Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom (20576 Views)

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances / ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2020
The most useless administration ever!!!
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by ogwoliun: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2020
Maltina and Milk grin grin I pray that God should make my ways and the kidnappers parallel if not na die get me so because na surviving level na him I dey now cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by cynthia500(f): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2020
“Action is the foundational key to all success. I never dreamt of success, I worked for it.
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Amelia5: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2020
This country sha
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Wickedfact: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2020
"We met soldiers there and they stopped ordered us to sit down. The soldiers observed that all of us were carrying nylon bags and the items and they asked what were in the nylon bags. We told them that we are carrying money to pay ransom for the students that were kidnapped. The soldiers wished us safe journey to the bush and we parked the car at the junction. We trekked far inside the bush from Dutse and handed over the money to the Kidnappers and they released the girls to us.”

Yenefer:
sad

Yenefer:
Every problem. Buhari Buhari. PDP ruled over this country for 16 years. Just because Buhari is from the North. They try so hard to make it look like he is not working to take us to the promised land. Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had

Yenefer:
Fake News. Lekki shooting Arewa kidnapping is propaganda. is a fake, very fake news

Yenefer:
Wow classic blame game and fake news
U people kill each other because of ritualism terrorism no any way around this

Yenefer, congratulations. I hope your father has enough pigs to sell, since pigs are now of more commercial value than human lives like yours.

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Gabriel004: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Davash222:
Fake News!

No kidnapping in Northern Nigeria.
North is very secure and safe.

Buhari has done everything about security in the north according to Arewa and yenefer grin

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2020
This is a photoshop and fake news.

The North is secured and the FG id doing all her best to keep lives and properties safe.

Don't believe this news...
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by WakeNbaked: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Christian, maybe southern kaduna.
Why educate the ignorant fool.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by bjgurl(f): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Matter tie wrapper,
May we not be a victim of kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Saao(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Thank God for their parents, one without parents should be very careful.
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Nerdified: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2020
“When we got to Dutse, we stopped at a junction leading to the bush. We met soldiers there and they stopped ordered us to sit down. The soldiers observed that all of us were carrying nylon bags and the items and they asked what were in the nylon bags. We told them that we are carrying money to pay ransom for the students that were kidnapped. The soldiers wished us safe journey to the bush and we parked the car at the junction. We trekked far inside the bush from Dutse and handed over the money to the Kidnappers and they released the girls to us.

this one off me shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Tundex911: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeria heroes:

It's finished
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by BSF: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2020
Ofunaofu:
“When we got to Dutse, we stopped at a junction leading to the bush. We met soldiers there and they stopped ordered us to sit down. The soldiers observed that all of us were carrying nylon bags and the items and they asked what were in the nylon bags. We told them that we are carrying money to pay ransom for the students that were kidnapped. The soldiers wished us safe journey to the bush and we parked the car at the junction. We trekked far inside the bush from Dutse and handed over the money to the Kidnappers and they released the girls to us.”

So you saw that misnomer. The citizens/law enforcements are helpless!

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Charlesdock(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2020
The soldiers even wished them safe journey. Haaa we've lost it in this country

Ofunaofu:
“When we got to Dutse, we stopped at a junction leading to the bush. We met soldiers there and they stopped ordered us to sit down. The soldiers observed that all of us were carrying nylon bags and the items and they asked what were in the nylon bags. We told them that we are carrying money to pay ransom for the students that were kidnapped. The soldiers wished us safe journey to the bush and we parked the car at the junction. We trekked far inside the bush from Dutse and handed over the money to the Kidnappers and they released the girls to us.”
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by lexy2014: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2020
cynthia500:
“Action is the foundational key to all success. I never dreamt of success, I worked for it.

U can't work for what u don't first dream of. Imagination precedes manifestation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by WakeNbaked: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Toluspa9ja:
See how they ruined this man
It was painful to read, but do you think the government would help them on the low?
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by techmo(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This is a photoshop and fake news.

The North is secured and the FG id doing all her best to keep lives and properties safe.

Don't believe this news...

With comments like this North won't vote Ibo people
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by PrudencyFeats: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/i-sold-my-goats-pigs-other-belongings-to-pay-ransom-%e2%80%95-father-of-abu-kidnapped-student/amp/

They met soldiers at a junction leading into the bush and after interrogating them while they sat them on the ground, they wished them good luck into the bush to negotiating with the kidnappers!

