Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG (26625 Views)

This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures / Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by goodheart02(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
sammy329:
Back to sender sad sad

Lol... are u scared?? I thought u said they were no shooting at Lekki toll gate, so why getting scared?? Let me tell you and your likes here covering the truth, the day u will reap the whirlwind u plant today is near and that day you all will shed tears and gnash teeth in sorrow beyond what the victims of the massacre faced. U will keep being alive to see your loved ones fall to the injustice of this nation, and u will also wail blood just as the relatives of the massacre victims did. You reap what u sow

1 Like

Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by sammy329(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
@Postiveminds

Proverbs 26:2 (KJV) As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

Stop wasting your time. Sometimes where you expect wisdom, it sad that you finds foolishness there. angry angry
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by sammy329(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
goodheart02:

Afraid bi bawo cheesy
I won't waste my mind replying you again. But know this no one has monopoly of curses oo.

But at least I'm matured enough to keep calm. wink

You are blessed
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by goodheart02(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
sammy329:

Afraid bi bawo cheesy
I won't waste my mind replying you again. But know this no one has monopoly of curses oo

U don't get it do u?? it's not about monopoly of Curses. It's all about posterity judging your choices in life. So if u say you're innocent, relax. Why the fuss LOL
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by uchwar1: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
Thefxchanger:
@sammy329 @yenefer @360degreess @blacknp @thatfairguy1 @ngpatriot @akainzo @uchwar1 and the likes ...

Y’ll are being watched closed by Nigerians for your involvement in this whole innocent killings and cover up... just for a meager 30k ure paid ...

Y’ll will be shocked when Nigerians come For you
I'm more than 30k. Show your proof. Your propaganda isn't working. I don't support corruption in the system but this propaganda cost many lives and u are still insisting on an alleged massacre. how come CNN showed the entrance of soldiers at lekki but never showed where the soldiers were packing dead bodies? you lied that the CCTV were removed but all were lies. What other lies do u want to prove. investigation panel is ongoing, u have the privilege to prove your point but NO, u wont

3 Likes

Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by joefelin2345: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
sammy329:
There was no massacre at Lekki, please let us stop all these exaggeration. smiley smiley

The annoying thing is that people will start doing, remembrance day for a massacre that never happened. angry sad angry
I have nothing to say to you becos your brain is dead and you are a walking corpse.
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Dollanaira: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by fuelsaver: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
sammy329:
There was no massacre at Lekki, please let us stop all these exaggeration. smiley smiley

The annoying thing is that people will start doing, remembrance day for a massacre that never happened. angry sad angry

And if there were such killings and you happened to be one of those covering it up, may you and your loved ones be killed and buried without remembrance that you may know how to mind your business instead of covering atrocities in the land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
Doyin2:

This is one of the daft persons.
Very shameful undecided

This is one of the bigger FOOLS!
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by DrSamOnowu87(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
Standing5:
I never knew medical autopsy could reveal lifestyle of bodies. That's remarkably remarkable.
o kwa dead bodies. This autopsy dikwa wosky and incredible. I am only annoyed that it didn't or couldn't reveal d identity of corrupt politician. Iberibestic autopsy.
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by DrSamOnowu87(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
Standing5:
I never knew medical autopsy could reveal lifestyle of bodies. That's remarkably remarkable.
o kwa dead bodies. This autopsy dikwa wosky and jigigiism. I am only annoyed that it didn't or couldn't reveal d identity of corrupt politicians. Iberibestic autopsy.
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by glowingflame7: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Cultists and hoodlums, are they not fellow human beings and Nigerians? Why is the government tagging its citizens as hoodlums? What would other countries tag us and our dead bodies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by King44(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
sammy329:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/corpses-in-our-hospitals-from-cultists-hoodlums-killings-not-lekki-lasg/%3famp=1
They should release the bodies, the families of those slain would identify them and show evidence that their children were at the protest, they should release the corpses to the public for investigation killers!

If there is anyone whose child was murdered and there is evidence they should go to the investigation panel although I don't have hope in the panel but it is worth the try.

I wonder when they ever announce to the public that they should come and carry corpses of hoodlums and cultists lol...

