeria is something I have predicted for a very long time!

It's better herdsmen leave the whole of Southern Nigeria... This supposed to be a welcome development!!

There's need to modernize cow Bussiness!!

Evicting them back home... Will force our leaders to do the needful!

Instead of antagonizing, stereotyping and demonizing them.

Southern leaders should unite and evict all the herdsmen in their region...

I support herdsmen eviction!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by Arewa1stSon: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
As for the silence of our leaders... They know what they're doing
Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Bukola Sarki....
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 1

He goes around derailing threads without input

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lol... The Solution is SIMPLE: arrest Sunday Igboho and issue an unreserved apology to the Northerners. You can't sack Northerners from your region and expect us to cuddle you in our region, IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!

But if I catch Shekau, Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu eh... Wetin I go do those three bastard terrorists, them no go ever forget, even in their graves!

Nigeria must better.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by Samunique(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
The deafening silence by key stakeholders, leaders and others who we think should speak out is worrisome. This silence is a dangerous tell-tale sign that things are wrong. This is not good for our country,” he said.

No Mr Saraki, Buhari and Brutai are still planning the military formation they will use on Igboho and Ibarapa people.

Buhari is a misfit for anything leadership in 21th century.
He lacks the required skills to govern, he does not understand the role of diplomacy in leadership. He will rather resort to the use of force and create more problems.

Many Nigerians are hurt bcs of Buhari style of learnership, though they were warned. It will take God's grace for this nation to escape a total national collapse.

Buhari, God will not forgive you !

You've paid evil for the good will of those who supported you into power, most especially, "the Yorubas".

Carma is very real !

You think you have successfully deceived people to grab power so that you could settle your people at the detriment of others. Billions of naira are being rolled out everyday out of national treasure, now we understand where they're going.

Remember, you're just a mortar, let's see what your end will be.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by helinues: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nice one from Bukola Saraki
Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by JaneYave(f): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
His silence speaks the loudest. .of you know, you know. I am glad a group of people are bold enough to say NO to nonesense. No citizen is more special than another.
Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by BREYZ: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
CallMeDrino:
Former Senate President Bukola Saraki has called on political leaders to rise to quell the tension rising from the clash between herdsmen and residents of Igangan, Ibarapa North Local Government Area of Oyo State, Igbere TV reports.

Herdsmen and Igangan residents clashed over the weekend after an activist Sunday Adeyemo alias Sunday Igboho arrived the town last Friday to forcefully eject herdsmen who have been accused of criminal activities.

Saraki in his statement on Sunday posted to Twitter said the silence from major stakeholders means things are wrong.

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1353379983167811586?s=20

Saraki, a two-term governor of Kwara State, said he, for example, would be affected if an inter-tribal crisis springs up in the country.

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1353382794261626881?s=20

Saraki also appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari, National Assembly leaders and politicians to provide leadership.

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1353382820060811264?s=20

South-West governors are scheduled to meet leaders of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria on Monday to resolve the crisis.

Lalasticlala

So called leaders are playing safe because of their 2023 ambition. They all know what they are doing. Bunch of idiots.
Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by PissfulProtester: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
As If this criminal would do more than the leaders he is talking about if he was in their position
Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by Racoon(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Useless so called leaders.They're keeping mute because they want to sound politically correct while their people are being killed senselessly by these marauders and killers.How it is wished the electorate will punish these idiots when its matter most but they will collect maggi, indomie, #500 and vote them again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by VirginFinder: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nonsense rant!

The only thing I can deduce is that he is Fulani by origin.
Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by awgumayor: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
The silence from leaders is because Igbos did not embolden Fulani with comments in the socia medias. If the Igbos have chosen the way of Yoruba to support the Fulani with their comments by now trailer loads of soldiers would be conducting operation monkey style in south west.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
The volume of permanent division don dey increase!

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by VirginFinder: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... The Solution is SIMPLE: arrest Sunday Igboho and issue an unreserved apology to the Northerners. You can't sack Northerners from your region and expect us to cuddle you in our region, IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!

But if I catch Shekau, Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu eh... Wetin I go do those three bastard terrorists, them no go ever forget, even in their graves!

Nigeria must better.

Apologize for defending his people against criminal Fulani herdsmen

You are a joker! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by funmike83(f): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
PissfulProtester:
As If this criminal would do more than the leaders he is talking about if he was in their position

I tell you , he would have done better

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by Asgard13: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na for here I respect Yoruba governors... MORE THAN 24Hrs IGBOHO IS STILL ROAMING FREE..

IGBO GOVERNORS FOR DON EVEN INVITE ARMY COME..EVEN DUTY CP... LIKE THAT FULL AT ABIA..
JUST TO PLEASE THEIR MASTERS UP NORTH

BUT SEE YORUBA ... THEY HIDE THEIR OWN INSIDE BELLE... SUPPORT AM MEAN MEAN EVEN THOUGH THEY LNOW SAY HE DON KILL THEM WELL..

.... BUT SOMEONE Have TO DO THE JOB...

INFACT ME DON THE SUPPORT KANU EVEN THO I NOR LIKE AM.
EVEN IF ALL HUMANITY CALL AM DEMON NO WORRY I DEY WITH AM ... MAKE HE CARRY 60 HORNS LIVE .. WE DIE THERE..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by Daddysidhan: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria must better.
Idiot aboki, dangote refinery and its other businesses is a goner Lols, just a single atare anybody that enters the place na kpai. Ask abacha how honey bee pursue am comot for office that year for epe. To kill 5000 of una cow na ordinary stone and needles abi una think say na seresere..... keep looking for troubles u hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by Daddysidhan: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
awgumayor:
The silence from leaders is because Igbos did not embolden Fulani with comments in the socia medias. If the Igbos have chosen the way of Yoruba to support the Fulani with their comments by now trailer loads of soldiers would be conducting operation monkey style in south west.
Forget that thing we get hausa fulani antidote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by mightyhazel: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
awgumayor:
In a nut shell...
Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Saraki shut your dirty mouth, you are only forming woke because of your future presidency bid.

Were you not the one who supported the Jihadist in 2015.

You keep denying your Yoruba heritage to claim fulani, you don't mind doing this same silence to sheild Fulani terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Silence From Leaders Means Something Is Wrong — Saraki by Mynd44: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2021

(1)

US Embassy Syndicate Sells Visa Interview Dates N600,000 To Nigerians As Appoint / 6 Facts About Old Eastern Nigeria / Federal High Court Abuja, Orders Immediate Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.