Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher (31175 Views)

Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Data Stolen In Europe / Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine:Margaret Keenan Is 1st In world To Get It / Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by GidiCars: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Friend22:

He was interviewed as one of the senior researchers and you are here trying all means to down play his role.
I don't understand this toxic pull-him-diwn mentality we carry around.

He wasn't involved in the development of the vaccines, just the trials. During the trial process, thousands of people get involved across different regions. Get the difference. Most people can get involved in the trials, even those who the vaccines were tested on are part of the trials.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Mikeiron78(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
There they go again, always looking for someone with a Nigerian name to claim as their onw. he is an American citizen doing something great for the country that got his back. Let it go and raise your own, lol
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by kingsavage: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
The vaccine was developed in Germany.. what now concerns u.s here?
Abi US too wan claim say na them discover am?
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by frog12: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
simply impressive !!!
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by superlightning: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Abia1stSON ntoor.....! now know who is truly blessed and cursed. Loser
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by frog12: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
medical education in nigeria is cheap!!!

etrouble:

Born in US, came down to Nigeria to get free university education because of the high cost of university education in US. Then absconded from Nigeria to use the education gotten in Nigeria for the betterness and development of US. If this is not sabotage, then it is treason, felony and treasonable felony.

Despite all saboteurs who stole our knowledge and got free education sponsored by Nigeria's masses money before absconding to US, despite all the so-called scientists in US, COVID-19 is till killing them like Christmas fowls. Over three million cases in November alone while Nigerians are playing, dancing and fuccking COVID-19. Someone down my street even impregnated COVID-19, nah the matter we dey settle since.

A country God hath blessed, no world power or saboteur within can curse.

If you quote me without reasonable analysis and comment, then Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will kee you.
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by herich(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
A thread to masturbate and chest beat..
Dear Nairalanders, a standing ovation as we welcome in the chest beaters machinery's of ipob
1,2,3...GO

It seems our chest beating dey give una heart attack!
Every tribe chest beats,, but once it involves Igbos,,, it will become a problem to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by herich(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
My chest beating will put those demon in sifia pain now
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Dear Nairalanders, a standing ovation as we welcome in the chest beaters machinery's of ipob
1,2,3...GO
till when are you going to stop being stupid??

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Front0lane:
Igbos fooling themselves over falsehood
why not go and die!
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by mekysmart123: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
CSTRR:

You are sick.

Isn't this better to brag about than to brag about how many people buhari employed into his govt from your tribe.

This is a vaccine for a global pandemic for Christ sakes.
Ever wonder why Nigeria don't progress, read that guy's comment again. This is the reason, if that guy is in Nigeria, he will be by passed for someone from the connected ethnic group to lead. Here in Nigeria, what you know is useless compared to your tribe, religion and who you know.
Nepotism is the number one killer disease in Nigeria.
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by zeembab(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Am proud to say that the twin brother "Chibuzor" was a FUTO graduate.

Yamiriflathead:
1,2,3...GO
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Onyemaya:
Igbo makata mma* Igbo Amaka
otú a ka ọ dị nwanne!!
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Antoeni:
IPOB Idiots go Dey Happy now
are you not the idiot here!! Then why masturbating on someone's progress

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
If I don't say Igbo Amaka na wetin I gain!? Igbo to the globe we're like mtn network wherever you go ọ!!!!!
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Friend22(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
GidiCars:

He wasn't involved in the development of the vaccines, just the trials. During the trial process, thousands of people get involved across different regions. Get the difference. Most people can get involved in the trials, even those who the vaccines were tested on are part of the trials.

I had to go through the news item and see where I was missing out and I found out you are the one down playing his role in this whole thing.

Read this as reported in the article:
"Ogbuagu is one of the doctors leading the Pfizer trial. He is Yale principal investigator on multiple investigational therapeutic and preventative clinical trials for COVID-19, including remdesivir (now FDA approved), leronlimab and remdesivir and tocilizumab combination therapy as well as the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine trial."
A principal investigator is not your normal back bench warmer.
It means he knows his stuff too well to be occupying or as you said "just one of those just involved in the trials "

Let's appreciate talent when we see one and the guy is so coherent on this issue that he knows what is at stake here not just a trial or stand by doctor as you want to make me believe.

