Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With (36950 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / Choir Member Kills Her Newborn Baby In Jos (Photo) / Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by bjtinz: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2020
But let's face it. Red flags dey the story. That OP felt the need to add the 'choirgirl' bit is all the more telling.

But if indeed the rendition by lady actually true, then she should thank her God.

That was extremely naive of her and could easily have gotten her raped or worse even killed.

1 Like

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by DeMoneyGenius: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2020
bjtinz:

Cool down abeg. They are largely similar in their mode of operation.
I hear you ooo...
Oga operations modulator.
But entering Uber and alighting from Taxify?
I'm still in severe shock sir.
Plus:
the write also said the quotation couldn't be sent via WhatsApp as usual because the contract was very huge.
Makes sense to you?
I send an enter business presentation on ppt via WhatsApp and someone can not draft a quotation in doc. and send via WhatsApp because it's "huge"?
C'mon man, I'm just commenting for fun not that I take the story any serious.

1 Like

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by bjtinz: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2020
Somzee:
This is their new format o, business or no business. That's how they gave a colleague of mine a lift around glover road Ikoyi about 3 Sundays ago, collected her iPhone, atm card and cash on her before pushing her out of the jeep.
Times are bad.

Indeed they are. But like in OPs case, there warning signs to look out for.

You said 'they', so I'm assuming there more than one guy, and she agreed to enter a private vehicle like that. Haba!!

Even as a guy, I'm extremely wary of doing that, how much more a female.

Let's be extra cautious. Awon bioz no dey smile these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by pozehnani(f): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2020
Ishilove:

One in the driver's seat, one in the passenger seat and one in the back seat. And she still squeezed her lenge lenge body together with her two friends in the same back seat? And this is supposed to be a business deal.

She was foolish. A strange and ungodly foolishness. So one man in the back overpowered 3 girls sitting beside him? The driver is vulnerable so he is not in the equation, the one in the front seat did not look back so he is also not in the equation, but the one crammed at the back with them would have had to contend with three girls armed with sharp teeth, confusion inducing high pitched voices, and sharp fingernails. The power of numbers in a confined space was not utilised.

Your girl and her friends were beyond foolish.

Anyhu, I know someone in Panti who can track the phones and get the robbers arrested, but she will pay. That's the Nigerian way.

Ah.. ishilove, you broke my heart and make me regret posting this. Why call her such names for being unfortunate? I'm staring at her in Sunday school right now as I read this and feel bad like I've betrayed her by posting this here.

God knows I did this to warn other girls and the public at large and not to earn her such names. God knows.

Ishi.. I'm dissapointed at your response. I am.

1 Like

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by pozehnani(f): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2020
DeMoneyGenius:

I'm still in shock too.
Entered Uber and alighted from a taxify.
Well done ooo... Oga Uberxify

lol.. i didnt observe that. the important thing is warning has been passed across. so pick the important one and discared the errors.
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by Jodera: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2020
SirBunky85:
the story is fake.don't mind the " attention-seeking"op.
Well, the Op says she's not the owner of the story, and she explained she's not the owner...

But the story dey one kind... So many holes in the story. Me I feel the girl(that's the original owner) is saying some half-truths in the story. She isn't saying it as plain as it was

1 Like

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by supercase1(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2020
pozehnani:
Hi young ladies in the house. Please this is to alert you guys on how people are being robbed these days.

My choir member ( a young girl) was robbed few days ago by a potential client. She's into catering and does breakfast for companies on request as well.

This lady met a guy sometime last month or thereabout and they exchanged contact. The guy was always calling her but she would tell him she's busy due to the nature of her biz. So, this prompted the guy to ask what she's into and she told him. Fast forward to a week ago, the guy said he wants her to cater for his staff breakfast at the office and asked for a quotation. She couldn't do the draft and send via WhatsApp as usual because the contract was a huge one. So they agreed to meet one on one to discuss better.

The D day came and she told the guy she would be coming with a friend, he said it was fine. She later got another of her friend to join them making them three girls. So they set out in an Uber. When they got to where the guys were ( Onikan police station in ikoyi) they alighted from the taxify and entered the guys car. Immediately they drove past the station, she said they put the car on child lock. She said it dawned on her immediately that they had entered one chance.

