Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja (25695 Views)

Okorocha Builds Two New Stadia In Imo, Honors Okwaraji / Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri / Okorocha Builds Duplexes For Mbakwe, Enwerem, Udenwa, Ohakim (Ex Imo Governors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by kellybently(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Rugaria:

How much does this attitude help igbos? He is from Orlu and even as governor, he didn't build any school acquisition center there. The one he tried to start , he couldn't finish it. The one already in place before he was sworn in, he didn't refurbish it. Ok, he built his own personal university but it hasn't been finished since almost 8 years now! I don't understand this man , Orji Kalu and Emeka Offor. Their desperation to be seen as better Nigerians make them do crazy things.. The projects they site elsewhere, their communities don't have them..

You want him to build it so that Hope can demolish it

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by cynthia500(f): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2020
“I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Imo042: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2020
Rugaria:

How much does this attitude help igbos? He is from Orlu and even as governor, he didn't build any school acquisition center there. The one he tried to start , he couldn't finish it. The one already in place before he was sworn in, he didn't refurbish it. Ok, he built his own personal university but it hasn't been finished since almost 8 years now! I don't understand this man , Orji Kalu and Emeka Offor. Their desperation to be seen as better Nigerians make them do crazy things.. The projects they site elsewhere, their communities don't have them..

Rochas is a politician, ndị One Nigeria
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by ofuonyebi: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2020
Okorocha was better as human being outside the corridors of POWER..
The #48milllion acquisition being celebrated is arrant NONESENSE...
It is just to prove to the whole world that in a BANANA Republic like NIGERIA...
ANYTHING put in place even with their STOLEN money is HALLELUYAH!

HONESTLY, WITH A NEW GENERATION COMING, WE NEED A NEW & BETTER REPUBLIC..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Coldie(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Senator representing imo west carry imo west constituency money go build skill acquisition centre for Abuja when imo west he is representing doesn't have one.

Now I know y apc doesn't trust rochas
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Ournolly: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2020
And there is no space in his constituency at Imo state to build such?
I guess he has a political ambition for such.
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Coldie(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2020
9ijaprince:
Onye ori...keep deceiving yourself with the looted commonwealth of Imo people. You will never smell aso rock.
We can't touch him.

Lets us do everything possible to make sure him and his children never near power ever again in imo state.

I personally have that in mind rochas family just enjoyed their last stolent wealth cause they will never come close to any political office that requires voting in imo state

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Naijboy: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2020
Imo State looted money is talking.
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Naijboy: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2020
Up Okorocha the chief looter.
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by jneutron4000: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2020
onyechez:

Even dangote will not try this, if not business to get money a northern or SW will never build in your state except for profit.
Honestly, I just wonder the way this Igbo people reason. Dangote site his refinery outside his own place becos the resources is not in his place and the fear of Niger Delta Militants blowing up his investment that's why he did not build it that Region. There was a video sometime ago where some Mechanics in Mechanics village who are Yoruba are complaining that one Yoruba man sold the Place to one Igbo man for more than 80mill, the Igbo man that bought the place claimed that it was his friend from Japan that gave him the money, some concerned Yorubas made an investigation and found out that the guy that bought the place is close to one governor in Igbo land and that money was given to him by the governor to invest, money meant to build roads and develop SE region, they are looting it and using it to invest in others region. The have investment accross Nigeria at the expense of their own region.
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Naijboy: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2020
kalu61:
lgbos don't discriminate when it comes to investment.

Yes! but that's Imo State looted money.
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Gamesmart: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2020
The man did not build a statue? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by lastclaire4(f): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2020
chozzy:
In Abuja ?
What about the Orlu constituency he represents?

That is why he is called okorohausa.

On the other side, if people will be doing pull me down kind of politics in respective of state funds deployed then there is no use building anything personal at home.

There is no reason for the onetime 419er and governor to bring down hospital already built awaiting equipment.
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by slowice(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2020
A very Mumu man.... Make the house no collapse on people ooo
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2020
jneutron4000:
Honestly, I just wonder the way this Igbo people reason. Dangote site his refinery outside his own place becos the resources is not in his place and the fear of Niger Delta Militants blowing up his investment that's why he did not build it that Region. There was a video sometime ago where some Mechanics in Mechanics village who are Yoruba are complaining that one Yoruba man sold the Place to one Igbo man for more than 80mill, the Igbo man that bought the place claimed that it was his friend from Japan that gave him the money, some concerned Yorubas made an investigation and found out that the guy that bought the place is close to one governor in Igbo land and that money was given to him by the governor to invest, money meant to build roads and develop SE region, they are looting it and using it to invest in others region. The have investment accross Nigeria at the expense of their own region.
Them think say one Nigeria na forever.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Myhusband(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2020
Yoruba and Niger Delta politicians aren't building centre outside of their regions but are gaining political recognition in national level than Igbo that asslick everyone?

