Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya (26725 Views)

Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / Governor Wike Imposes A 24 Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya / Governor Wike Imposes 24 Hours Curfew On Some Parts Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
wikus the whackus! Why didn't you send in soldiers like you did in oyigbo?
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Pierocash(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
privaldo:

I don't like the governor just like you but you should understand that Rumuokoro is a hot zone when and cult war from there spreads easily.
Rumuokoro is never and was never a hotzone bro, this killing in rumuokoro that is used as a bait for this curfew by wike and his gangs was never heard. I have been in Port Harcourt for over 8 years and at no point have I heard of any cult war in rumuokoro up till this very moment. The only thing we heard was curfew in Rumuokoro, and I asked why,they said cult war, I said when,nobody heard of any cult killing in Rumuokoro.

The hot zone of cultism is diob, ubima ,andoni, . infact in PH, the only cult hot zone is diobu.

The curfew is unnecessary and emanated out of pure wickedness from a man who enjoys oppression and tyranny towards people

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Branduche: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
When you are governor
Bring the whole civil defense to the area
Seems you don’t know portharcourt cult wars doesn’t end without force by curfew
Pierocash:
Is it that the only thing Wike knows how to do is curfew? Ordinary cult war is what he is declaring curfew thereby extending and multiplying the hardship of the already suffering Rivers people. So security can not be beefed up around that axis to curtail this gang war to the point that the entire community has to be punished.

Of a truth,wike is pure evil.he enjoys seen people suffer,wail,and cry .

James Madison is right- when tyranny and oppression enters, it comes in the guise of fighting crime

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by privaldo: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pierocash:
Rumuokoro is never and was never a hotzone bro, this killing in rumuokoro that is used as a bait for this curfew by wike and his gangs was never heard. I have been in Port Harcourt for over 8 years and at no point have I heard of any cult war in rumuokoro up till this very moment. The only thing we heard was curfew in Rumuokoro, and I asked why,they said cult war, I said when,nobody heard of any cult killing in Rumuokoro.

The hot zone of cultism is diob, ubima ,andoni, . infact in PH, the only cult hot zone is diobu.

The curfew is unnecessary and emanated out of pure wickedness from a man who enjoys oppression and tyranny towards people

Oh well, you are a new blood in PH. Ask about Rumuokoro, Choba, Aluu, Mile 1 and Wimpey. I have lived in PH for over 20 years and counting.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Pierocash(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
privaldo:

Oh well, you are a new blood in PH. Ask about Rumuokoro, Choba, Aluu, Mile 1 and Wimpey. I have lived in PH for over 20 years and counting.
nobody uses past occurance of over a decade to determine the present action. Aluu has been killing ,it moved to choba but non of those places was curfew declared and cultism in those areas where contained. Even of recent memory, Choba is more restive than rumuokoro, why was there no curfew, wimpey is just some few pockets of cult killing of recent.

Tell me anywhere in Nigeria that doesn't experience cult clash especially south south region,so curfew is just the only way to fight criminality? That is a lazy man's approach.

How did Amaechi achieve relative peace in Rivers state including diobu?

That is the only thing your governor understands. Ikorodu, agege, bariga, ajegunle ,Ikeja have all had their own cult related killings, how many of those places was curfew declared before the situation was arrested?

From May till now, Wike has declared curfew more than 4 times in Port Harcourt, curfew nah food

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Kingslaw(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHATS THE MEANING OF RUMUODOMAYA undecided
children of far distance road
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Arvelo(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
olatuns2017:

Port Harcourt ,Edo and cult.

But wait why do cult?

Parent to blame not Govt all the time
What are you saying? How are the parents to be blamed? Pikin wey won spoil go spoil oo regardless of the intensed discipline and upbringing imbibed... Pastor pikin sef dey cult, police, soldier pikin sef dey...
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by IJOBA2: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kingslaw:
children of Odumaya.
CHILDREN OF SHAYO I GUESS grin
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Arvelo(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
olatuns2017:

But wait why do cult?

But how are the parents to be blamed?See let me tell you a child that wants to spoil will go ahead and spoil regardless of the intensed discipline and upbringing imbibed. Pastor, police and soldier pikin sef dey cult.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by erico2k2(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pierocash:
Is it that the only thing Wike knows how to do is curfew? Ordinary cult war is what he is declaring curfew thereby extending and multiplying the hardship of the already suffering Rivers people. So security can not be beefed up around that axis to curtail this gang war to the point that the entire community has to be punished.

Of a truth,wike is pure evil.he enjoys seen people suffer,wail,and cry .

James Madison is right- when tyranny and oppression enters, it comes in the guise of fighting crime
I be;ieve if you live there and has lost someone to these senselessness called cult you wont be saying that craaap up there

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by erico2k2(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
olatuns2017:

But wait why do cult?