The guys were three in number. The guy immediately changed his tone and began to collect their stuff. He collected iphone, her friends iPhone and Android, their purses with cash in it, chains and even asked if she has an iPod. when she tried to ask what she did, the guy slapped her across the face.

They collected her friends' ATM card and requested for the pin. They said one of them would go and withdraw the money and if they find out the pin is not correct, they'll shoot them all. After she gave them the pin, they changed their mind and decided to drop them at dolphin estate obalende and sped off. She said by the time they could reach customer care line of her friends bank, she was told 5 withdrawals of 10k has been made. They emptied her account.

As I type this, I'm still shocked for her. Imagine robbery in broad daylight. Though it was on a Sunday and ikoyi is always deserted on Sundays that was why they were able to carry out their evil without fear.

Please be careful how and where you meet people. Some will pose as client. Just be careful. Not every one who claims to be a client is actually one.

I'm still shocked.
So many lies and makeup in your story
But the truth is that

Your friends where on a runs mission b4 they crossed path with men of the underworld who disposed them and spoilt market for them that day
Who knows if you where the victim sef but you are just disguising grin

3 Likes

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by eagleonearth(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Uprightness100:
Sons of Belai are innovating new means to do the work of their father, the devil..

As many of you whose Job is to rob people of their joy!Except you Repent and cease from that evil, I Declare Unreedemable Disasters Mixed with Uncurable Reproach on you and all that concerns you in JESUS Name...
I think you're imitating someone on this forum. Be original

1 Like

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by supercase1(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2020
DeMoneyGenius:

I hear you ooo...
Oga operations modulator.
But entering Uber and alighting from Taxify?
I'm still in severe shock sir.
Plus:
the write also said the quotation couldn't be sent via WhatsApp as usual because the contract was very huge.
Makes sense to you?
I send an enter business presentation on ppt via WhatsApp and someone can not draft a quotation in doc. and send via WhatsApp because it's "huge"?
C'mon man, I'm just commenting for fun not that I take the story any serious.
The babe think we are dummies like zombies and can just cook up any story and deceive us like lie Mohammed grin this story is 70% doctored and even the babe might be an unfortunate olosho just doing cover cover cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by supercase1(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2020
eagleonearth:
I think you're imitating someone on this forum. Be original
He is the same as that scammer Righteousness89 this is his second moniker
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Fussion1000:

My advice for people who meet online, most especially girls, if you want to meet him, either he comes to ur place or you meet and discuss in public places.

One cannot meet a complete stranger and put all trust in him/her.

2. When you meet people online, be reluctant and caution enough to disclose ur personal issue with him.
( a friendly intention may change to evil one if he realises you are loaded)

Even persons that we know for long time turn out to be cunning and wicked not to talk of strangers.

I think meeting in public places is better until you feel comfortable enough with him coming to your place.
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

I think meeting in public places is better until you feel comfortable enough with him coming to your place.

Her place not necessary means her house, but her own domain.

1 Like

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Fussion1000:

Her place not necessary her house, but her own domain.

Oh ok. I see. Yes, meeting at her domain is better.
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2020
pozehnani:
Hi young ladies in the house. Please this is to alert you guys on how people are being robbed these days.

My choir member ( a young girl) was robbed few days ago by a potential client. She's into catering and does breakfast for companies on request as well.

This lady met a guy sometime last month or thereabout and they exchanged contact. The guy was always calling her but she would tell him she's busy due to the nature of her biz. So, this prompted the guy to ask what she's into and she told him. Fast forward to a week ago, the guy said he wants her to cater for his staff breakfast at the office and asked for a quotation. She couldn't do the draft and send via WhatsApp as usual because the contract was a huge one. So they agreed to meet one on one to discuss better.

The D day came and she told the guy she would be coming with a friend, he said it was fine. She later got another of her friend to join them making them three girls. So they set out in an Uber. When they got to where the guys were ( Onikan police station in ikoyi) they alighted from the taxify and entered the guys car. Immediately they drove past the station, she said they put the car on child lock. She said it dawned on her immediately that they had entered one chance.

