Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout (29173 Views)

Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging / LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others / ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by kc4christ(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Edo don suffer for una keyboard,any way Edo to the world any day any time.

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by tunjilee003: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Edo and bad news

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by BOOZELEE: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Hahaha
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Omoslim26: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Only dix state gave birth to two Anineh, igbenedion, osaro, oshomhole...nawa for edo

Wow who noticed dis guy did not do dis him usual Yoruba dis afonja dat igbo dis ipob dat guoro dis aboki dat triba bullcrap

hmm dats a good development there is hope for you i know it will be hard but you can stop dis fruitless and useless venture

you dont have to be like dat niger republic man
!biggesthead wey no get future
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Only dix state gave birth to two Anineh, igbenedion, osaro, oshomhole, obaseki...nawa for edo
Complete the list. There's no reason why he should be left out. A politician will always be a politician.
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Edo youths and Armed Robbery and Cultism are stucked together for Life....My friend living in Benin city had his Car(Acura) stolen last week at around 7pm while he was returning from work and was trying to drive into his house...Just See their hard faces you no go even like get any problem with them.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Coldie(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeria security forces too get ginger abeg.

If them ginger u ehhhhhhhh u no go know when u talk both truth lie and the one u no see
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by KingTom(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2020
dustydee:

Everybody wants to be a blogger by force.
I saw that too grin wire WTF grin
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by cynthia500(f): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2020
“Action is the foundational key to all success. I never dreamt of success, I worked for it.
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by dustydee: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2020
KingTom:

I saw that too grin wire WTF grin
grin
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by ThatFairGuy1: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2020
I'll have to withdraw my statement then. imagine how innocent they looks
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Shino444(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2020
The guy on singlet, he's name is Caleb, him and his squad won't let is sleep at ikopba Hills
Thank goodness he has been arrested

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Sunday81: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2020
cheesy Nigeria police are working.
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by sapientia(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2020
So the end is what matters again in Nigeria

What if there are no guns?

And the police carried out the threat of shooting their legs?

This policeman should face a disciplinary panel

Enough of shooting before going to Court
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by colestephan86: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCHtAYSKCRs

Two Edo state criminals are seen in this video taking security operatives into the Bush where they hide their guns and bullets.

At first, the criminals wanted to take the security operatives on a wild goose chase. On noticing their intentions, the policemen released some bullets and threatened to shoot the criminals on their legs.

Out of fear of being shot, the police were now led to wire the guns were hidden in the farmland.

In the end, 2 locally made pistols with live rounds were found in the Bush.
I said it that las las na the man with the gun go get power pass.
The police are out to do the job now.
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by sukhothai: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Anini would be proud
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by tamunobello: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Edo guys
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCHtAYSKCRs

Two Edo state criminals are seen in this video taking security operatives into the Bush where they hide their guns and bullets.

At first, the criminals wanted to take the security operatives on a wild goose chase. On noticing their intentions, the policemen released some bullets and threatened to shoot the criminals on their legs.

Out of fear of being shot, the police were now led to wire the guns were hidden in the farmland.

In the end, 2 locally made pistols with live rounds were found in the Bush.
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Dreyton36: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin
Anyway I'm proudly Edo , every state get their own for body
My sweet Edo , home of Lawrence anini grin

Before anybody here talk anyhow remember say na naija give us this motto

"HEARTBEAT OF THE NATION"

E
e get why grin

We lead others follow

States wey get mind for naija

Edo
Rivers
Delta
Abia
Enugu cuz of nsukka
Imo

The rest na noise makers if u know u know

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Unrated900(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Dreyton36:
grin
Anyway I'm proudly Edo , every state get their own for body
My sweet Edo , home of Lawrence anini grin

Before anybody here talk anyhow remember say na naija give us this motto

"HEARTBEAT OF THE NATION"

E
e get why grin

We lead others follow

States wey get mind for naija

Edo
Rivers
Delta
Abia
Enugu cuz of nsukka
Imo

The rest na noise makers if u know u know

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Y u nor add Lagos

1 Like

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by stevenosa(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Only dix state gave birth to two Anineh, igbenedion, osaro, oshomhole...nawa for edo

Wetin you know? Anini and Anineh no bi the same.
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by dangotejnr: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
The only language violent criminals understand is force and ruthlessness. Live by taking souls, yours too will be snatched away.
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by BruncleZuma: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
What's the difference between the two sets of thieves in the video? One has government backing.
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by XaintJoel20: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
paulolee:
this Edo state wahala pass wetin we dey see for media....u gat visit Edo to understand say their own ruggedity de anoda level..
na den i kno say all erigga de talk anbt edo state no b jus talk
I de one bar 4 Edo state n one small boi de ask me to standup say na him get dt sit...bin wan react bt I notice say all men 4 dt bar jus quiet..
I stand up for am o...na wen I go outside naim d bar man tell me say dt small boi bin carry small Kala under polo n 4 jus blast me go assuming I challenge am bcox kpo kpo jus fall e bros n e no get joy atall...i avoided bars till I leave dt state..

Which area in Benin City?
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by berrystunn(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Edo state get too many local people.

Anini state of origin what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Dreyton36: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=Unrated900 post=96351298]

Y u nor add Lagos [/quote

Lagos no follow , na only yorubas get mouth pass for Lagos and them no get mind na only shout
Na different tribe men they make things happen for Lagos
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by DavidBerger: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Security cameras are considered as an important installation in houses and business premises these days. While crime rates are on the rise, it is always best to be careful. Security cameras can deter criminals, while also offering various benefits to those who invest in them. Indeed a surveillance system is considered to be a form of investment, rather than a luxury as it used to be a decade or so ago.
https://www.deltasecuritysolutions.ca
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by majesterial: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by paulolee(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
XaintJoel20:

Which area in Benin City?
dt was around egor na...na dt area place i bin don forget bcox d name jus too tough to remember...
Re: Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout by Arysexy(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Police never learn from end SARS protest. See as that police man dey handle gun, soon u will hear accidental discharge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) / Seven Nigerian Pickers Arrested In U.S. For Laundering $8 Million Scam Proceeds / Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.