Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano (15279 Views)

Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers / Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS / N-APGA, APGA Faction Emerges In Imo: Protests Against Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Pio44: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Call me whatever you want, I say things as it is.
u are seen things wrongly
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by NdigboWorldwide: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pio44:
u are seen things wrongly
I can't comprehend what you just wrote.
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by DAVE5(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....see niggarrrrs above and below me lambasting willie willie as if they themselves are saints

These people will do worse if you give them the chance

Bunch of hypocritical moda fuckkkers everywhere in Nigeria..
The reason why corruption is not a thing of the past in Nigeria is because we don't actually hate corruption the way we pretend to....we are just pretending to hate corruption because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption

It’s obvious what you typed is exactly who you are; hypocritical

Not everybody is like that, I might be worse but there are good Nigerians and you sir are not one of them
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by DAVE5(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
ABlAstate:
Shut up you have no right to quote me and post nonsense. What Obiano built in Awka is a worldclass solid FLYOVERS. The barricade was done to prevent situations where trucks fell off from FLYOVERS like we always see in Lagos, even Delta state has copied the same barricade from Anambra. See one of the beautiful structurally sound FLYOVER constructed by Obiano.

[s][/s]

And what is the condition of Anambra’s economy?

Or the Nigerian economy at large?
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by ABlAstate: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
DAVE5:

And what is the condition of Anambra’s economy?

Or the Nigerian economy at large?

Anambra economy is among the best in Nigeria
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by DAVE5(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
ABlAstate:

Anambra economy is among the best in Nigeria

If you say so, I hope everyone (or at least a large percentage of the people) in the state is feeling the goodness of economy

Or because you’re fine, it doesn’t matter what happens to ur neighbor
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by pussiboner: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

No need mention 3 standard fly over he built
Cos till now heavy duty don’t prowl awka fly over
Except nkpor fly over constructed by Peter obi
Prove me wrong!!

You are correct
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by poseidon12: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Good one from Senator Ifeanyi Uba. He has earned my respect with this move. Obiano wants to loot Anambra State. He should be exposed.

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by poseidon12: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
This is how a State progresses. Arthur Ezeh tackles Obiano. Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah tackles Obiano with facts. Obiano knows that all eyes are on him.

Why is it that nobody is tackling the governors of Abia and Imo? The whole indigenes of these two states appear zombified under some spell. Governors should not be left to carry on like emperors.

/

Exactly.
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Halo22: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
I don't know the course Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah read in school, but I am sure it's not far from finance cos the way he analyses financial matters is very excellent.
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by dumodust(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
ABlAstate:
Shut up you have no right to quote me and post nonsense. What Obiano built in Awka is a worldclass solid FLYOVERS. The barricade was done to prevent situations where trucks fell off from FLYOVERS like we always see in Lagos, even Delta state has copied the same barricade from Anambra. See one of the beautiful structurally sound FLYOVER constructed by Obiano.

[s][/s]
Does your explanation sound alright to you Where in the world do you build flyovers so that onward high traffic can be diverted to the side clogging up further the area it was meant to decongest??
What kind of morons do you guys take us for? Una don chop money dey explain rubbish, rubbish mounds of cement. And stop mentioning Asaba, no be the same chop I chop be that?
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by ABlAstate: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
You are yapping rubbish and nonsense at the same time. Awka FLYOVERS are beautiful and structurally sound. I asked your fellow empty heads why was Asaba FLYOVER barricaded too, but they all ran away without explanation. Ndi ala Ndi ala.

[s]
dumodust:

Does your explanation sound alright to you Where in the world do you build flyovers so that onward high traffic can be diverted to the side clogging up further the area it was meant to decongest??
What kind of morons do you guys take us for? Una don chop money dey explain rubbish, rubbish mounds of cement. And stop mentioning Asaba, no be the same chop I chop be that?
[/s]
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by themanderon: 12:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Obiano is leaving next year. He can not come and wait till 2022 to collect money when he is no longer there. grin
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by dumodust(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2020
ABlAstate:
You are yapping rubbish and nonsense at the same time. Awka FLYOVERS are beautiful and structurally sound. I asked your fellow empty heads why was Asaba FLYOVER barricaded too, but they all ran away without explanation. Ndi ala Ndi ala.

[s][/s]
Flyovers are not event centres to be decorated, functionality matters. Failed governments hyping themselves for morons that don't know better. See their online handlers here too, giving absolutely daft reasons for the barricade grin
It's incredible and one of the few wonders if the world that a supposed flyover diverts heavy traffic to where it was built to relieve cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Relevance Of Statistics To The Study Of Political Science / Enugu Community At War Over Slavery / #flood Twitter With Buhari’s Achievements, APC Urges Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.