Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) (56228 Views)

Utah: Animal Trainer Saved In Alligator Attack ( Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by beautyhd: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
The whites love dogs more than humans
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by KarlWhyte(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nigerian men will rather allow their babe get chewed up by the gator.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
An Igbo man cannot try this grin grin

grin

Will you keep quiet!

Is it not better to be a developer than to be a rescuer.

Be careful o
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
He should try wrestling with a bigger alligator.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Awaja(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Why ? Mr minister of conflict and tribal war initiation.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by cynthia500(f): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Get This Super-energy Booster Today!
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
The dog is too cute to eaten as brunch by a gator cheesy
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
If he loves a dog like this, then I wonder a human being.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Can he do that if it were a black boy in the mouth of a croc..

Very important question
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

Will you keep quiet!

Is it not better to be a developer than to be a rescuer.

Be careful o

After tinubu who are the 2nd landlords of Lagos? grin Tell dem

Hausas offcourse grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
Impressive, save your pets from Danger, this is truly incredible, which black will do this.

Do you know Kenyan Men from the Masari Tribe, fight Lions only by themselves, brave Masari warriors can Kill Lions, by running to them, scaring them with their own weapons, they even have the courage to steal or snatch a Lions Meal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Okuda(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
Davash222:
Fights alligator to save puppy?

omo Dog for abroad na like child o. you wont believe the things people do to take care of their dogs abroad.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
wow !
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by babatee90(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Me that I jumped into the Lion's den to save my Babe nko the only problem was no camera to film it but some people saw it sha

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by VicM6: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
if na for 9ja, the alligator for don enter headline for Pepper dem gang..... dem knw their self na... pepper soup people.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by jagorinho: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Can you do that for a white kid ? I do not know why some people are comfortable with this " black victim mentality "

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
I would believe, I had a dog, and I loved that Dog, so much, like a child or person.
Okuda:

omo Dog for abroad na like child o. you wont believe the things people do to take care of their dogs abroad.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
The man is truly a shepherd oo n a brave one at that
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Coldie(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
Am in the UK and I can testify to this oyibo people like dog too much. I repeat too much.

One in 3 white person has a dog.

If akwa ibom people enter London to get meat no go hard them cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
Truly, it shows he really loved the dog, that authenticity of love is wonderful to see, even if it was to a dog, it showed he really valued the Pet.

Nickymezor:
The man is truly a shepherd oo n a brave one at that
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by sammirano: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He wan die
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Truly, it shows he really loved the dog, that authenticity of love is wonderful to see, even if it was to a dog, it showed he really valued the Pet.

Yeah, he does see it as his child too.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
What we give to the universe is what the universe will give back to us.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
We all know you're stupid just don't disgrace your community again.
PlayerMeji:
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by KINGPINE: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Keep quiet abeg
PlayerMeji:
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by fof1: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Is ur head Correct?
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
This is what you call love. If na me, I go leave the puppy oo or I'll call 911.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Can a black man in Africa make his country great like the USA or any sane clime ? So why should he save the black man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. / Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics / Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.