Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Be Selfish, Stop Being Anybody’s Backbone – Nigerian Lady Tells Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Selfish, Stop Being Anybody’s Backbone – Nigerian Lady Tells Women (327 Views)

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Selfish, Stop Being Anybody’s Backbone – Nigerian Lady Tells Women by Adeala1: 12:41am On Nov 23, 2020
A Nigerian lawyer, Modupe Moe Odele, popularly known as Mochievous on Twitter, has advised women across the world.

Moe who was active in helping secure the release of arrested EndSARS protesters during the protests, advised women to stop being anyone’s backbone.

According to her they do not deserve it and women should take care of themselves and be selfish, as they deserve good things too.

Read as she wrote on her Twitter account below…

“Women stop being anybody’s backbone. They do not deserve it.

I’m actually serious. Women take care of everyone then put themselves last. Be selfish. Put yourself first. You deserve.”

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
See Screenshots

https://woloaded.com.ng/be-selfish-stop-being-anybodys-backbone-nigerian-lady-tells-women/

Re: Be Selfish, Stop Being Anybody’s Backbone – Nigerian Lady Tells Women by Sundrus: 1:51am On Nov 23, 2020
Story, myopic advice. Some of them go come talk nonsense publicly just to chase clout, then go back go do otherwise. Yeye fifo

1 Like

Re: Be Selfish, Stop Being Anybody’s Backbone – Nigerian Lady Tells Women by Dreadlock69(m): 2:10am On Nov 23, 2020
Uh ain't that the truth I'm preaching having a church (uh) for that bag these ho's taking their shirt off
Even teach themselves how to squirt (uh-oh) I had to expose them guess I'm a jerk

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Useful Pronunciation Guides To Learn Hausa Language / Questions To Ask A Girl To Get To Know Her Better / Karma - Always Think Of Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.