Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,216 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House (3140 Views)

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) / Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Show Off Her 500k Sexy Gown As She Attends Fr / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by Rosenews2233: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bayelsa female celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley show off the interior of her house

The Bayelsa State female welder who they popularly called Her Excellency faith Lesley is one female welder that is doing well financially without looking up to a man for survival using her God given Talent to survive, she is always showing the interior of her house due to the tast she got. Faith is also called the celebrity welder but one thing top Government functionaries attracted to her is not just her Beauty but the passion and she always gave out quality in all she do especially her work

For your quality Turkey Doors contact Faomoly Global Concept Ltd �� Email us@Faomolyconcept@gamil.com or call 08081440296 ,08104396332...
By bolex car wash Isaac boro expressway okaka, yenagoa Bayelsa state....

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by MickzyDonald: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
And she's a welder grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Where is that welder, see your mate o grin grin ;

As I smile when I saw her something run through my head. There could be a possibility that this lady doesn't involve in runs or depend on men . she does what she does, and she excel above others, what's that grace.

When your work is valued grace overshadow all.
I need a kind of grace that I will do same thing but our products is not same thing. Lord I ask!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by Skepticus: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
Her puna get welding talent.

Impressive.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by Sunnymatey(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
What is she welding?

Very sure it's not only iron

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by muller101(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Welder indeed
Re: Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by Meteng: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
Welding ke? Abeg make una no make me laugh. I guess she's the only welder in Bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by Rosenews2233: 2:01am On Nov 23, 2020
So beautiful

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by MrSensor(m): 2:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Money no written welder on it.
Re: Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2020
The man that welded her pucci did well grin

Check my profile, for 200# awoof airtime
Re: Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by lkillbrokehoes: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2020
MickzyDonald:
And she's a welder grin
Some people will say she's welding bayelsa politician's dick
Re: Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by femi4: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Someone is bankrolling the welder
Re: Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by Khd95(m): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2020
We didn't see her welding workshop or equipment but some drip interior how are we sure this Place doesn't belong to one niger deltan militant grin

Abi her workshop dey between her legs, welding big gbolas

Regina Danielle do pass like this, making us believe it was her acting career that afforded her thoseluxury and exotic cars,etc meanwhile Alh Ned was low key bankrolling her.

People can do what ever they want to do to make that dough as long as it doesn't hurt no one, its non of my business, don't lie about it cool
Re: Bayelsa Female Celebrity WELDER Faith Lesley Show Off The Interior Of Her House by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2020
What do I know, congratulations to her anyway, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Tonto Dike Gifts Her Man A New Toyota On His Birthday. / World's Most Body Modified Couple Plan To Embark On '666' Project (photos) / PHOTO: Man On Drip With Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.