Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple (37890 Views)

Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Zubby Michael Storms Rachael Okonkwo's Mother's Burial, Sprays Bundles Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by habymi: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
ibnlawal:

My friend shut the fvck up...Me cheionu! GBE enu e dake! Yi shiru!

You will be forming moral and religious standard on every post. Spare us the hypocrisy of everything man!
You get money, na vanity!
You no get money, na vanity!
Everybody go kuku die noni

Who's selling soul here now? Na all these religious muthafuckers dey dine with devils self... End time pastors and alfas everywhere.
If I hear pim for ur mouth again....

hahaha
calm down nau
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
sonnie10:
Blessed is the hand that giveth

Which artist? 1k airtime for the correct answer
Lucky Dube
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by tutudesz: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Naijaarchive:

E be things
Instead of transferring the money to them, he must show off
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Jimmyson: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
That's small cash...it is not up to 5m naira. I sprayed 5.2m last week @ my ex girlfriend marriage. If you have up to 10 billions, you can do give away of 10m and spray more than 5m. The more you spend money, the more you get. Givers never lack. If you have 5naira, give your fellow man 2 naira and use 3 naira for yourself. You will be shocked to see double of that money in the same week. Givers never got broke!

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by AK481(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
his heavy spending customer is getting married.

only smart businessmen will understand

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by crazycrypto710: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
This guy wowo sha

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by alexmakaay(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Go to your seat if you are not spraying money...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Chris2863(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
sonnie10:

Lucky Dube
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Dannieln1:

Bro poverty is a curse
People disregard you the more if you're poor
SPIRIT WILL GIVE YOU WEALTH LATER EMPLOY YOU AS FARMER THAT IS why many mad Nigeria man always see himself living in Las Vegas
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by IVORY2009(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
tstx:

His heavenly holiness has spoken...

Meanwhile i don't know if you've noticed.. But your likes don dey reduce.. E get why

Is because he changed his brand
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Vardy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
sonnie10:

Lucky dube
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by spirul77: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
hahn:

If Jesus was at that party he'd bend down to pick money from the floor undecided
in 1999, during the protest and counter protest on Nigeria hosting the world beauty pageant, a young budding female journalist wrote a similar statement "if Mohammed were alive he would have taken one of the beautiful women", you kNow the rest..........
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Myhusband(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Profit indeed

Blood money everywhere
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Naijaarchive(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
tutudesz:
Instead of transferring the money to them, he must show off
.. Abi
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Sarita01(f): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
sonnie10:

Vybz kartel ft Lady Gaga ft nigga raw and African china
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by lokho(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is an absolute non-essential attitude
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by karkinase(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jimmyson:
That's small cash...it is not up to 5m naira. I sprayed 5.2m last week @ my ex girlfriend marriage. If you have up to 10 billions, you can do give away of 10m and spray more than 5m. The more you spend money, the more you get. Givers never lack. If you have 5naira, give your fellow man 2 naira and use 3 naira for yourself. You will be shocked to see double of that money in the same week. Givers never got broke!
I tell you bro....the more you spend the more you get.. money you shuld be scared of us cheesy
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by majamajic(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jimmyson:

Which your ex girlfriend ?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Godslink: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
sonnie10:

Lucky Dube
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by vr0xen: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
so dis guy na aye

hmmm make he dey ok cuz baggers for MEDUSA no get joy
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by sojayy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Shut up bro !
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by oluoma1: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
This guy no dey wear better slippers na Ikeja under bridge slippers him dey wear.mtcheeeww. money missed road
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by hontimmy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
sonnie10:

Lucky Dube
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by sigiyaya(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
tstx:

His heavenly holiness has spoken...

Meanwhile i don't know if you've noticed.. But your likes don dey reduce.. E get why
Righteousness89 don cast the guy migrate to Uprightness100 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Minjim: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Are you sure these people work for this money?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by candygist: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
uzallwell12:
The moment Cubana Chief Priest made it rain on a married couple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DKP-7ylsdA

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH5zuwRAh4Y/?igshid=1mv3kgs4x277e

My own be say. I thank God say man no be God.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Lambarry1: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Culture of insanity
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by wacoj(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
uzallwell12:
The moment Cubana Chief Priest made it rain on a married couple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DKP-7ylsdA

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH5zuwRAh4Y/?igshid=1mv3kgs4x277e

How many cartoons of beer and trucks of heinessy do you think someone will sale before making this kind of profit to throw around?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by madjune(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is why foreigners don't take us seriously.

You can't see hard gotten wealth spread vainly.
I'm not against buying the couple gifts or stuff o.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by prophetfire: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
costandi:
The MC said, 'Please, go back to your seat if you are not spraying money' grin grin Chai!

Riches are vanity, so is poverty. Choose your vanity wisely!
. BROS NA RICHES VANITY SURE PASS. grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by sonnie10: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
marsman:

Sorry lucky dube.
You are the winner. You got it right first at 3:44pm

Closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video / Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page / Davido’s Girlfriend Vs Wizkid’s Girlfriend......who Is Hotter? [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.