The guys were three in number. The guy immediately changed his tone and began to collect their stuff. He collected iphone, her friends iPhone and Android, their purses with cash in it, chains and even asked if she has an iPod. when she tried to ask what she did, the guy slapped her across the face.

They collected her friends' ATM card and requested for the pin. They said one of them would go and withdraw the money and if they find out the pin is not correct, they'll shoot them all. After she gave them the pin, they changed their mind and decided to drop them at dolphin estate obalende and sped off. She said by the time they could reach customer care line of her friends bank, she was told 5 withdrawals of 10k has been made. They emptied her account.

As I type this, I'm still shocked for her. Imagine robbery in broad daylight. Though it was on a Sunday and ikoyi is always deserted on Sundays that was why they were able to carry out their evil without fear.

Please be careful how and where you meet people. Some will pose as client. Just be careful. Not every one who claims to be a client is actually one.

I'm still shocked.
Ikoyi is not a safe area especially from onikan through awolowo road till bourdillon on Sundays,they rob people there too, they can snatch your bag especially during this December times and the police in falomo and onikan will do nothing . I too was robbed by one chance there in December 2018 on my way to work . Luckily i didn't come with ATM, I was with these killers until i saw a bloodied dagger in the back seat of the car , they only went with my phone which was what i had. Here's a picture of the man who was involved and his family supporting the act

1 Like

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by eagleonearth(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
supercase1:

He is the same as that scammer Righteousness89 this is his second moniker
do you have any evidence of that guy scamming you or anybody?
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by Righteousness89(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
eagleonearth:
do you have any evidence of that guy scamming you or anybody?

My Brother life on Earth is War. Many don't understand this. It's not a physical War you fight with Physical weapons. It's a Spiritual War..

We are in the Last days! The devil knows he has but a short time so he is using every available instrument to Distract the Gospel!

I have Personally Encountered many of them in the Spirtual realm all because of what I do here! Praise God ! We deal with them appropriately.

So when they get Frustrated Spirtually, they begin to Manifest Physically.
Praise God! We get them Frustrated Physically also..
The Work is not my work! It's the Work of my Father in Heaven.
I have Encountered Various things here! But to the Glory of GOD ! HE gives us Victory!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by SoliBayNG: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brandonx:

Madam I read right! What's the difference between meeting a guy at his place and letting him drive you to the meeting place? undecided she could have as well asked him to come pick her at her place na.

There is a difference. Stop justifying your inability to read and comprehend. "house", "car", are those synonyms? Just admit you didn't read it/read properly the first time. There are people that meet people in their cars, but don't meet at homes. It's not the same thing. Some meet, and if they feel uneasy, they leave. Yes she made a mistake, but don't act like it's her fault society is screwed.

1 Like

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by pozehnani(f): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Ikoyi is not a safe area especially from onikan through awolowo road till bourdillon on Sundays,they rob people there too, they can snatch your bag especially during this December times and the police in falomo and onikan will do nothing . I too was robbed by one chance there in December 2018 on my way to work . Luckily i didn't come with ATM, I was with these killers until i saw a bloodied dagger in the back seat of the car , they only went with my phone which was what i had. Here's a picture of the man who was involved and his family supporting the act

Yeah you're right. Sundays no single soul on awolowo road. Though around falomo it's a bit busy due to those barracks and the Assumption catholic church there. You see from kingsway, down to Bayokuku ( end of Ikoyi) is always deserted. People should mind how the walk around those except if you're mobile.

Hope the man and his gang have been apprehended.
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
pozehnani:

Yeah you're right. Sundays no single soul on awolowo road. Though around falomo it's a bit busy due to those barracks and the Assumption catholic church there. You see from kingsway, down to Bayokuku ( end of Ikoyi) is always deserted. People should mind how the walk around those except if you're mobile.