I guess you didn't take your time to watch the interview.
If you do,you will understand my point.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Tafee(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Order the supply of egusi and maize in large quantity 09095058782
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by SUNNINO(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
I am still waiting for an an aboki to achieve something like this, because they occupy everywhere in Nigeria government making us backward.
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Ewedegubbler: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
etrouble:

Born in US, came down to Nigeria to get free university education because of the high cost of university education in US. Then absconded from Nigeria to use the education gotten in Nigeria for the betterness and development of US. If this is not sabotage, then it is treason, felony and treasonable felony.

Despite all saboteurs who stole our knowledge and got free education sponsored by Nigeria's masses money before absconding to US, despite all the so-called scientists in US, COVID-19 is till killing them like Christmas fowls. Over three million cases in November alone while Nigerians are playing, dancing and fuccking COVID-19. Someone down my street even impregnated COVID-19, nah the matter we dey settle since.

If you quote me without reasonable analysis and comment, then Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will kee you.

Smart guys know how to exploit an oppressive system like Naija
I am sure that if he had stayed in that shithole , village people like you would have jazzed him to death or Buhari people would have nepotized him to a stand still.

Better smart than stupid
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by nnamdi640: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
Antoeni:
IPOB Idiots go Dey Happy now
Is that your business? Bad Belle
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by GidiCars: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Friend22:

I had to go through the news item and see where I was missing out and I found out you are the one down playing his role in this whole thing.

Read this as reported in the article:
"Ogbuagu is one of the doctors leading the Pfizer trial. He is Yale principal investigator on multiple investigational therapeutic and preventative clinical trials for COVID-19, including remdesivir (now FDA approved), leronlimab and remdesivir and tocilizumab combination therapy as well as the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine trial."
A principal investigator is not your normal back bench warmer.
It means he knows his stuff too well to be occupying or as you said "just one of those just involved in the trials "

Let's appreciate talent when we see one and the guy is so coherent on this issue that he knows what is at stake here not just a trial or stand by doctor as you want to make me believe.

I guess you didn't take your time to watch the interview.
If you do,you will understand my point.

Like I rightly stated, he's one of those at the top of the trials hierarchy cause he is in the field. Anyone can be involved in the trials, keyword there is he was not involved in the development of the vaccines.

As an example, when a software has been developed, before being released for public use, software testers are selected to use the software and give feedback based on their usage. These software developers ranges from skilled people in the field (even though they are not involved in the development process) to the layman (cause you have to take into account idiotss that will use the software). It's the same case in this vaccine talk. He was speaking as someone who has basic knowledge of how things work in the field. Get that.
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Collyno82(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
inoki247:
is the Pfizer Vaccine UK owned or US cos I don't understand
simple reason why people fail exams.
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Front0lane: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
why not go and die!
If I don't have your father make me. Stay there n be foolish your ancestor.
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Front0lane: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jokkarm2:
why not go just hang yourself and die instead of coming here with your frustration. since you can appreciate any good.
For telling your entire tribe the truth to your face, continue foolish yourself.
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by bigcasava1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Another achievement for my tribe, ah! Our enemy will be like why this people all the time
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by YaksonFCA(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Impressive. CNN will avoid this news like Buhari campaign promises
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Proton99: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
I dare you all to name any individual of hausa/fulani origin doing anything worthy of note in diaspora.

Pro tip: you cant.
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Front0lane:

If I don't have your father make me. Stay there n be foolish your ancestor.
had it been ur goat father sperm is working properly he would have given birth to a useful human being not brainless goat like u!!
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by 41lady(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
etrouble:

Is not his fault, it is the environment. Our leaders did not create conducive vicinity for further research. It is unfortunate, because same applied to me, I came to Asia for master, want to go back to Naija but if I come back, no light and effective internet to get real time software because my course mates who have gone back to Naija, can't have access to latest soft and journals to do further research, thus causing brain drain, sometimes they have to contact me to download a journal for them and send the PDF format via email or WhatsApp because no good internet to do the download in Naija. So also publishing Journals, easy to write and publish outside Naija but you will see a Dr or Dean of faculty or Registrar and some times professor in Naija, does not have a publication.
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by ny1234: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
I see this as psychological conditioning. The fact that he is a Nigerian doesn't make COVID-19 vaccine safe. Open the link below and listen to what this Doctor has to say regarding these vaccines.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ofm3QnUjcIJT/
Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by Emmypure: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yellow bar people bp don dey rise

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher by stasius: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Igbo asoka jare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread For Weed Smokers. / Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care / Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.