Oga those dead bodies are not hoodlums or cultists release the bodies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Charly68: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
When even your Governor lied ,we don't expect truth from you either ..
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by jojothaiv(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Desperation is a close ally to falsehood...
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by BeigJawnson(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
sammy329:

you need to be place on medications...
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by sammy329(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
BeigJawnson:

you need to be place on medications...
haha cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Jabioro: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
blacknp:
Go & tell that to Donald J Trump, to make sure he vacates the BlackHouse come January 20th 2021.
Is paining your trouble..take drugs to relieve..the truth is bitter..
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Otsam(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
360degreess:
Shame to all the miscreants spreading fake news.the military did not shoot at the stubborn protesters.Like i always pray,may God disgrace and punish all those behind/ supporting this fake news on lekki toll gate before the end of this year.AMEN AMEN!!!

AMEN!!! And if it is actually true that it happened ,may all the people defending this bad act and claiming it’s a propaganda either they knew and still saying it out of whatever reason or they don’t know and can not maintain neutrality have their own share of sorrows and agonies of the bereaved families as a result of the event before this year runs out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
Can you imagine what a government is saying, so you know cultist and hoodlums kill themselves and you claim you ave police doing their jobs? and all this so called killings happened while the same hoodlums were protesting??
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Okoroawusa: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
Doyin2:
Honestly many Nigerians are so daft!

How could they have expected the government to invite people to identity the dead bodies,if indeed they were from Lekki shootings?

My brother I tire o!
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by emmyN(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
You don't know them, you don't know their families, but somehow you are very sure they are cultists and hoodlums angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by ThatFairGuy1: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Thefxchanger:
@sammy329 @yenefer @360degreess @blacknp @thatfairguy1 @ngpatriot @akainzo @uchwar1 and the likes ...

Y’ll are being watched closed by Nigerians for your involvement in this whole innocent killings and cover up... just for a meager 30k ure paid ...

Y’ll will be shocked when Nigerians come For you
Get lost man. Not everyone will be like you.
Don't you ever mention or tag me ignorantly again
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Beey(f): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
sammy329:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/corpses-in-our-hospitals-from-cultists-hoodlums-killings-not-lekki-lasg/%3famp=1
Since they don’t want to release the bodies, let them eat them . Stupid people. What a lawless country!
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Ade3131: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
We keep saying it. This whole Lekki mascara is a fake news and propaganda

Your prove?
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Ade3131: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Otsam:

AMEN!!! And if it is actually true that it happened ,may all the people defending this bad act and claiming it’s a propaganda either they knew and still saying it out of whatever reason or they don’t know and can not maintain neutrality have their own share of sorrows and agonies of the bereaved families as a result of the event before this year runs out.

@360degreess

Your turn to say a resounding AMEN
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Friend22(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
Benbellamor:
Then allow their relative to access the register and who signed for their deposit at the morgue and possible autopsy instead of forcing your opinions on them,
Heart less people I have never seen a desperate people like this taken over all institutions including health and judiciary

Getting a thousand likes will not make your appeal to emotion work on sensible people like us.
The massacre never happened.
DJ witch jsorry,DJ Switch just made a fool out of many of you.
Your hatred for the government will never make me support your emotional lies.
Never will!
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Friend22(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
November1857:
Tagging Innocent protesters killed by the military Hoodlums and cultist is unacceptable ! angry

And you think that nonsense tweet validates your claims?!

Some of you are just educated but zombies by description.
Even worse!
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Missssii: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
Standing5:

�������
Please it’s too late for me to laugh this loudly.
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Thefxchanger: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Get lost man. Not everyone will be like you.
Don't you ever mention or tag me ignorantly again

Werey Dey disguise ... now hang yourself now that I have mentioned you
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by Thefxchanger: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
uchwar1:
I'm more than 30k. Show your proof. Your propaganda isn't working. I don't support corruption in the system but this propaganda cost many lives and u are still insisting on an alleged massacre. how come CNN showed the entrance of soldiers at lekki but never showed where the soldiers were packing dead bodies? you lied that the CCTV were removed but all were lies. What other lies do u want to prove. investigation panel is ongoing, u have the privilege to prove your point but NO, u wont

Yes an idiot...

So you can’t bliv the video evidences provided by Nigerians but can bliv all the change of stories from the NA and Lasg...

Shame on you and the people that sired you
Re: Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG by November1857(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
Friend22:

And you think that nonsense tweet validates your claims?!

Some of you are just educated but zombies by description.
Even worse!
This government can only decieve the gullible like you !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Floods Wash Snakes Into Plateau Community. / Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths / Governor Aregbesola Commissions School Buses For Public Schools In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.