Igbo should forget their ego to learn political 101 from southwest and South South on political realignment and political relationship
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Coldie(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2020
All my life I have never heard about any northerner donating any form of building or even anything to the east. Not even a northern NGO easterners sabi do pass even northerner's from the north

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by jneutron4000: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2020
onyechez:

Them think say one Nigeria na forever.
Hausa Fulanis that is even dominating the rest self still thinks of his own region first and instead of them to invest in other parts of Nigeria, they will rather invest in Niger Republic where their blood brothers are, that's why Buhari want Nigeria to start importing oil from them, a tactic to pump money and boost Niger republic economy.
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by ParkleElegant: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=kalu61 post=96337349]lgbos don't discriminate when it comes to investment.

[/quote

You empower your home first before you empower an outsider,Is he trying to say there is no poor and less privilege in his state? The northerners will never do that to any state or indigene if they haven't done it for their people... What he is doing is eye service and public appraisal with gratitude,he knows what he is looking 4 undecided
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by ParkleElegant: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=jneutron4000 post=96344364]Hausa Fulanis that is even dominating the rest self still thinks of his own region first and instead of them to invest in other parts of Nigeria, they will rather invest in Niger Republic where their blood brothers are, that's why Buhari want Nigeria to start importing oil from them, a tactic to pump money and boost Niger republic economy

You right if he is looking for favours from them he would be surprise that he won't get any from them
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by ParkleElegant: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2020
kalu 61lgbos don't discriminate when it comes to investment.

You empower your home first before you empower an outsider,Is he trying to say there is no poor and less privilege in his state? The northerners will never do that to any state or indigene if they haven't done it for their people... What he is doing is eye service and public appraisal with gratitude,he knows what he is looking 4 undecided
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by MallamHtk(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2020
2023 Presidential Business don start.
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by thaoriginator: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Wrong shot! I repeat, wrong shot!! Confirm you copy, over!!!
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by newoffer: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
He came to power via school programmes for the less privileged. This guy is a funny creature. u better save your remain coins .
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by whytediamond(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2020
Rugaria:

Na poor man dey sabi give advice pass. He has empowered more than 20k kids, over 25yrs now.

OVER TWENTY THOUSAND.

Quietly chew on this, with respect to your current position and status in life.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You see?

Always think critically before you talk.
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by SKINDOGGY: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2020
Rugaria:

President!!!
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Spiff20(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2020
kalu61:
lgbos don't discriminate when it comes to investment.

Which is why they developed Lagos and Abuja and left Enugu to rot. I like their no discrimination policy.
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by LordOfTheGame: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2020
Okorocha have always been a stupid man. He keeps doing the same thing thinking he wil eb accepted and given president.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by CSTRR: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2020
This is the same over -Nigerianess that Nnamdi Azikiwe had.

When others were fighting for their ethnic nations, he was fighting for Nigeria

No wonder the East abandoned him and followed Ojukwu to a needless war.

If he had credibility at home, he would have countered ojukwu.

The same is playing now between KANU and current Igbo politicians.

Igbos are orphans.
No visionary.
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
cow sperm was involved in d birth of this iberibestic imbe.
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ndi devlopparz at it again.....I no blame am, them go demolish am if it dey imo
Re: Okorocha Builds N48m Skill Acquisition Centre At Karamajiji In Abuja by Rugaria: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
whytediamond:

Na poor man dey sabi give advice pass. He has empowered more than 20k kids, over 25yrs now.

OVER TWENTY THOUSAND.

Quietly chew on this, with respect to your current position and status in life.

You see?

Always think critically before you talk.
Now that I have noticed you, can you go and sell those slippers and sandals so you can make that money and take care of that beutiful baby?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: El-Rufai Is Sowing Misinformation - Steve Hanke / Odu’a Group To Begin Oil Exploration / NURTW President, Baruwa, Others Detained Over Alleged Culpable Homicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.