Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) (56269 Views)

Utah: Animal Trainer Saved In Alligator Attack ( Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
hehe

onyechez:

Can a black man in Africa make his country great like the USA or any sane clime ? So why should he save the black man?
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
This man is far better than Nigerian Army
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Ayandokun2000: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
Only a dog lover can understand what the man did....not some random bloke cheesy
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by kingemaker(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
Davash222:
Fights alligator to save puppy?
I'll do this to save my pet.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Farid24224(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
Pheewwwww! It thought it was a huge alligator ooo..
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by papaking1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
BabbanBura:

Wow, a naija man won't try it even if na pikin dey the mouth of that beast

Stpid idiot. Must you comment?
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Makavelli25:

You reek of hate and racism

Seun lalasticlala
I find this comment provoking and unnecessary

Take it down
Maybe you should take a trip to Pluto..
There you can be guaranteed that no one will be likely to provoke your delicate Sensibilities . shocked
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by BabbanBura(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
papaking1:

Stpid idiot. Must you comment?

shocked
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Ihatemumu: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
Can people do this for their neighbours? when they support this evil government?
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
INnaMAN:
try that with a crocodile
That’s disrespectful to Alligators..
This is a baby Alligator..
No way is he going to try that stunt with a half grown Alligator.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by COdeGenesis: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
The Alligator small na
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by nduwale: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
An Igbo man cannot try this grin grin
OK how about a Calabar man? Now you see why we should be just Nigerians because together we have answers to everything.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Mrsoft3(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
BabbanBura:

Wow, a naija man won't try it even if na pikin dey the mouth of that beast

Please speak for yourself,I definitely will do the same if I where the one,it takes guts
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by toprealman: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Didn't he see the signage?
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by cynthia500(f): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
please Get your super-energy booster today!
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by wirinet(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
This one na agama lizard no be alligator, if him see proper alligator, him go don take off, before he remember say him get bingo.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
The gator is small, na why grin

But on a serious note, why would he let his best friend die, especially that the friend is being suffocated in his presence without intervening? That is a definition of a coward. That would be a blatant assault on his integrity, which clearly he has, to a point that even his cigarette did not fall off his mouth, what a badass. The aftermath of loneliness, retrospect, and sadness that will ensue is worth the risk of saving his dog. He looks like a retired fellow, and as a rule, they live quite sedentary, boring, and individual lives. The dog is his lifelong faithful companion and must be rescued at all cost.

He did the right thing. Respect papa.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
That's a juvenile alligator, if he tries this with a fully grown alligator he will have a different story to tell

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
That alligator no get respect sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2020
blazepascal:
this man is crazy. he took all the risk just to save his puppy. what if he died on the act.

Alligators are very small.and not that aggressive.

Crocs, on the other hand, are a different story.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Emeraldgreene(f): 12:24am On Nov 23, 2020
Look at such fearless man...ohh.I wish I had a Man like this who will come swiftly to rescue me like this whenever I need help.Eyaah.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Ceasaerius: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
Look at such fearless man...ohh.I wish I had a Man like this who will come swiftly to rescue me like this whenever I need help.Eyaah.
You shouldn't wish for that kind of help
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by gift2xl: 12:33am On Nov 23, 2020
Those shouting "his mad, I can't take such risk." a black man will remain a black man. That's why Nigeria will remain the way it is, because no one is willing to take the risk. Slave place.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Sprumbaba: 12:33am On Nov 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Can he do that if it were a black boy in the mouth of a croc..
Can you do it if it were a white boy in the mouth of croc? You are a racist.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by geezynoni: 12:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Ayandokun2000:
Only a dog lover can understand what the man did....not some random bloke cheesy
Abi
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by pacespot(m): 1:07am On Nov 23, 2020
That puppy would have served as a perfect refreshment for the alligators in the lunch
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by ehinmowo: 1:09am On Nov 23, 2020
laivwire:
Little wonder, its a small gator. I thought he dove into water with a 20ft reptile, that will be an eyeful.

An alligator big enough to attempt to consume a 10kg dog could easily use your limbs for lunch. The question is, can you try it?
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by planetx: 1:16am On Nov 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Can he do that if it were a black boy in the mouth of a croc..
Do you know that in Florida during slavery they use black babies as bait to hunt alligators.
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 1:47am On Nov 23, 2020
laivwire:
Little wonder, its a small gator. I thought he dove into water with a 20ft reptile, that will be an eyeful.
its still dive, nothing like dove
Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:00am On Nov 23, 2020
Baby alligator na em the man they form James Bond for. Go try am with nile croc na you and the puppy go end up for the croc mouth

Re: Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) by esiri4jesu(m): 2:09am On Nov 23, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/man-fights-alligator-save-puppy-23049754

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FrQfONE5zk
Na puppy alligator na make am try am. If it were to be a father alligator na the man it for go for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics / Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. / See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.