Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto (49982 Views)

Nigerian Man Constructs A Transformer In Aba, Abia State (Photos, Video) / I Need A Manufacturing Company That Fabricates Disposable Plate Moulds / Jelani Aliyu, NADDC Boss, To Herald Theme On Convergence And Future Of The Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Queseda: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
We are taking over....just a matter of time!!

1 Like

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Golan007: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:
Can it generate electricity

Do transformers generate electricity?

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Farki: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:

That's not what a transformer does.
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by osazsky(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:
Aliu how far...hope zamfara is good...there is water outside wash ur head
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Le2money(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
With your write up, it shows you don't know how transformer works. So Cox he built an xformer now, it means he has librate his family from darkness? Can an Xformer work without a power source? Can an Xformer generate Electricity on it own?

omoadeleye:
Nice one, people need to start generating their own light and stop depending on this incompetent government.

Aliyu, well done for liberating your households From the darkness this government left us to. Just enjoy your new modern transformer.

1 Like

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Kokaine(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:
transformers don't generate electricity. They either step up or step down voltages for transmission or consumption as the case may be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by wirinet(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:
Transformers don't generate electricity, they transform (step voltages up or down). Now can this transformer step down 415v to 220? I don't see them connecting this transformer to a transmission line.

3 Likes

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by CheGuevara102: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Awesome wish you Good luck. I hope the oil in the south east finish sooner so that we will go our separate ways
Las Las the transformer will be used to power Bokoharams Shekaus missile launcher that will be used to bombard your house, village and the entire North. Insha Allah-Koba!

2 Likes

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by crafteck(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
There is dangre.... Child toys

1 Like

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by etrange: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:

It is a transformer, it's not meant to generate electricity cause transformers do not generate electrical power. Instead, they transfer it from one AC circuit to another.

1 Like

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by wirinet(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
hashtagged:

Transformers weren't made for generating electricity, just to convert AC to DC or to increase and reduce already produced electricity

Transformers don't convert AC to DC, that's the job of inverters.

2 Likes

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by riches4me(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
omoadeleye:
Nice one, people need to start generating their own light and stop depending on this incompetent government.

Aliyu, well done for liberating your households From the darkness this government left us to. Just enjoy your new modern transformer.
Does transformer generate power?. I don't get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Golan007: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

The funny thing is that some people liked this comment. Na wa o.

What annoys me the most is that, as ignorant as they are, they are often the first to post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Angelfrost(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:

You didn't see the lit up bulbs in the picture??!!!...
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by bendike: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
abumeinben:
So you mean he ran 33kv or 11kv lines to this thing up there and we can see these lines..and he's standing close to it, even the snapist?

So he did the metal bending and drilling, grooving, threading, painting, windings (delta to star)..... because I say "Designed and Fabricate".

I hope we the completed products of the model soon enough. Congrats to him.
Nepa man spotted grin
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by jiksman3: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Buhari you dey see your mate?
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by linearity: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:

Have you seen any transformer that generate electricity?
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by lexy2014: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Awesome wish you Good luck. I hope the oil in the south east finish sooner so that we will go our separate ways

U don't even no your geography. U keep exposing ur emptiness. Y wait for oil to finish first b4 going ur separate way?
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Jamescyray(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
hashtagged:

Transformers weren't made for generating electricity, just to convert AC to DC or to increase and reduce already produced electricity
Transformer don't convert AC to DC. It only step up or step down Voltage/Current/Power. The process of converting AC to DC is called rectification and that is done by specific arrangement of rectifying diodes.
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Kokaine(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
abumeinben:
So you mean he ran 33kv or 11kv lines to this thing up there and we can see these lines..and he's standing close to it, even the snapist?

So he did the metal bending and drilling, grooving, threading, painting, windings (delta to star)..... because I say "Designed and Fabricate".

I hope we the completed products of the model soon enough. Congrats to him.
Exactly my question. How did he test it? Where did he get the 33kv or 11kv to test it? Except he did something that can step down 415v to 220v with the effect that it can perform the same transformation when subjected to higher voltages.
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Donspicey: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
First Goodnews from the north after so many decades......

Nice one Aboki........

Make i call fashola tell am.......

1 Share

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by tobechi74: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:
Can a transformer generate electricity?
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by humilitypays(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
Please we need this at Aso Rock, president's bedroom to be precise, we must encourage our local engineers by using Naija made to grow Naija starting with the cow man at Aso Rock wink
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
So4baba:
Just watch the Governor make him the commissioner for power generation in the state ..This people and mediocrity

Atleast, it is better than most of your southern governors that gave participants of bigbrother naija appointment ( special assistants)
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by atakamus: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Aboki Amaka
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Carlylepneuma: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Shey his pissful head slamming brothers will not bomb both him and his transformer because pissful people hate anything that looks like development o lipsrsealed tongue
says by a hater, a bias,and selfish buffon i bet u wish he was ur own, well we got them talents in abundance. Ur hate will only lead u to a pitfall carefulboy... 0
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by LikeAking: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
Great.
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
as long as he is hausa Muslim please they should quickly get him arrested and jail, otherwise he will soon be making bombs for his brothers (Boko).
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by hashtagged(m): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
Jamescyray:

Transformer don't convert AC to DC. It only step up or step down Voltage/Current/Power. The process of converting AC to DC is called rectification and that is done by specific arrangement of rectifying diodes.

May bad I mixed it up
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Jamescyray(m): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
wirinet:

Transformers don't convert AC to DC, that's the job of inverters.
You are Wrong.

In converting AC to DC you use Rectifying diode.
In converting DC to AC you use Inverter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / Facts About The Milky Way Galaxy (with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.