Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Female Genital Mutilation: Relationship Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Genital Mutilation: Relationship Issue (224 Views)

What's Relationship Issue Turning Into These Days Self / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / 50k For The Best Adviser On This Relationship Issue On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Genital Mutilation: Relationship Issue by Tripleoluwa(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hello guys,

I met a very cute lady some months ago. She's a nurse and quiet pretty with correct endowments. Yesterday, while in my car, we got talking about general issues: ranging from politics, music, movies, romance and finally we landed on FGM.

She told me if she had a daughter, she's gonna circumcise the child because she herself was circumcised. I told her it's no longer ideal to mutilate girl child all in the name of chastity and besides, it has become a crime to do so.

I've since yesterday started to google search the effects of FGM on women during sex and childbirth because I intend to marry this lady. My most worry is how does the vaginal of FGM victims look. I flinched at pictures I found on the internet and tomorrow, Monday is the day we planned to explore za ozza room.

Is there anyone with similar experience? Please share abeg

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Find A Lady Or Woman To Trust? / Where Can I Get The Ok Jeans At Affordable Wholesale Price / Scorned Woman Sues Boyfriend For Not Proposing After Eight-year Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.