Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Mr. Eazi Wins A Grammy Award! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi Wins A Grammy Award! (765 Views)

BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Eazi Wins A Grammy Award! by RandomAfrican1: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2020

Nigerian Afropop star who built up his career in Ghana and now transcended to become a global music icon, Mr. Eazi, has just bagged a Grammy award to add more to his closet of trophies.

Mr. Eazi is known to be daring and versatile with his sounds as he has collaborated with different artists on all 5 livable continents of the world, and one of such collaborations is what has bagged him a Grammy.

Announcing his Grammy award win, the musician took to social media sayin: “I got so in Love with the Latino/Urbano scene I recorded, toured, learned & made magic with some of the most beautiful souls!! @MichaelBrun @JBALVIN, Sky & the entire Latino Gang!!! We got a Grammy.”

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/mr-eazi-wins-grammy-award-with-a-latino-collaboration-album/
Re: Mr. Eazi Wins A Grammy Award! by Taiwoa990: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Wins A Grammy Award! by Soarr(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
Make I dey observe first

Re: Mr. Eazi Wins A Grammy Award! by spinna: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin
Re: Mr. Eazi Wins A Grammy Award! by adehadex(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
RandomAfrican1:

Nigerian Afropop star who built up his career in Ghana and now transcended to become a global music icon, Mr. Eazi, has just bagged a Grammy award to add more to his closet of trophies.

Mr. Eazi is known to be daring and versatile with his sounds as he has collaborated with different artists on all 5 livable continents of the world, and one of such collaborations is what has bagged him a Grammy.

Announcing his Grammy award win, the musician took to social media sayin: “I got so in Love with the Latino/Urbano scene I recorded, toured, learned & made magic with some of the most beautiful souls!! @MichaelBrun @JBALVIN, Sky & the entire Latino Gang!!! We got a Grammy.”

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/mr-eazi-wins-grammy-award-with-a-latino-collaboration-album/
Soarr:
Make I dey observe first
m

i follow u dey observe
spinna:
grin
Soarr:
Make I dey observe first
m

i follow u dey observe
Re: Mr. Eazi Wins A Grammy Award! by Netanya(f): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
Something we can all sure take and learn from the artists this year is that " Hardwork and Consistency Pays " .
Re: Mr. Eazi Wins A Grammy Award! by inoki247: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
Which Grammy Abeg alana own or Photoshop Grammy

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Artist, Patapaa "One Corner" Dance Crooner Get Married To His Germany' / Lagos Sex Worker Goes Gaga With Her Client (video) / I Am Proud Of You Baby’, Adedimeji Lateef Hails His Wife, Mo Bimpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.