Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple (37905 Views)

Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Zubby Michael Storms Rachael Okonkwo's Mother's Burial, Sprays Bundles Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Pepsi4me(f): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by seeker121(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oga this thing is gradually turning you into a nuisance kindly find money and enjoy life.You will be disappointed that no one will recognize you in your church if you are poor,besides you cannot serve God with poverty because both poverty and riches are offspring of our thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by costandi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
hahn:

If Jesus was at that party he'd bend down to pick money from the floor undecided
Stop bringing upon yourself young man.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Mare12345: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
hahn:

If Jesus was at that party he'd bend down to pick money from the floor undecided

It would have been better if you were aborted even at 8 months in the womb.

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by NdigboWorldwide: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Some People in Nigeria just seem to lack sense.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by berryPee(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Your STUPIDITY is like ZeeWorld, Extraordinary everyday.
hahn:

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Liposure: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
And they said we are in recession
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Petitequeen(f): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lol. The narrator though. What's "the couple loss focus in the dance they doing?"
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by moneyissweet(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Shut up.

Uprightness100:
I know many will be like wowww! See cash! too much cash and so on!

As you admire and wish for these things,
My Admonishment to you is ;
Be careful of the things of this World!
The things of this World can disappoint!
The devil has so much magnified these things and made them look enticing, attractive and Facinating. Don't fall for his trap!

What is Paramount and important is seek the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness..
The things of Heaven never ever Disappoints..

Refuse the urge to sell your soul in order to belong..
Refuse the urge to get it by all Means...
Nobody carries 1naira to Eternity..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by prince2pac(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
costandi:
The MC said, 'Please, go back to your seat if you are not spraying money' grin grin Chai!

Riches are vanity, so is poverty. Choose your vanity wisely!
na that comment finish me, go back to your seat if you are not spraying money
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by jeffmatt4u(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
sonnie10:
Blessed is the hand that giveth
Which artist? 1k airtime for the correct answer
Bob Marley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Nogym(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
owerri pep have billionaire but can't invest in Heartland fc
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Igbankpa(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
country hard no be for everybody. the prayer is that may we have plenty even in the midst of lack and when there is a casting down we will experience a lifting up.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by marsman: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
sonnie10:

Lucky dube.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by BanevsJoker(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
hahn:

Hisbah blasphemy brigade will not see this one.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by DennisEche(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
JUST HAVE MONEY
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by tutudesz: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
4tomandchi:
I thought spraying money like this was a crime in Nigeria!
Who want enforce am undecided The police that will arrest them is also abusing the Naira undecided the lawyer that will prosecute them is also abusing the Naira too and the judge that sentence them is also abusing the Naira too

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by bossvitality(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
E shock me this one no be bundle o this one na bundles inside sealed bundles he dey spray so
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Naijaarchive(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
No wonder dollar dey rape naira mercilessly daily
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by sonnie10: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
marsman:

Davido

I will announce the winner in an hour
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by marsman: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
sonnie10:

I will announce the winner in an hour
Sorry lucky dube.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Naijaarchive(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
tutudesz:

Who want enforce am undecided The police that will arrest them is also abusing the Naira undecided the lawyer that will prosecute them is also abusing the Naira too and the judge that sentence them is also abusing the Naira too

E be things
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by IJOBA2: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
hahn:

YOU ARE A MAD MAN SIR angry

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Burgerlomo: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
hahn:

How dare U

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by point5: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Igbo amaka..but why do IGBO’s always treat money like dis...vanity upon vanity even poverty is vanity...

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by 2cribz: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tune. Tune tune tune tune toon.tinu oh
Owoe oh,
Owoe oh.

I'm speeding .
Dis money, owoe na u i must blow
Ego i dey spend am dey go oh.
Owoe..i'm speeding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCeEN-VVSac
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
sonnie10:

lucky dube
Send my airtime
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
hahn:

I am so glad for you that Jesus is not like Cubana High Priest, you will not have written this and be here to read this response of mine, still whole and sane.

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Polaris1: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
sonnie10:

Lucky Uduagan. The reggae king of Somaliland wink
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by wacoj(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
See how my mates are spraying money and I still dey look for kobo kobo.

I am more educated than most of them. I hustle more than most of them. I have more responsibility than them.

I pray more than them. I go to church more than them. I have more dependents more than them, yet see them see wealth.

This life no balance!

Baba God abeg ans my prayer!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) / Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) / Photos From Big Brother Naija Winners Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.