Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

This Life No Just Balance and it's worst for the disabled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Life No Just Balance and it's worst for the disabled (532 Views)

Having It Worst / Look At My Account Balance And Weep For Me (photo). / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Life No Just Balance and it's worst for the disabled by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
The world is not fair but it is worst for a person living with disability! We are practically neglected and I am just being cautious of my words.

Its like the government just doesn't care for us. Apart from our immediate family no one gives a flying f... abt us and the government doesnt make provision for us in any of their dealings.

If you think Nigeria is tough for you as a normal person then imagine the plight of a physically challenged person living in this enclave.

Is it in the area of jobs that we are considered later after which normal people have been selected because companies don't want to go through the stress from our extra baggage.

Till this present moment of my life I have never seen a physically challenged person heading any important government agency maybe except the ones that they set up for us which usually doesn't carry much weight.

Road transport workers don't consider us in any way like, we are not supposed to pay the same t-fare with normal people because normal people can use other alternative to get to their destination e.g. their legs but what about us that doesn't have healthy legs that relies 100% on their services.

Its not fair and something has to be done. The blind are in my opinion the worst hit. But what is the government doing to alleviate some of our suffering? Zilch!!!

I will be using my voice to create awareness on this matter. I am moving to YouTube

2 Likes

Re: This Life No Just Balance and it's worst for the disabled by Kestolove(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nigeria has not even care for people dat are complete is it disable people dey will care for? My brother d country is so fvcked dat it only takes grace to see d next day...I don't want to cum back to dix world as a nigeria again cause I don't want to share same country with Igbo ND nigeria politicians

1 Like

Re: This Life No Just Balance and it's worst for the disabled by Seandisputed(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
Don't stress it much bro. You go dey alright.
Even we the "abled" ones no dey government plan.
Re: This Life No Just Balance and it's worst for the disabled by papalsayer(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bobo abi na baby life no balance. Naija no pure for anybody. Turn your disability to ability. Look for something to compensate. If na good voice you get start to dey use am. With new fields in infotech you have a chance just like anyone else to make it in the industry. If na say u Sabi write start to dey write. No think am say anybody go send u because even ppl way think say dem complete never get anything good for this our society. Everything is messed up here.
Re: This Life No Just Balance and it's worst for the disabled by Lamanii22(f): 12:19am On Nov 23, 2020
papalsayer:
Bobo abi na baby life no balance. Naija no pure for anybody. Turn your disability to ability. Look for something to compensate. If na good voice you get start to dey use am. With new fields in infotech you have a chance just like anyone else to make it in the industry. If na say u Sabi write start to dey write. No think am say anybody go send u because even ppl way think say dem complete never get anything good for this our society. Everything is messed up here.

Great advice!
Re: This Life No Just Balance and it's worst for the disabled by Bennysam: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Nigeria has not even care for people dat are complete is it disable people dey will care for? My brother d country is so fvcked dat it only takes grace to see d next day...I don't want to cum back to dix world as a nigeria again cause I don't want to share same country with Igbo ND nigeria politicians
Please tell your useless leaders to let Igbos go, you don’t like us and your greedy elders won’t let us go
Re: This Life No Just Balance and it's worst for the disabled by paulolee(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2020
jus take it easy bcox even d abled ones are dieing of depression n frustration..
bin de with emeka wey don finish skul since 2014 n no work, he don work for almost all d factories in lag n de complain abt as life take hard reach, I shock when e say e better if to say him be disabled at least him go get excuse or less pressure of d stagnancy in his life for years..
I jus advised him dt d country av no plan for d poor or jobless, Mk he sharply go learn handwork or carry laptop n start to de bomb like terorist..
d way d country be like dis na all man 4 himself n e no matter how person take make am, na to jus make am...
Re: This Life No Just Balance and it's worst for the disabled by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2020
The country don nwaaaaa already my brother..

We wey complete no even get joy

(1) (Reply)

My Blood Group Is O+, Where Can I Sell It? / Sex Is Transactional Even In Marriage. / Crushing On A Friend From Afar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.