Remind us what state the 1st cultist comes from again
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Arvelo(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pierocash:

God bless you brother, I've been in Rumuokoro since childhood and nothing of such...
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Arvelo(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
privaldo:

Bros forget that thing, cultism dey almost everywhere for ph, but not like his (wike) exaggerating in Rumuokoro.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by privaldo: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Arvelo:
Bros forget that thing, cultism dey almost everywhere for ph, but not like his (wike) exaggerating in Rumuokoro.

Big man if better matter sup for Rumuokoro, even Sojo wey dey bori camp no fit stop am.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Pierocash(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Arvelo:
God bless you brother, I've been in Rumuokoro since childhood and nothing of such...
Wike is just something strange I have never known, Rumuokoro has never had cult crisis since I have been in PH. Even diobu has never been locked down because of cult killings. Why rumuokoro, a commercial hub

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by olatuns2017: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Arvelo:
But how are the parents to be blamed?See let me tell you a child that wants to spoil will go ahead and spoil regardless of the intensed discipline and upbringing imbibed. Pastor, police and soldier pikin sef dey cult.

No time for arguments
what you said is on rare cases

Just go to correctional centre or watch crime fighter on TV .... listened and watch repenters

70% says it's because of upbringings and nonchalant attitude of their parents

If not my parents alertness btw age 13-20

Parent should take care of their wards not just giving money
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
idahme:

Hahahahahahahahaha, as funny as it sounds that's the gospel truth . Lagos shouldn't be setting the pace in that aspect.

I heard somewhere that its probably better to have a somewhat legal structure for these guys, than have them left to their own devices . . . imagine thousands of illiterate hungry youths with no source of income, and no structure to control them with left prowling the streets of Lagos?
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pierocash:
cult crisis has been existing long before the lockdown, this issue of lockdown and curfew is a new found weapon of oppression that wike learnt from advanced countries during corona virus era,that is when he started deploying it at every slightest opportunity.

How has he been curtailing and containing it before this his new found weapon called lockdown? How was his predecessor Rotimi Amaechi able to ground cultism and cult war to a non existent level without lockdown and curfew? Wike is just a pure wicked man who thrives on the tears an anguish of people. He is oppressive and senseless. How can you lockdown a whole commercial hub just because of mere cult killing that beefing up security could have handle.

Wike is evil

LOL. I wonder about this new-found hatred for Wike on nairaland, who in my opinion has never come close to Amaechi in governance, or shown he is anything other than a lout. I hope your distaste for the man is not just because of the Oyigbo incident, cos he has always been a reckless one even before then.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Tranquill: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
ogmask:

I said same thing in another thread and one guy who calls himself a rivers son came for my head. I live in phc and I must say wike is the worse thing to happen to rivers state. Some eyes will b clear when h leaves office. Instead of encouraging the suburbs he is busy over populating the city with his old school flyovers and selective road maintenance within phc and obio akpo LGAs

If your state governor is doing better why don't you relocate back home.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Pierocash(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bagehot:

LOL. I wonder about this new-found hatred for Wike on nairaland, who in my opinion has never come close to Amaechi in governance, or shown he is anything other than a lout. I hope your distaste for the man is not just because of the Oyigbo incident, cos he has always been a reckless one even before then.
those who know me will attest to the fact that I never liked wike right from when he was a minister of education. We warned those Igbo people during wike electioneering pursuit in his first tenure never to vote this Thugnor ,but they were busy changing his praise and insulting Amaechi . when Oyigbo massacre happened I was among those mocking them,because we told them that wike will deal with them.

This is just 2020, they all have a long way to cry and suffer under this evil thugnor
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by idahme(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bagehot:

I heard somewhere that its probably better to have a somewhat legal structure for these guys, than have them left to their own devices . . . imagine thousands of illiterate hungry youths with no source of income, and no structure to control them with left prowling the streets of Lagos?

Just like the vigilante folks? Some of them were even brought to join forces with vigilante in order to wipe out their enemies which sometimes government term as enemies of the state. I must say it's very difficult to make ur assertions come to pass with a vulnerable society as ours, the most potent fight against cultism and all these other vices still remains job creation for the teeming youths. It's only an idle mind that engages into ills that is antithetical to societal growth.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by ogmask: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tranquill:

If your state governor is doing better why don't you relocate back home.

What is wrong when someone mentions something that is not right. Btw, am more river's than you if we have to go that way. Too much asslicking and skewed mentality. You sound like one of those "na awa oyail moni " guys in the creeks. Funny part is those guys don't travel out of river's state so whatever is served is ok.
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Forexfocus: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Why
Re: Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
idahme:

Just like the vigilante folks? Some of them were even brought to join forces with vigilante in order to wipe out their enemies which sometimes government term as enemies of the state. I must say it's very difficult to make ur assertions come to pass with a vulnerable society as ours, the most potent fight against cultism and all these other vices still remains job creation for the teeming youths. It's only an idle mind that engages into ills that is antithetical to societal growth.

Good point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) / PDP, LP, Other Minority Parties Form Alliance To Produce Reps Speaker / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.