If it were unarmed protesters, they would have followed them into the bush. Those soldiers are cowards.
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2020
Ofunaofu:
Nerdified:
“When we got to Dutse, we stopped at a junction leading to the bush. We met soldiers there and they stopped ordered us to sit down. The soldiers observed that all of us were carrying nylon bags and the items and they asked what were in the nylon bags. We told them that we are carrying money to pay ransom for the students that were kidnapped. The soldiers wished us safe journey to the bush and we parked the car at the junction. We trekked far inside the bush from Dutse and handed over the money to the Kidnappers and they released the girls to us.

this one off me shocked shocked
[quote author=Wickedfact post=96345725]"We met soldiers there and they stopped ordered us to sit down. The soldiers observed that all of us were carrying nylon bags and the items and they asked what were in the nylon bags. We told them that we are carrying money to pay ransom for the students that were kidnapped. The soldiers wished us safe journey to the bush and we parked the car at the junction. We trekked far inside the bush from Dutse and handed over the money to the Kidnappers and they released the girls to us.”

I know what you are thinking...why didn't tfhe soldiers follow them?

1. The minute kidnappers see soldiers, deal's off, plus their kids could die.

2.Soldiers might not be many in number.You are asking them to head into a situation that they know nothing about. For all we know, there might be four soldiers vs hundreds of bandits. It may not end well...plus the kids could die.

3,In kidnap cases like this...there is a 'NO COPS/SOLDIERS/LAW ENFORCEMENT RULE. If they had aproached the meeting place with cops or soldiers...deal's off.

4.For all we know, the families probably had a policeman with them....to collect data and intelligence .

5.Soja cannot abandon his duty post, even for a good deed. He may get praised in public, guardroom in private.
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2020
*The soldiers saw us and bid us safe journey*

I'm mesmerized
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

I know what you are thinking...why didn't tfhe soldiers follow them?

1. The minute kidnappers see soldiers, deal's off, plus their kids could die.

2.Soldiers might not be many in number.You are asking them to head into a situation that they know nothing about. For all we know, there might be four soldiers vs hundreds of bandits. It may not end well...plus the kids could die.

3,In kidnap cases like this...there is a 'NO COPS/SOLDIERS/LAW ENFORCEMENT RULE. If they had aproached the meeting place with cops or soldiers...deal's off.

4.For all we know, the families probably had a policeman with them....to collect data and intelligence .

5.Soja cannot abandon his duty post, even for a good deed. He may get praised in public, guardroom in private.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Bighead5: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2020
Davash222:
Fake News!

No kidnapping in Northern Nigeria.

True
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Juell(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2020
Hmmmm..... One thing I kept wondering is...... Can't the kidnappers be traced from the point of the ransom collection?
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Nameweb6: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2020
Hi
You can boom your business by getting the best affordable website here..
Welcome to my platform,

Looking for a modern and professional website? You are in the right place.

Yes you are in the right place, I have work for Alot of people in Nigeria and in over 12 different countries all around the world, Alot of demos are already available to showcase..

You will get a very quality website with the following features:

Responsive website design: ( Compatible with desktop, Smartphone and tablets)
Effective Navigation
Live Chat Integration
Fast Load times
SEO Friendly
Social media integration
Sliders
Google Map Integration
Color branding E.T.C

We handle the following website

School website, NGO website, Business website, E Commerce website with online payment modules, Job search website and many more
Call or Whatsapp 0_7015_433_502
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2020
techmo:

With comments like this North won't vote Ibo people
This your comment is photoshopped and fake news.
this is why we must regulate social media
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2020
StacyO:

LOL

Ok, put yurself in the soldier's place...

A group of people are going to the bush to meet kidnappers. You have no knowledge of

1.Hw many kidnappers they are

2.How well armd they are?

Plus even if the soldiers called for backup....the kidnapers could kill their victims first before going to face the soldiers coming in. That''s what happened in a case in Sokoto in 2014....as soon as kidnappers saw solders, they killed their victim and went to face the soldiers.
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Egbi2020: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
pigs kuma in the North. Maybe they're back pocket

Who eat pigs(poke) like Southern Kaduna people??
Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by bigiyaro(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2020
Maize247:
very bad, Even the soldiers could not help the poor victims. I keep wondering the reasons behind our boarder closure, Economy and security are not improving rather getting worse
they are part of the kidnapping structure.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by Wickedfact: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2020
PhiliptheArab:
I don't blame the soldiers. They are also victims helpless in this situation. I am only concerned about the fact that things have gotten so bad that soldiers now pray for families of kidnappers as if all hope is lost and only Allah can help them.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom by techmo(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

This your comment is photoshopped and fake news.

this is why we must regulate social media

Make 2022 come abeg... I go catch fun trolling Ibo aspirants well well

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Transporter Nabbed For Diverting Clothes Worth N5.2m / Man Arrested For Impersonating Osinbajo On Facebook / Lady Steals Valuables At A Birthday Party In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.