Hope the man and his gang have been apprehended.
police didn't do shit

1 Like

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by pozehnani(f): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
SoliBayNG:

There is a difference. Stop justifying your inability to read and comprehend. "house", "car", are those synonyms? Just admit you didn't read it/read properly the first time. There are people that meet people in their cars, but don't meet at homes. It's not the same thing. Some meet, and if they feel uneasy, they leave. Yes she made a mistake, but don't act like it's her fault society is screwed.

God bless you.
The way some people judge a matter is amazing.
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by pozehnani(f): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
police didn't do shit

Imagine...
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by writeprof(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
People must to be sensitive especially our young ladies and women! How can yo claim to KNOW somebody you met on social media, somebody you have never seen before, and you trust the person with your LIFE! Evil people are everywhere!
Imagine, how God used a person I know to save a foolish young lady who fixed a date with a man she met on Facebook, and the guy came with two other guys in a car to pick her up in an open place but this my person walked in on her as she was about boarding the car, he quickly called her, since she is a friend to his daughter, "who are those people?"
"They are my friends"
"Where do you know them?"
"I met them on Facebook"
"You did what"
Quickly, the guys drove off!
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by fkj950ax(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
pozehnani:
Hi young ladies in the house. Please.

I'm still shocked.

80% of Aviation or Oil and Gas contracts are done via email, fax, phone calls... How big is this contract/quotation that WhatsApp didn't suffice.

3 criminals + she and 2 of her friends (another 3) makes 6 people who were in the car? How did they sit/fit?

You can't engage child lock while in a car and moving. Must have been before they got into the car.

Your account is a bit stretched.
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by Somzee(f): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
bjtinz:

Indeed they are. But like in OPs case, there warning signs to look out for.

You said 'they', so I'm assuming there more than one guy, and she agreed to enter a private vehicle like that. Haba!!

Even as a guy, I'm extremely wary of doing that, how much more a female.

Let's be extra cautious. Awon bioz no dey smile these days.

She said they were two. I always wonder how some people are comfortable getting lifts from strangers, ordinary taxi or bus sef people are always cautious when boarding.
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by pozehnani(f): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
fkj950ax:

80% of Aviation or Oil and Gas contracts are done via email, fax, phone calls... How big is this contract/quotation that WhatsApp didn't suffice.

3 criminals + she and 2 of her friends (another 3) makes 6 people who were in the car? How did they sit/fit?

You can't engage child lock while in a car and moving. Must have been before they got into the car.

Your account is a bit stretched.

I wish she could be here explaining all that to you as all I've done is narrate what she told me. I can't explain further cos I'm not the one it happened to.
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by eagleonearth(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother life on Earth is War. Many don't understand this. It's not a physical War you fight with Physical weapons. It's a Spiritual War..

We are in the Last days! The devil knows he has but a short time so he is using every available instrument to Distract the Gospel!

I have Personally Encountered many of them in the Spirtual realm all because of what I do here! Praise God ! We deal with them appropriately.

So when they get Frustrated Spirtually, they begin to Manifest Physically.
Praise God! We get them Frustrated Physically also..
The Work is not my work! It's the Work of my Father in Heaven.
I have Encountered Various things here! But to the Glory of GOD ! HE gives us Victory!
yea sure I concurr

3 Likes

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by AlphaSoul: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
pozehnani:

I'm still shocked.
+1
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by tit(f): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Brandonx:
How can a sensible lady agree to meet a client in his house? Except she's going to do runs. Someone you don't know from Adam you didn't set a meeting in a public place. undecided

Is runs a crime?
Change your username to slowpoke.
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by Brandonx(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
tit:

Is runs a crime?
Change your username to slowpoke.
Like your mother did right?
Sorry sweetheart I'm not your mother and I'm obviously not stupid

1 Like

Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by tit(f): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Brandonx:

Like your mother did right?
Sorry sweetheart I'm not your mother and I'm obviously not stupid

Just do it
Or pray for Allah to dash you sense
Re: My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With by Brandonx(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
tit:

Just do it
Or pray for Allah to dash you sense
Ozuor! You should tell that to your parents cos they obviously lack the same sense you are lacking right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos / Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / We Are Interested In Newly-Wed Women - Niger State Kidnapping Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.