Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) (56271 Views)

Utah: Animal Trainer Saved In Alligator Attack ( Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Palehair: 2:17am On Nov 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Can he do that if it were a black boy in the mouth of a croc..
Great, now let's make this a race thing. Can you do that if it were him in the mouth of a croc?
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by CaptainFM1: 2:30am On Nov 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:

When you give racism and hatred a little space as you've done above you become very toxic and dangerous even to yourself.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Slurity(m): 2:41am On Nov 23, 2020
I respect this courage and deserve my standing ovation
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Charx122: 2:44am On Nov 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
An Igbo man cannot try this grin grin

A black man won't try ...
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 2:59am On Nov 23, 2020
laivwire:
Little wonder, its a small gator. I thought he dove into water with a 20ft reptile, that will be an eyeful.
The small alligator may have his big mummy alligator next to him, so I won't even enter that water at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by richeeyo(m): 3:13am On Nov 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:
You are senseless
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
For what?
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Papadoh(m): 4:20am On Nov 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:
I really dislike it when people make everything about race. It's not as if blacks are more kind-hearted than whites. I think we would all agree that blacks do more harm to other blacks than any other race do to us, both home and abroad. And it's not as if you would fight an alligator to save your neighbor let alone a white person. Be better.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by shedomains: 4:26am On Nov 23, 2020
fdigital:
Brave man That puppy would have served as a perfect refreshment for the alligators
in the lunch
hmmmmmmm
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by DollarBuddy: 4:43am On Nov 23, 2020
rastaLivity:
stop the spread of stupidity

And you spread it waaaay farther.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by thaoriginator: 5:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Papadoh:

I really dislike it when people make everything about race. It's not as if blacks are more kind-hearted than whites. I think we would all agree that blacks do more harm to other blacks than any other race do to us, both home and abroad. And it's not as if you would fight an alligator to save your neighbor let alone a white person. Be better.
angry

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Regex: 5:07am On Nov 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:

Why are you people like this? Why this kind of thought? What gives, if it's a black boy? What is special about being a black man who only thinks for himself, sees everything wrong in others but himself, blames everyone around him and worst of all, never appreciative for what other humans have regardless of race and what nature has and is doing?

WHAT GIVES IF IT WAS A BLACK BOY INSTEAD?

You have to be very retar.ded to think this way, ani.mal!
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by thaoriginator: 5:08am On Nov 23, 2020
Papadoh:

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by chigo245: 5:22am On Nov 23, 2020
cheesy grin grin grin the story for be Man Jumps Into Water and Wrestles baby Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by RaptorX: 5:30am On Nov 23, 2020
thaoriginator:
angry
Don't mind this r.etarded white worshipping Africans, during that same time period they will take the babies of the slaves tied a rope to their legs and throw them in the swamp to be used as bait for alligator hunters just like you put a worm on a hook to catch a fish.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by azzima(m): 5:31am On Nov 23, 2020
White folks! You see a very BIG sign that says " beware of alligators and snakes" and they STILL go walking

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by lexy2014: 5:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Treborblue:
Madman

Na small alligator na. But if d tables were turned, d dog will do just d same to save it's master
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 23, 2020
That's a baby alligator ..trying to grow.
Why is he walking his dog inside the water?
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by laivwire(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

its still dive, nothing like dove

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by laivwire(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:

The small alligator may have his big mummy alligator next to him, so I won't even enter that water at all.
grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by laivwire(m): 6:12am On Nov 23, 2020
ehinmowo:

An alligator big enough to attempt to consume a 10kg dog could easily use your limbs for lunch. The question is, can you try it?
If I'm desperate enough, yes smiley
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by etrouble: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Neither would I as a Yoruba boy
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by SatanBoss: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2020
PCG001:
[s] ɨʄ tɦɛ ɦaռɖs օʄ օʊʀ ռɨɢɛʀɨaռ ɮʀɛtɦʀɛռ ċatċɦ tɦat ɖօɢ ɛsքɛċɨaʟʟʏ օʊʀ ċaʟaɮaʀ օʀ օռɖօ ɮʀɛtɦʀɛռ
օʍօɦ, քɛքքɛʀ sօʊք ɖօռ ʀɛaɖʏ ɮɛ tɦat❗❗ grin grin
Aaռʏաaʏs, tɦɛ ċʀօċօɖɨʟɛ aɮɨ aʟʟɨɢatօʀ ռa sʍaʟʟ օռɛ sɦa, tɦɛ ʍʊʍʊ ʍaռ ʄօʀ ɖօռ ɦɛaʀ amundecided [/s]
gniyonna era u fo emos .gnitirw sselesu htiw em gnisufnoc gnikcuf pots
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by EphraimBoat: 6:20am On Nov 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:

You are just plain stupid
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2020
theFilmtric:
All na cruise
But this is stupidity!
I don't think the alligator is grown sef

Make he try am for medium aged Nile crocodile both him and the dog go turn lunch

I think its scripted sef
I think the man is an expert
They did it for the video

theFilmtricsay
The size of the gator gave him the justification. That gator can’t kill an adult man. And gators are cowards, they will leave you if you can fight back and inflict small pain on them. But if they get you unaware and you couldn’t fight back...sorry.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by blazepascal(m): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Alligators are very small.and not that aggressive.

Crocs, on the other hand, are a different story.
easy to say right ..what if it was u will u enter the water
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by vicfajeze: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
what has Igbo gat to do with it?
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by JenniferEkubo(f): 6:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Lol this is a small alligator jor..thought it was a big one sef
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by thaoriginator: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2020
RaptorX:
Don't mind this r.etarded white worshipping Africans, during that same time period they will take the babies of the slaves tied a rope to their legs and throw them in the swamp to be used as bait for alligator hunters just like you put a worm on a hook to catch a fish.

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Koolyarn: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

But a Calabar mam can!

Na dog na
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by AmadorSays: 6:46am On Nov 23, 2020
No be small thing o, the love for his pet is real
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by KenModi(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2020
rastaLivity:
stop the spread of stupidity

Two things:

1. You obviously have never experienced racism.

2. You lack even the slightest knowledge of your history as an African.

Continue worshipping oyibo oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics / Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. / See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.